39 replies to this topic

Darth_Clicker #21 Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:16 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58466 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View Postsiramra, on 29 January 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

Aaaah....Artyplayer who got butthurt.

Completely wrong.  I actually smile when I read such comments from people with a childlike mentality regardless of their age.  Maybe one day when you grow up and develop some social skills you might have a modicum of human decency and understand.  Don't give up on yourself.  :)

siramra #22 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 30 January 2018 - 06:16 AM, said:

Completely wrong.  I actually smile when I read such comments from people with a childlike mentality regardless of their age.  Maybe one day when you grow up and develop some social skills you might have a modicum of human decency and understand.  Don't give up on yourself.  :)

Artyplayer defending arties by trying to refering to real life events. Yeah. I stand by my statement.

I`ll even throw in the word "skilless" for u too. Just to twist the knife a littlebit.

And "broken class".

Ponder a littlebit at why I use those two words. I know you`ll get them eventually.

jack_timber #23 Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:43 AM

Major

• Player
  • 37540 battles

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

Artyplayer defending arties by trying to refering to real life events. Yeah. I stand by my statement.

I`ll even throw in the word "skilless" for u too. Just to twist the knife a littlebit.

And "broken class".

Ponder a littlebit at why I use those two words. I know you`ll get them eventually.

Ahh poor wee soul....

Doesn't seem to comprehend there are 5 viable classes to play in this game.

Darth_Clicker #24 Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:56 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58466 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View Postjack_timber, on 30 January 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

Ahh poor wee soul....

Doesn't seem to comprehend there are 5 viable classes to play in this game.

For some people, even simple things are beyond comprehension.

Darth_Clicker #25 Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:58 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58466 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 08:13 AM, said:

And "broken class".

You were attacking arty players by referring to real life events...cancer.  I suppose the best you can do is to use childish insults as if you were 8 years old and on the playground.  But, then again, I don't know your age but only how old you act. So, I have pondered as to why you use those two words, and others like them, and have come to a satisfactory conclusion.

woolfie #26 Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48261 battles
Believe it or not the very vocal arty-hater has played plenty of battles in the class he hates so much. Shocking I know. Seems like we have found another one who likes to click others and can't stand it when arty clicks him. Let's see if his excuses are any improvement over the many others who have been caught on here playing the blame game.

siramra #27 Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 30 January 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

You were attacking arty players by referring to real life events...cancer.  I suppose the best you can do is to use childish insults as if you were 8 years old and on the playground.  But, then again, I don't know your age but only how old you act. So, I have pondered as to why you use those two words, and others like them, and have come to a satisfactory conclusion.

Arties are refered to as [edited]or skypigs. Hence cancer. I know u know this and why I replied as I did. Yet u have absolutely no good answers to my statements other than attacking my "cancer" remark. As I pointed out.

View Postwoolfie, on 30 January 2018 - 01:28 PM, said:

Believe it or not the very vocal arty-hater has played plenty of battles in the class he hates so much. Shocking I know. Seems like we have found another one who likes to click others and can't stand it when arty clicks him. Let's see if his excuses are any improvement over the many others who have been caught on here playing the blame game.

​Ofc I`ve played arties. Wouldn`t it be strange of me to talk about a class I did not know at all?

Yes, I don`t like to be clicked or singled out. That`s not my point if u bothered to read what I wrote.

I`ll spoonfeed it to u then: U don`t buff a broken class without giving it a Natural balancing or Counter. WG have failed everytime With this. That`s why they keep effing up the arties.

Give it a Natural Counter and then we can talk about balancing it to the game. And by Natural I mean the other teams arties. Today u can hover in the rear and click at enemies Without any danger.

woolfie #28 Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48261 battles

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

I`ll spoonfeed it to u then: U don`t buff a broken class without giving it a Natural balancing or Counter. WG have failed everytime With this. That`s why they keep effing up the arties.

Give it a Natural Counter and then we can talk about balancing it to the game. And by Natural I mean the other teams arties. Today u can hover in the rear and click at enemies Without any danger.

I'm not used to spoonfeeding but I'll try just for you. The natural counter to arty is - ARTY! Any position an arty can shoot from can also be countered and hit by an enemy arty. Heavies are expected to counter enemy heavies, yes? Scouts should try to counter enemy scouts, right? You see where this is going yet...?

siramra #29 Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

View Postwoolfie, on 30 January 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

I'm not used to spoonfeeding but I'll try just for you. The natural counter to arty is - ARTY! Any position an arty can shoot from can also be countered and hit by an enemy arty. Heavies are expected to counter enemy heavies, yes? Scouts should try to counter enemy scouts, right? You see where this is going yet...?

​Last time I checked u had to Guess where they shot from. And last time I also checked u could see the other tanks u counted.

And last time I checked u barely had to move while playing arties. Do u see where this is going yet....? 

siramra #30 Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

Oki. Here we go.

Make counterbattery a thing. Make the arties see a ping on the map everytime an enemy arty shoots.

If he doesn`t relocate the ping gets more accurate untill the point u get visible.

Counterarty has been a thing since WW1.

When this is balanced u give arties the options of ammunition types.

HE that does 50% of the damage it did in 9.17

Have AP that does full damage if u hit and pen With the RNG of +/-25%

Introduce smoke to support Your team ( unlocked by researching it).

And maybe introduce illumination rounds....as can be used to Counter arties.

U give the class options, make it interresting to play and u put more skill into the class.

But none of this should be put into the game untill they make counterbattery a thing

Forgot to mention: Remove stun and limit to 2 pr side. If it Works they might go up to 3pr side.

Edited by siramra, 30 January 2018 - 04:25 PM.

Darth_Clicker #31 Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58466 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Arties are refered to as [edited]or skypigs. Hence cancer. I know u know this and why I replied as I did. Yet u have absolutely no good answers to my statements other than attacking my "cancer" remark. As I pointed out.

Just because someone refers to you as an idiot doesn't mean that it is correct nor that I would say that you are an idiot.

Darth_Clicker #32 Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:40 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58466 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 03:57 PM, said:

​Last time I checked u had to Guess where they shot from. And last time I also checked u could see the other tanks u counted.

And last time I checked u barely had to move while playing arties. Do u see where this is going yet....? 

There is this feature in the game called tracers where arty can see when enemy arty fires as well as the location of said arty.  There is also a couple of other features known as chat and fire direction indicators.  Maybe all three of these features are unknown to you, if so, I suggest that you educate yourself on them.  If players would properly utilize these features they could help their friendly arty take out enemy artillery.  I see players in all classes of tanks as well as in TDs that barely move the entire battle...do you see where this is going yet?

siramra #33 Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 30 January 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

There is this feature in the game called tracers where arty can see when enemy arty fires as well as the location of said arty.  There is also a couple of other features known as chat and fire direction indicators.  Maybe all three of these features are unknown to you, if so, I suggest that you educate yourself on them.  If players would properly utilize these features they could help their friendly arty take out enemy artillery.  I see players in all classes of tanks as well as in TDs that barely move the entire battle...do you see where this is going yet?

Yet counterarty isn`t a thing

Darth_Clicker #34 Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58466 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 04:12 PM, said:

Oki. Here we go.

Make counterbattery a thing. Make the arties see a ping on the map everytime an enemy arty shoots.

If he doesn`t relocate the ping gets more accurate untill the point u get visible.

Counterarty has been a thing since WW1.

When this is balanced u give arties the options of ammunition types.

HE that does 50% of the damage it did in 9.17

Have AP that does full damage if u hit and pen With the RNG of +/-25%

Introduce smoke to support Your team ( unlocked by researching it).

And maybe introduce illumination rounds....as can be used to Counter arties.

U give the class options, make it interresting to play and u put more skill into the class.

But none of this should be put into the game untill they make counterbattery a thing

Forgot to mention: Remove stun and limit to 2 pr side. If it Works they might go up to 3pr side.

I am impressed.  You actually have made a contribution of actual value here.  I knew that you could do it.  Your points are pretty good ones and I would like to add to them and suggest a few changes.

We already have counter artillery in the game.  As I mentioned above, we have tracers and chat and fire direction indicators that should be used to help arty play counter artillery.  I try to ask my team to mark arty location on the mini map for me at the beginning of every battle.  Some do it and it helps me do my job of supporting the team.  I try to hunt tracers in my reload time.

There needs to an incentive for arty to counter arty.  Maybe an xp bonus/multiplier for destroying enemy artillery or maybe even for damaging without destroying.  Also give arty something for getting the "For Counter-Battery Fire" award.  Maybe a credit and or xp bonus or multiplier.  As it is now, if an arty player spends time hunting enemy arty and is successful, he will have used all of this time when he could have been damaging tanks, getting stun/assist damage and therefore earning credits/xp.  The For Counter-Battery Fire award looks nice, but it isn't really worth anything.  I know...I have 81 of them.

As far as ammo goes, I think stun should stay in the game.  But, I think AP or AP like ammo should be reintroduced.  I don't care so much about the pen values, but give us the option to only stun the tank we hit...instead of stunning every tank on the map square as well as the kids hamster across the street.  Make it a premium ammo even as the current premium ammo is a waste of credits for the 10% increase in splash radius.....when the splash radius is probably too large on high tiers anyway.

Thanks for sharing your constructive ideas.

Darth_Clicker #35 Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58466 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

You haven't played in a battle against me then.  But, it needs to be more of a thing...I agree.

woolfie #36 Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48261 battles

Funny that. I played 2 battles in arty last night for a laugh and in one I managed to kill two out of the three enemy arty, both unspotted on Prok. I even got a very warm ''thank you nice job'' from a friendly German guy in a Lowe on my team who appreciated the effort.

If you never see arty killing an unspotted enemy arty you must play with your eyes closed in most battles. Counter battery is a thing. Especially when there are 3 per team and few locations suitable.

siramra #37 Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 30 January 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

I am impressed.  You actually have made a contribution of actual value here.  I knew that you could do it.  Your points are pretty good ones and I would like to add to them and suggest a few changes.

We already have counter artillery in the game.  As I mentioned above, we have tracers and chat and fire direction indicators that should be used to help arty play counter artillery.  I try to ask my team to mark arty location on the mini map for me at the beginning of every battle.  Some do it and it helps me do my job of supporting the team.  I try to hunt tracers in my reload time.

There needs to an incentive for arty to counter arty.  Maybe an xp bonus/multiplier for destroying enemy artillery or maybe even for damaging without destroying.  Also give arty something for getting the "For Counter-Battery Fire" award.  Maybe a credit and or xp bonus or multiplier.  As it is now, if an arty player spends time hunting enemy arty and is successful, he will have used all of this time when he could have been damaging tanks, getting stun/assist damage and therefore earning credits/xp.  The For Counter-Battery Fire award looks nice, but it isn't really worth anything.  I know...I have 81 of them.

As far as ammo goes, I think stun should stay in the game.  But, I think AP or AP like ammo should be reintroduced.  I don't care so much about the pen values, but give us the option to only stun the tank we hit...instead of stunning every tank on the map square as well as the kids hamster across the street.  Make it a premium ammo even as the current premium ammo is a waste of credits for the 10% increase in splash radius.....when the splash radius is probably too large on high tiers anyway.

Thanks for sharing your constructive ideas.

​I wrote them earlier in different posts. I just rewrote them again in 1 post. As I tried to point out.

The thing is that most players don`t bother looking for tracers or Things like that. If u make Worth the time....then they will do so. And if u get punished enough times by not paying attention....u learn.

XP bonus for killing arties is a good idea. Like killing DDs in wows.

Giving u more HE damage from HE instead of the stun is better....I feel. Stun is just effing annoying....some HP lost from HE isn`t "that" bad.

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 30 January 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

You haven't played in a battle against me then.  But, it needs to be more of a thing...I agree.

This thing is aimed at the less "skilled" playerbase. Those who gives a s**t has learned long ago.

siramra #38 Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

View Postwoolfie, on 30 January 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

Funny that. I played 2 battles in arty last night for a laugh and in one I managed to kill two out of the three enemy arty, both unspotted on Prok. I even got a very warm ''thank you nice job'' from a friendly German guy in a Lowe on my team who appreciated the effort.

If you never see arty killing an unspotted enemy arty you must play with your eyes closed in most battles. Counter battery is a thing. Especially when there are 3 per team and few locations suitable.

Not talking about once a while. Once a while even the blind man hit the target. But generally counterbattery isn`t a thing.....generally.

woolfie #39 Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48261 battles

View Postsiramra, on 30 January 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

Not talking about once a while. Once a while even the blind man hit the target. But generally, (based on my biased opinion), counterbattery isn`t a thing.....generally.

B3RG #40 Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17997 battles
  • [B00TA] B00TA

​12% of playerbase has black-wn8

​18%of playerbase has red-wn8

​it doesn't matter what you do they are not getting counterarty

​20%of the playerbase has orange-wn8 they are learning the game

​20% of the playerbase has yellow-wn8 they should know a bit about tracers&counterarty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users