xp farmin bots

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Nobzu #1 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24582 battles
  • [AOK_6] AOK_6

Why do you punish good players and reward bots / bad players / SUPPORT XP FARMING ? Whats the point of staying alive and do damage since you get 
excatly same amount of XP from both actions. It's even more useful to just suicide than keep playing for 15minutes. This is
why bots and suicides are popular. (tried this multiple times - suicide with premium from begin = instant 1000XP. If you spot few and get 1 shot damage its only bonus) 

===============
Introduce player based MM so teams will be even. (then its bot vs bot) [You can even do algorithm  where lower players get their OWN MATCHES ( i bet this would be more pleasant to them too ) if there are many of them in the MM at same time.]
OR
Remove win based rewards. Which means you will not be punished by bad players which are in your team if YOU play well. 
AND/OR
Introduce player based rewards which are not affected by victory. This prevents suicide and forces you to stay alive and try your best and earn your XP.
===============

And yes i quit caring how to play since i have lost too many win based rewards by playing extremely well and lost. Now i mostly do suicide runs since it means more XP.

Win based rewards are not good enough reason to play well in this game since "one player" can't make difference as you always say ("no player based MM since one player cant make difference") Why do you punish good players then? Please explain.

Why suicide is more efficient? If your team wins = instant 1000XP // If you lose = it was not worth of the time since you can't get anything better by staying alive. 

xpfarming.PNG

XP FARMING i do these days since no one else cares about this game either. Suicide / XP farming is just way more useful to low tiers than actual gameplay (up to tier 9 you know)

When are you going to change this fact and give rewards to players instead ?

FORGOT TO ADD SINCE NO ONE CAN DO SIMPLE MATH HERE

You don't XP farm with 1 tank. you do it with multiple tanks.

Edited by Nobzu, 30 January 2018 - 02:21 PM.

Shivva #2 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29175 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

Why do you punish good players and reward bots / bad players / SUPPORT XP FARMING ? Whats the point of staying alive and do damage since you get 
excatly same amount of XP from both actions. It's even more useful to just suicide than keep playing for 15minutes. This is
why bots and suicides are popular. (tried this multiple times - suicide with premium from begin = instant 1000XP. If you spot few and get 1 shot damage its only bonus) 

===============
Introduce player based MM so teams will be even. (then its bot vs bot) [You can even do algorithm  where lower players get their OWN MATCHES ( i bet this would be more pleasant to them too ) if there are many of them in the MM at same time.]
OR
Remove win based rewards. Which means you will not be punished by bad players which are in your team if YOU play well. 
AND/OR
Introduce player based rewards which are not affected by victory. This prevents suicide and forces you to stay alive and try your best and earn your XP.
===============

And yes i quit caring how to play since i have lost too many win based rewards by playing extremely well and lost. Now i mostly do suicide runs since it means more XP.

Win based rewards are not good enough reason to play well in this game since "one player" can't make difference as you always say ("no player based MM since one player cant make difference") Why do you punish good players then? Please explain.

Why suicide is more efficient? If your team wins = instant 1000XP // If you lose = it was not worth of the time since you can't get anything better by staying alive. 

xpfarming.PNG

XP FARMING i do these days since no one else cares about this game either. Suicide / XP farming is just way more useful to low tiers than actual gameplay (up to tier 9 you know)

I smell something.....something brown.

Bennyboymothman #3 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18999 battles
  • [PXR] PXR
From a rare breed of oxon perhaps? You don't get anywhere near the same xp.
Play better.. get more xp. It's always been like this.
Are you new?

hedi2222 #4 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 28199 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Keep suiciding for another 1k battles we'll see if you'll actually be getting "instant 1k xp".
Observational Bias is strong with this one

Nobzu #5 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24582 battles
  • [AOK_6] AOK_6

View PostBennyboymothman, on 30 January 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

From a rare breed of oxon perhaps? You don't get anywhere near the same xp.
Play better.. get more xp. It's always been like this.
Are you new?

What did i do to earn over 1500XP - Nothing. XP farming

eldrak #6 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45837 battles
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO
You get way too much bonus xp just for surviving a long time in battle even if you don't do damage eor spotting or anything else during that time. Early damage and assists (while not dieing) should be rewarded more.

pipik_roman #7 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17267 battles
  • [2SH] 2SH

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

xpfarming.PNG

Why would I play a game to just suicide in it. Makes no sense.

Nobzu #8 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24582 battles
  • [AOK_6] AOK_6

View Postpipik_roman, on 30 January 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

Why would I play a game to just suicide in it. Makes no sense.

It's called XP farming. 

Count.
1500 (xp) X 15(minutes battle time) =  22500XP in 15minutes
OR do you take

2500 (xp) from X1 (battle)

Which is more efficient 

You don't XP farm with 1 tank

You XP farm with multiple tanks

pipik_roman #9 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17267 battles
  • [2SH] 2SH

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

It's called XP farming. 

Count.
1500 (xp) X 15(minutes battle time) =  22500XP in 15minutes
OR do you take

2500 (xp) from X1 (battle)

Which is more efficient 

You don't XP farm with 1 tank

You XP farm with multiple tanks

Yeah but why would I do it. I play the game for the game, not to max my XP per minute.

Nobzu #10 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24582 battles
  • [AOK_6] AOK_6

View Postpipik_roman, on 30 January 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

Yeah but why would I do it. I play the game for the game, not to max my XP per minute.

Good if you don't do it. Most players do it. This needs to be stopped somehow. Are you enjoying your teammates to die immediately?

Edited by Nobzu, 30 January 2018 - 02:24 PM.

unhappy_bunny #11 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17409 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

What did i do to earn over 1500XP - Nothing. XP farming

Can you just clarify something please? These 2 battles, did you suicide in them or not?

Nobzu #12 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24582 battles
  • [AOK_6] AOK_6

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 30 January 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Can you just clarify something please? These 2 battles, did you suicide in them or not?

I did suicide both matches within 1 minute.

pipik_roman #13 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17267 battles
  • [2SH] 2SH

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Good if you don't do it. Most players do it. This needs to be stopped somehow. Are you enjoying your teammates to die immediately?

Enemies die immediately same way.

Gremlin182 #14 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 45395 battles

I agree with some of what the OP said.

The reward for doing well in a game and winning is increased XP and Credits.

When its a losing game you do not get that much in the way of XP but still do pretty well credit wise.

Enter game rush into battle die without firing a shot if the team wins you get more credits XP than doing well in a losing game where you did your very best.

That's not a good lesson to teach players.

edited sorry meant XP you can nearly always get 1500 credits or more doing nothing if your team wins.though credits will be extremely low.

Edited by Gremlin182, 31 January 2018 - 07:34 PM.

Balc0ra #15 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62806 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

Unless you get 8K spotting assist during that charge. I highly doubt you get 1K xp for doing besides a first win of the day.  1 shot of damage and spotting a few targets and dying in less then 40 seconds. As the first spotting XP bonus is not that big. And I suspect you can provide evidence of such bad players doing so? As the yolo scouts I've seen hardly get more then 300 if they get little to no assist for it. And when I say evidence,  No screens. Post a replay showing your 1700 yolo charge. It explains more what you did vs that screen. As I've done more or less the same, or as little on a win. And gotten less xp then that.

Because I call BS on your screens. As that much XP on a non 2x and still not even 3rd class listed? Gonna have to do better then that.

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

OR
AND/OR

Player MM based on what? WR? Personal rating? Average damage vs tier? As we all know how well that worked for AW. It did the opposite of what you wanted. It was added a few months into the game. And it's one of 4 things that killed of PVP. Why? Because good players that was used to 60% WR each day suddenly had mostly equally good players on their team. But faced good players to, not just bad players etc. So then their daily WR dropped to 48 or 52%, and since they lost more. Their average XP dropped to. And when bad only played vs bad. You ended up with good and bad players leaving. Cutting the PVP population down by 60% in less then 2 weeks.

And removing win based rewards will not have the effect you want either. Again your average XP will drop on most of your tanks that you do well in, as in have a high WR in. As then you would get 400 to 600 XP on all your games. Vs over 1K on your wins, as there is no win bonus. And you won't punish bad players for their yolo charges. As they get the same regardless of how well or bad the team does. So if they get 700 to 800 for yolo charging as you said. They will get more XP then you regardless based on your earlier claims. So what gain does that give?

And what player based rewards?  For camping base or for doing damage from the red line? If it will force you to stay alive. It can reward bad play as well as good at times.

View PostGremlin182, on 30 January 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

I agree with some of what the OP said.

The reward for doing well in a game and winning is increased XP and Credits.

When its a losing game you do not get that much in the way of XP but still do pretty well credit wise.

What is your definition of well? A % more damage done vs the 2nd best on your team? Or your own HP in damage is enough? Or that you got a high caliber? 2x the XP vs 2nd place? As the first one will reward bad play to. As not every game is great for everyone on the losing team. As I've seen top players on a steam roll, even good players barely get 2 shots in. And they should still be rewarded? And your own HP in damage is to be expected usually. And when you get a high caliber. you get the courageous resistance bonus. As it's not easy to make it work. But at the same time not to reward bad play more so the good. As not every game has one player doing "all" the work on a loss.

Edited by Balc0ra, 30 January 2018 - 03:03 PM.

jack_timber #16 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31194 battles

I tried a suicide run once...

Pity I picked the Tortoise to try though...

Can't see the point in waiting circa 10 to 15 seconds in lobby, 30 seconds in battle countdown to die in first 60 seconds.

Suggest you find another game.

eldrak #17 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45837 battles
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO
You can't count xp/minute without factoring in the 1½-2 min load times at start and end of every battle.

Captain_Kremen0 #18 Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36231 battles

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

You sir, are a Grade 1 listed Edited .

Indeed a [edited]and a [edited]- a Twunt if you will.

EDIT: - Attn Moderator - For clarification, my apologies for the use of 12th century polite vernacular, warning accepted. I presume twunt is acceptable?

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 

Edited by Captain_Kremen0, 31 January 2018 - 11:08 AM.

unhappy_bunny #19 Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17409 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

Thank you for clarifying that. 

My next question really is, if you had remained in the battle, fighting, getting more dmg than you did, what would your xp score have been? Also, and I guess the answer will be that you have plenty of credits and dont need more, but I will ask anyway, why waste credits as didnt you have to pay for full repairs?

Is that really your idea of fun, or are you playing this game just to earn farm xp?

Homer_J #20 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27085 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNobzu, on 30 January 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

Replays or it didn't happen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users