• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Mimos_A #41 Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29245 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 29 January 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

it just means a lot of blue and violet statpadders did that T25 pilot 1 marathon to get that tank as I did too, and a lot are still playing it because it makes good credits.

as a lot of good and very good players are playing it, this means competition is very fierce for gunmarks and aces.

Usually premiums that aren't complete crap take a lot to ace. In general it's more experienced players that play premiums. And especially for a tank like the pilot, which isn't exactly the most noob friendly but does reward those who know how to use its strengths and deal with its weaknesses the requirements will be high.

RamRaid90 #42 Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26486 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

View PostThuis001, on 27 January 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

Yeah, there isn't really a reason to play the T-34-85 as the T-34M is just better in most ways, and while yes it is slower it has more armor. Tbh I think that if they were to buff the reload on the T-34-85 to be the same as on the 85M it would be better, as there would only be 1 difference between the two, rather than the 2 that there are now (and which make the 85M just better) (and they aren't gonna nerf the 85M since it is a premium tank)

I prefer the 34-85 to the M. Don't know why, I know it's better in everyway but I just can't do well in it.

3 marked the Standard 34-85 but cant make the M work for me.

View PostMimos_A, on 29 January 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

Usually premiums that aren't complete crap take a lot to ace. In general it's more experienced players that play premiums. And especially for a tank like the pilot, which isn't exactly the most noob friendly but does reward those who know how to use its strengths and deal with its weaknesses the requirements will be high.

Tell that to the millions of Lowe drivers.

Bad tanks are usually harder to ace than anything because the top players will perform as normal and make it work whereas the average pub will suck in it.

Mimos_A #43 Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29245 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

View PostRamRaid90, on 29 January 2018 - 10:55 AM, said:

Tell that to the millions of Lowe drivers.

Bad tanks are usually harder to ace than anything because the top players will perform as normal and make it work whereas the average pub will suck in it.

I wouldn't say it's because they're bad. They're just different and maybe less noob friendly. Many will probably consider the Löwe a better tank than the Pilot, though I'd pick the Pilot every single time. 1600 dpm and that mobility just makes me cringe only thinking about it, though it's probably a way safer option for a lot of people.

anonym_ZxkC3EBNBO8l #44 Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

It is by far worst tier VIII vehicle, 

Yes it was  free but in todays game its harmfull for personal statistics.

I am average player and my WR is around 52%, my  WN 8  around 1100 which means I am almost average player and please look at this  I acheived on Pilot 1  and I was really trying with this tank.( hurt myself with it)

Not playable  for me;after 92 battles in it my Win ratio is 35 % and XVM 760,  I am abandoning playing this tank.

I can't sold it for credits only because I am tank collector.

Wargaming should buff it and than re-sell,like T34-85 M which was free once but awfull but was than buffed and now they  sell it after becaming playable..

It was free but it costed me nerves and decreased my statistics, which I do not care anymore,  still its frustrating tank.

By far worst statistics of any tank in my garage.I was better in Durshbruchwagen 2 which is synonime for bad tank.

Edited by Wayward_Current, 21 April 2018 - 01:14 PM.

Corrupted_Pling #45 Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52044 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

Ive played 1.2k games in this tank...

Wouldnt mind it being buffed considering its one of my two credit making tanks :)

anonym_ZxkC3EBNBO8l #46 Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:16 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostCorruption_Clan, on 21 April 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

Ive played 1.2k games in this tank...

Wouldnt mind it being buffed considering its one of my two credit making tanks :)

​TBH its mystery to me  why I am so terrible in  it, I simply hate this tank now. I play it by recommendations, using its mantlet and hull down.

I still can't believe that after 94 games I have 35% WR in it. It can't be just that bad luck after almost 100 games in same tank, something is wrong if I as average player am so terrible in it.

Even If I  never fired as single shot from It I guess WR could not be below 35 %. after almost 100 games.

I cant believe I have so terrible luck in it. However recently I notice I am always the only T 25 Pilot 1 in the battle, which means many  people are avoiding it.

Edited by Wayward_Current, 21 April 2018 - 01:21 PM.

Corrupted_Pling #47 Posted 21 April 2018 - 03:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52044 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostWayward_Current, on 21 April 2018 - 12:16 PM, said:

​TBH its mystery to me  why I am so terrible in  it, I simply hate this tank now. I play it by recommendations, using its mantlet and hull down.

I still can't believe that after 94 games I have 35% WR in it. It can't be just that bad luck after almost 100 games in same tank, something is wrong if I as average player am so terrible in it.

Even If I  never fired as single shot from It I guess WR could not be below 35 %. after almost 100 games.

I cant believe I have so terrible luck in it. However recently I notice I am always the only T 25 Pilot 1 in the battle, which means many  people are avoiding it.

Only time i go "hull down" is when im top tier and im playing against tier 6.

Most of the other times, its just a case of not being shot... and using the gun to snipe other tanks.

I don't shoot gold in this tank btw

TungstenHitman #48 Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:14 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 31767 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

I can't play that tank to save my life either tbh. I mean, ok I play it exclusively to make credits when I feel like doing that but I just can't win with this tank. Always bottom tier as you say, that's a gimme of course but does that always have to have top tier players as inept as it possibly gets too? I play it with rammer Vstab and optics, its a capable scout now and then which is all good so far as making credits with minimal expenses and I don't shoot gold with it since again, its all about making credits, I carry some gold of course just in case is some epic win on the table but there really hasn't been anything like that so far, normally the battles its gets are all over fast. It cannot live with any equal or higher tier tanks of any kind apart from a bit of scouting and sniping, anything else is greeted with ammo racks, crew and module damage, I want to like this tank so much but it just doesn't really ever have a big say in battles or gets the chance. Good credit maker though.

Edit- I'm happy to accept I'm not good enough to make this tank work and know there are plenty of players that can, hence why I only have 1 mark with it, still won't shoot gold though, I think would be a different story if I did, it certainly has its targets and chances every battle. Still, it shouldn't take some bottom tier medium to be expected to carry most battles

Edited by TungstenHitman, 21 April 2018 - 09:16 PM.

Strizi #49 Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 41988 battles
I want to add that Pilots big brother aka Patriot is trash too in my opinion. The 1 out of 10 games where you are not lowtier of course it is amazing but as lowtier this tank is useless crap with useless armor, no mobility and a trash low alpha gun :popcorn::facepalm: Russian premiums are so much better the only american premium i would consider to play is the t92.

Mimos_A #50 Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29245 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

View PostWayward_Current, on 21 April 2018 - 12:53 PM, said:

Wargaming should buff it and than re-sell,like T34-85 M which was free once but awfull but was than buffed and now they  sell it after becaming playable..

Just because you can't get along with it doesn't mean it needs a buff. Maybe it could do with a little pen buff, but other than that, it's fine.

STLR #51 Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33945 battles

View Postspuriousmonkey, on 26 January 2018 - 06:58 AM, said:

It was for free. That is a big plus.

so if it's free that mean it;s no trash? :))))))) funny comment monkey bro'

tumppi776 #52 Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 49412 battles
  • [T-BAD] T-BAD

its has awesome gun handling - but all TX matchmaking kills it bad. Its as slow as heavy medium - but has 0 armor in TX fights.

And the pen is a joke for TX too.

Kirk_Helmet #53 Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 41638 battles
  • [PAPKO] PAPKO

Pilot 1 is nothing special - true.

But if you think it is terrible then try Panther 8.8 ;)

I also don't understand the "This thing is worse than t6 premium t34-85m wtf... " part. 

Do you mean that it's worse in general? They I must obviously disagree

Or do you mean that a Pilot 1 is worse as tier 8 than T-34-85M as tier 6 premium tank? Becasue if that is the point then we must remember that T-34-85M is a beast on it's tier so being worse is nothing bad.  

SplittingVoid #54 Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24304 battles
  • [REXDK] REXDK

View PostStrizi, on 26 January 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

Nothing works for me in this tank, its pure trash and the gun handling is not good in my opinion. I cant feel the magic of this mighty pilot.

I agree and disagree with you...I've two marked it just like you and from my experience it has that 'snap shot feel' when maneuvering the vehicle. But with the current meta the low pen and alpha makes it hard to three mark.

Kirk_Helmet #55 Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 41638 battles
  • [PAPKO] PAPKO

View PostWayward_Current, on 21 April 2018 - 12:53 PM, said:

It is by far worst tier VIII vehicle, 

Yes it was  free but in todays game its harmfull for personal statistics.

I am average player and my WR is around 52%, my  WN 8  around 1100 which means I am almost average player and please look at this  I acheived on Pilot 1  and I was really trying with this tank.( hurt myself with it)

(...)

By far worst statistics of any tank in my garage.I was better in Durshbruchwagen 2 which is synonime for bad tank.

Note that your personal experience doesn't determine whether the tank is crap or not in general. Looking at the global stats for all tier 8 premium tanks (vbaddict site) you can see that Pilot 1 is doing fine and has better global w/r than STG Guard, Loewe, Strv S1, Liberte, M4A1 Revalorise, Primo Victoria and many other tanks.

TungstenHitman #56 Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 31767 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
At least it makes me feel good to know that when I play this tank I am actively helping good players using this tank to get that 3rd MoE a bit easier by dragging the bar down a little lower each time I click battle. I get a s*** ton of credits not penning tanks and spotting while a mark chaser gets his 3rd star, everyone's the winner :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users