Consumarbles

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Klenau #1 Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17833 battles
small question:   WHY can`t i equip tank with 2-3 small repair kits or 2-3 small medic kits or 2-3 manual fire extinguisher ?

MaxxyNL #2 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11349 battles
Because you can't. It took you 17k+ battles to come to that conclusion? :hiding:

Bordhaw #3 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11553 battles

View PostKlenau, on 26 January 2018 - 07:54 PM, said:

small question:   WHY can`t i equip tank with 2-3 small repair kits or 2-3 small medic kits or 2-3 manual fire extinguisher ?

Why? Because they can be reused in the same battle http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Consumables

Aikl #4 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Some of these topics contain questions not far from what my three-year old asks me. Not sure what that tells us.

Anyway, primary reason is tactical gameplay. Remember back when they didn't recharge? Not that long ago. Man, that felt 'tactical'.

Generally, small rep/med kits are enough for most. At your level you should be able to discern when you should use and when you should save a kit for later use. Automatic fire extinguishers are so cost-effective that you'd be stupid not to use them. Don't tell me you're using a manual one on your VK4502B or E50?

Protip: Buy 200 during a discount, and see how many you have left after a few weeks. I bought 200 last fall or something, and I don't think I've used them all yet. 

(Nice way of storing your credits in a very cost-effective way - if you're strapped for credits you can sell them for no loss if bought at a discount.)

Edited by Aikl, 26 January 2018 - 09:06 PM.

Klenau #5 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17833 battles

View PostAikl, on 26 January 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

Some of these topics contain questions not far from what my three-year old asks me. Not sure what that tells us.

Anyway, primary reason is tactical gameplay. Remember back when they didn't recharge? Not that long ago. Man, that felt 'tactical'.

Generally, small rep/med kits are enough for most. At your level you should be able to discern when you should use and when you should save a kit for later use. Automatic fire extinguishers are so cost-effective that you'd be stupid not to use them. Don't tell me you're using a manual one on your VK4502B or E50?

Protip: Buy 200 during a discount, and see how many you have left after a few weeks. I bought 200 last fall or something, and I don't think I've used them all yet. 

(Nice way of storing your credits in a very cost-effective way - if you're strapped for credits you can sell them for no loss if bought at a discount.)

i think the 3 years old is far more intelligent then u by the looks of it.

i`m free to play player so my question remains : why  can i equip 1 small and 1 large on the same tank   but  2 or 3 small i can`t? 

because the problem remains that if multiple modules gets destroyed or multiple crew are injured or multiple consecutive fires occur , u can fix only 1 thing on cooldown,  but  different tanks  have different prone to  damage . 

Aikl #6 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:00 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostKlenau, on 26 January 2018 - 08:48 PM, said:

i`m free to play player so my question remains : why  can i equip 1 small and 1 large on the same tank   but  2 or 3 small i can`t? 

because the problem remains that if multiple modules gets destroyed or multiple crew are injured or multiple consecutive fires occur , u can fix only 1 thing on cooldown,  but  different tanks  have different prone to  damage . 

Sort of an unclever insult; the point with mine is that you're asking a question that has no clear answer. It is being further reinforced by you choosing to focus on the lowball insult instead of the helpful reply. Fact of the matter is that quite a lot of non-F2P players use the mentioned combination.

The fact that you're expecting to get 100% out of a game that is most definitely not freeware doesn't help you either.

Klenau #7 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17833 battles

View PostAikl, on 26 January 2018 - 11:00 PM, said:

Sort of an unclever insult; the point with mine is that you're asking a question that has no clear answer. It is being further reinforced by you choosing to focus on the lowball insult instead of the helpful reply. Fact of the matter is that quite a lot of non-F2P players use the mentioned combination.

The fact that you're expecting to get 100% out of a game that is most definitely not freeware doesn't help you either.

i don`t think it`s unreasonable to demand why this small thing isn`t implemented?

if u care so much for the wealth of others its youre problem.

the benefits from premium consumables will still remain (permanent 5%, 15% crew and 10% speed module  AND heal all ,repair all ,and instant all  ---> which is huge advantage), i dont know why u`re so mad? relax ,youre money are well appreciated and spent by others.

Isharial #8 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:19 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19826 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKlenau, on 26 January 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

i don`t think it`s unreasonable to demand why this small thing isn`t implemented?

the benefits from premium consumables will still remain (permanent 5%, 15% crew and 10% speed module  AND heal all ,repair all ,and instant all  ---> which is huge advantage), i dont know why u`re so mad? relax ,youre money are well appreciated and spent by others.

I don't think its unreasonable for you to show a reason as to why it would be better for everyone and the games health should such an idea be implemented?

Klenau #9 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17833 battles

View PostIsharial, on 26 January 2018 - 11:19 PM, said:

I don't think its unreasonable for you to show a reason as to why it would be better for everyone and the games health should such an idea be implemented?

you imply that i care and nurture  for everyone, ... the question was formulated in the first person, if i must point that out too .

Isharial #10 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:32 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19826 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKlenau, on 26 January 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

you imply that i care and nurture  for everyone, ... the question was formulated in the first person, if i must point that out too .

that would also imply that you don't care about game balance, design or teamplay... therefore, why would anyone bother to actually want your idea? oh wait.. no one does :facepalm:

its a useless idea that can already be (partly) done by using a large kit + small kit.

when did you buy that account?

Aikl #11 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostKlenau, on 26 January 2018 - 09:17 PM, said:

The " i dont know why u`re so mad" defense doesn't make much sense, though your rather interesting orthography makes it hardly surprising that you're going there.

You have zero arguments for why this is "reasonable", beyond that you think it is a good idea. Consider that expanding the game for F2P-players might not be in the best interest of a company ultimately mainly concerned with profits.

My argument is simply that having multiple small kits ready would make this game even more simplified than it already is. That's not something this game needs.

Edited by Aikl, 26 January 2018 - 10:38 PM.

Klenau #12 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17833 battles

View PostIsharial, on 26 January 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

that would also imply that you don't care about game balance, design or teamplay... therefore, why would anyone bother to actually want your idea? oh wait.. no one does :facepalm:

its a useless idea that can already be (partly) done by using a large kit + small kit.

when did you buy that account?

i`m simply baffled and muffled by the sheer under-logic  :if can be done already (1 small+1 big) , how can  an inferior design (1 small+1 same small)  would break anything ?

if i`m not buying large consumabales stuff  how could i have bought this  account?

Edited by Klenau, 26 January 2018 - 10:46 PM.

Klenau #13 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17833 battles

View PostAikl, on 26 January 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:

The " i dont know why u`re so mad" defense doesn't make much sense, though your rather interesting orthography makes it hardly surprising that you're going there.

You have zero arguments for why this is "reasonable", beyond that you think it is a good idea. Consider that expanding the game for F2P-players might not be in the best interest of a company ultimately mainly concerned with profits.

My argument is simply that having multiple small kits ready would make this game even more simplified than it already is. That's not something this game needs.

english is not my native language and the forum in which i have best  language writing skills doesnt exist , so i`m sorry about ortho.

so having 1 big +1 small is Complicated  but having 1 small + 1 small is peasantly plain?

NoPoet406 #14 Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2441 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

If you need to use more than two repair kits within 90 seconds, you're playing like me.

Don't play like me.

jack_timber #15 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:08 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33449 battles
What I want to use is 3 X food on my arty just imagine the +30% to the crew:)

AliceUnchained #16 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:14 AM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostKlenau, on 26 January 2018 - 09:48 PM, said:

Anyone writing 'u' instead of 'you' seems to lacks a decent amount of intelligence in the first place. And you can skip the whole 'English is not my native language' nonsense. 

Obsessive_Compulsive #17 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

General

• Player
  • 25994 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

View PostAikl, on 26 January 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

I will ask my client and see what it says. It might not agree with you.:hiding:

Obsessive_Compulsive #18 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:21 AM

General

• Player
  • 25994 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

View PostAliceUnchained, on 27 January 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Anyone writing 'u' instead of 'you' seems to lacks a decent amount of intelligence in the first place. And you can skip the whole 'English is not my native language' nonsense. 

He could be using a phone and spending less on texts by condensing?

AliceUnchained #19 Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostObsessive_Compulsive, on 27 January 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

He could be using a phone and spending less on texts by condensing?

Sure, he is sending SMS texts or something to forum... If with 'spending' you actually mean the amount of letters used, well then there would be far better options to reducing that. In this modern era there really isn't any excuse to write 'u' instead of 'you'. Simple as that.

Klenau #20 Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17833 battles

View PostAliceUnchained, on 27 January 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

Sure, he is sending SMS texts or something to forum... If with 'spending' you actually mean the amount of letters used, well then there would be far better options to reducing that. In this modern era there really isn't any excuse to write 'u' instead of 'you'. Simple as that.

so u`re mind is perfectly fine in writing  ` SMS ` , butt turns schizophrenic when i write ` U  `?

languages are alive,   spoken and writen by living creatures  that change- evolve -create.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users