Jump to content


Arty still ruins game


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Ley1 #1 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20006 battles
  • 165
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013
So, back to game after 1.5 years break. Got a month of premium, ready to roll.And the same issue that made me quit is still there. Arty still ruins the game and fun for me. Being targeted by an AUTOLOADER arty is not my kind of idea of wot. So see ya forever this time, have fun with your unbalanced  arty system.

Haws #2 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12172 battles
  • 12
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
Bye :arta:

Jigabachi #3 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 18,885
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Bye then, thank you a lot for your valuable feedback.

17203

 

btw: His most played tank: FV215b (183)



DracheimFlug #4 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8957 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 03:10 PM, said:

So, back to game after 1.5 years break. Got a month of premium, ready to roll.And the same issue that made me quit is still there. Arty still ruins the game and fun for me. Being targeted by an AUTOLOADER arty is not my kind of idea of wot. So see ya forever this time, have fun with your unbalanced  arty system.

 

These posts are always funny. Allegedly returning just to play a couple games, declaring the game 'still ruined' (because it is the same game they left and strangely WG didn't react in horror at their departure and make it all better) and leaving again....

Ley1 #5 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20006 battles
  • 165
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013

View PostJigabachi, on 28 January 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

Bye then, thank you a lot for your valuable feedback.

17203

 

btw: His most played tank: FV215b (183)

 

you have a problem with me playing a TANK and not clicking from the corner of the map without being seen?

Ley1 #6 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20006 battles
  • 165
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013

View PostDracheimFlug, on 28 January 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

 

These posts are always funny. Allegedly returning just to play a couple games, declaring the game 'still ruined' (because it is the same game they left and strangely WG didn't react in horror at their departure and make it all better) and leaving again....

 

yea, they said they fixed arty. seems like they didnt. 

Frostilicus #7 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:39 PM

    Major

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 22426 battles
  • 2,784
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

 

yea, they said they fixed arty. seems like they didnt. 

 

They obviously didn't fix it how you wanted it fixed - best let them know.....

 

:facepalm:



jack_timber #8 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:40 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32936 battles
  • 2,001
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

As an arty player I will still be here when you re-return so see you then.

 



HeidenSieker #9 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:43 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,649
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016
 

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

yea, they said they fixed arty. seems like they didnt. 

 

Yea! They did say that. You should read the patch 9.18 notes. If you can't find them, someone will point them out to you. "Arty" is pretty much fixed now, despite dogmatic whines.

K_A #10 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13626 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostJigabachi, on 28 January 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

Bye then, thank you a lot for your valuable feedback.

17203

 

btw: His most played tank: FV215b (183)

 

17210:harp:

 

All talk and all that...



OreH75 #11 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 47336 battles
  • 2,083
  • [RANGR] RANGR
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 03:10 PM, said:

So, back to game after 1.5 years break. Got a month of premium, ready to roll.And the same issue that made me quit is still there. Arty still ruins the game and fun for me. Being targeted by an AUTOLOADER arty is not my kind of idea of wot. So see ya forever this time, have fun with your unbalanced  arty system.

 

Replay(s) or it didnt happen....

unhappy_bunny #12 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 17997 battles
  • 2,553
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012
Perhaps you should play lower tiers and avoid those nasty arties. There is fun to be had throughout the tiers, not just TX.

Ley1 #13 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20006 battles
  • 165
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013
bye forum fighters. nothing to learn here. have fun on your battlefield ( forumz ) :))

DracheimFlug #14 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:55 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8957 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

bye forum fighters. nothing to learn here. have fun on your battlefield ( forumz ) :))

 

You were trying to teach something or even to learn something? Who knew?? :amazed:

Edited by DracheimFlug, 28 January 2018 - 03:56 PM.


kaneloon #15 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27763 battles
  • 1,472
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 28 January 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

Perhaps you should play lower tiers and avoid those nasty arties. There is fun to be had throughout the tiers, not just TX.

 

some players will always transform their frustrations in problems : if not arties it would be mm or gold ammo or noob players or whatever.

Sfinski #16 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31349 battles
  • 2,505
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View Postkaneloon, on 28 January 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

 

some players will always transform their frustrations in problems : if not arties it would be mm or gold ammo or noob players or whatever.

 

Why not them all at once?

Jigabachi #17 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 18,885
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

bye forum fighters. nothing to learn here.

You didn't come here to learn, just to vent and whine.

 

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

you have a problem with me playing a TANK and not clicking from the corner of the map without being seen?

Yes, because it's a balancebreaking tank, too, just like arty once was and to some extent still is. You are a hypocrite.

 


Edited by Jigabachi, 28 January 2018 - 04:08 PM.


WindSplitter1 #18 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15663 battles
  • 2,537
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostJigabachi, on 28 January 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

btw: His most played tank: FV215b (183)

 

Which is pretty much a direct fire SPG with armour and HP. Kek.

Spurtung #19 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62554 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostLey1, on 28 January 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

View PostJigabachi, on 28 January 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

btw: His most played tank: FV215b (183)

 

you have a problem with me playing a TANK and not clicking from the corner of the map without being seen?

 

When you're bitching about something broken ruining the game? No, no problem whatsoever, I'm getting used to see the irony behind hypocrites.



Tr0gledyte #20 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18596 battles
  • 1,451
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

There is only one problem with arty at the moment: stun lasts WAY too long. 10-20 seconds of crippling your tank is just insane. Some arty stuns just as long as their reload..  and the cooldown on your medkit is 90s. 

 

Reduce the stun and it's okay. Ideally, also make arty unable to penetrate anything.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users