dem Italian Tanks tho

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Jam_in_a_Tank #1 Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14902 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

So i got a notification that a video was uploaded, lying in my bed meanwhile... finding out about the new Italian mechanic, then i though.. man that is so amazing :izmena:

So whats your thoughts ? Do you have any more details to share, do it so,

i am curious to see what is happening down there at Italian section :popcorn:

Edited by Jam_in_a_Tank, 26 January 2018 - 08:54 PM.

Dava_117 #2 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18568 battles
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS

View PostJam_in_a_Tank, on 26 January 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

So i got a notification that a video was uploaded, lying in my bed meanwhile... finding out about the new Italian mechanic, then i though.. man that is so amazing :izmena:

So whats your thoughts ? Do you have any more details to share, do it so,

i am curious to see what is happening down there at Italian section :popcorn:

Italian section is quite a cimitery... :teethhappy:

At least last time I checked...

But I pretty like how the new mechanic can be! Hope WG don't do a mess, cause is really intresting! :)

Jam_in_a_Tank #3 Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:18 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14902 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM
it does look very promising, i mean having the opportunity to shoot one-by-one rounds and meanwhile reload the lost shells so having again a full ''clip'' which can be used later to just unload all shells. I mean bring em up i want a taste of em :izmena::child:

xx984 #4 Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 53038 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostJam_in_a_Tank, on 26 January 2018 - 10:18 PM, said:

it does look very promising, i mean having the opportunity to shoot one-by-one rounds and meanwhile reload the lost shells so having again a full ''clip'' which can be used later to just unload all shells. I mean bring em up i want a taste of em :izmena::child:

Looks like the leopard 1 gets this feature too at 08:38

NoPoet406 #5 Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2408 battles
  • [USAW] USAW
I am interested to see how many imaginary Italian tanks will be implemented. Italy was roundly trounced during nearly every engagement against Britain in WW2, which no doubt means the poor old Brits won't stand a chance in WoT. I would be more interested if WG announced they were looking into game imbalances caused by power creep and the enforced, and unnecessary, "realism" which hampers certain tanks (which were never produced in reality), while other tanks are simply works of fiction. I've got about a hundred books on WW2 tanks and not once did I ever read about a Panzer IC racing around at 500mph machine gunning five heavy tanks to death, or Japanese super-heavy tanks (which would have needed to fight across island chains and mountain ranges), destroying everything in one shot.

xx984 #6 Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 53038 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostNoPoet406, on 26 January 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

I am interested to see how many imaginary Italian tanks will be implemented. Italy was roundly trounced during nearly every engagement against Britain in WW2, which no doubt means the poor old Brits won't stand a chance in WoT. I would be more interested if WG announced they were looking into game imbalances caused by power creep and the enforced, and unnecessary, "realism" which hampers certain tanks (which were never produced in reality), while other tanks are simply works of fiction. I've got about a hundred books on WW2 tanks and not once did I ever read about a Panzer IC racing around at 500mph machine gunning five heavy tanks to death, or Japanese super-heavy tanks (which would have needed to fight across island chains and mountain ranges), destroying everything in one shot.

And who gives a crap, its an arcade game. its not meant to be some super realistic tank simulator

Jam_in_a_Tank #7 Posted 27 January 2018 - 12:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14902 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

View Postxx984, on 26 January 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

Looks like the leopard 1 gets this feature too at 08:38

Man, my goodness your attention is OP, i saw the video but i was not paying that full attention ! 

Ok, i ma gonna tell you a secret, i will start grinding leo now to be ready... :teethhappy::izmena::B

View PostNoPoet406, on 26 January 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

I do play this game and enjoy it cause it is realistic and history based, watch that tho, based on history not 100% implementation of it tho , as then there would be 0% balance, and thats what i like in the game tho! Bringing those based on history models in a realistic game. At the end this is want i love, and not laser guns, ugly creatures and aliens :sceptic:

mortalsatsuma #8 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:38 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13114 battles

View PostJam_in_a_Tank, on 27 January 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

Man, my goodness your attention is OP, i saw the video but i was not paying that full attention ! 

Ok, i ma gonna tell you a secret, i will start grinding leo now to be ready... :teethhappy::izmena::B

I do play this game and enjoy it cause it is realistic and history based, watch that tho, based on history not 100% implementation of it tho , as then there would be 0% balance, and thats what i like in the game tho! Bringing those based on history models in a realistic game. At the end this is want i love, and not laser guns, ugly creatures and aliens :sceptic:

Lol. In that case you're playing the wrong game. :teethhappy:

Ricky_Rolls #9 Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 66954 battles
what would be the tier 10? Please not a leopard clone again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users