• 12459 battles
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN

View Post890, on 14 January 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

View PostNinjasaky, on 14 January 2019 - 01:39 AM, said:

Serbia Develops State-of-the-Art, Armata-Style Battle Tank

© mycity-military.com

Europe 17:25 10.07.2015

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201507101024464826/

Even better than the Armata. Has electro engines for every track wheel and a barrel cooling system to avoid heat signatures.

Tank from this photoshoped picture is curently out of any plans in Serbia. Project even doesnt exist. Somebodies wet dreams are no longer in plans.

Still you did not post a single Yugoslav original tank.

The М-20UP-1 is a Serbian developed concept from 2015, thus a finished project that is in its improvement stage. The prototype is yet to be made for testing.

The picture of the concept tank incorporated in the article is the concept picture of the developers that presented the concept at the Partner EXPO in Belgrade in 2015 besides a 3D printed model of the concept to showcase the future Serbian MBT after the Yugoslavian designed, developed and produced M-84 which derives from the Soviet T-72.

M-84 Information

It is logical in itself making your post obsolete spam and off topic.

View PostJigabachi, on 14 January 2019 - 09:38 PM, said:

View PostNinjasaky, on 14 January 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

It's not called "copy" in the reality of tank development.

But this isn't takd developement, this is a game. And in this game, it's called a copy.

You mentioned variety at the end. Copies aren't variety. Copies are boring and don't add anything to the game.

It's time for you to put your blind patriotism aside and face the reality: Most of the tanks you see in this thread are copies, meaning that you won't get a full tree. So grab the tanks that are truly unique and put your effort into the introduction of those.

Vehicle implementation in the game starts from real life tank development. Gamers are gamers and understand very little about tank development thus those of less fortunate knowledge choose to call it a copy if ones nation tank looks similar to another nation's tank but are two different vehicles with different characteristics.

The Yugoslavian tech tree adds variety through their unique designs and characteristics of each vehicle that aren't similar to their counterparts.

Just like this list of tanks currently in the game that I previously posted:

Spoiler

This is a game and patriotism or accusing someone of patriotism has no place here and isn't being constructive towards this topic thus you are drifting off topic. That's the reality.

"Truly unique" and "unique" doesn't have a difference and is not constructive a constructive tank development language.

11:15 Added after 1 minute

View PostCon_Clavi_Con_Dio, on 14 January 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

Wargaming should do a Techtree with different countrys.

There are many countrys who made 1 or 2 Tanks. The can make an Techtree with this tanks.

Jugo Tanks ( i know atleast from an SPG) or the M84

Austrian Tanks "Kurrasier"

Australian "Vickers"

Argentinien hat welche gebaut

That won't happen in this case since Yugoslavia has its full tech tree which this thread is about (Yugoslavian tech tree which can be found at this link: Link ) which tanks are combined development made in Yugoslavia, just like the tanks in this list when it comes to combined development:

Spoiler

Con_Clavi_Con_Dio #82 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 170 battles

View PostNinjasaky, on 15 January 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

11:15 Added after 1 minute

That won't happen in this case since Yugoslavia has its full tech tree which this thread is about (Yugoslavian tech tree which can be found at this link: Link ) which tanks are combined development made in Yugoslavia, just like the tanks in this list when it comes to combined development:

Spoiler

Well the can do an yugo tech tree but why not also another one with countrys who only made 1 or 2 tanks.

Edited by Con_Clavi_Con_Dio, 15 January 2019 - 12:48 PM.

Ninjasaky #83 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12459 battles
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN

View PostCon_Clavi_Con_Dio, on 15 January 2019 - 12:47 PM, said:

Well the can do an yugo tech tree but why not also another one with countrys who only made 1 or 2 tanks.

I support the idea.

Jigabachi #84 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCon_Clavi_Con_Dio, on 15 January 2019 - 12:47 PM, said:

"Yogo" doesn't have enough unique tanks for a full tree, either, regardless of what our friend says. A combined tree would be nice, there are some interesting tanks out there...

Ninjasaky #85 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12459 battles
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN

View PostJigabachi, on 15 January 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

"Yogo" doesn't have enough unique tanks for a full tree, either, regardless of what our friend says. A combined tree would be nice, there are some interesting tanks out there...

Your multiple times repeated wishes are solely your own and not the communities based on real world history and are not being constructive but spam and you haven't provided one single source of information regarding your multiple times repeatitive posts.

Please abstain from further spam.

This is a constructive thread and not a garbage bin.

Edited by Ninjasaky, 15 January 2019 - 04:14 PM.

captainpigg #86 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32068 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV

View PostNinjasaky, on 15 January 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

Your multiple times repeated wishes are solely your own and not the communities based on real world history and are not being constructive but spam and you haven't provided one single source of information regarding your multiple times repeatitive posts.

He is not alone in his opinion, there simply aren't enough unique, ie not clones or "variants", to fill a Yugoslav tech tree. Especially when don't include "variants" like the M-84 that are way too modern for this game.

The person spamming this thread, and the forum in general, is you.

Edited by captainpigg, 15 January 2019 - 07:34 PM.

Ninjasaky #87 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12459 battles
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN

View Postcaptainpigg, on 15 January 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

He is not alone in his opinion, there simply aren't enough unique, ie not clones or "variants", to fill a Yugoslav tech tree. Especially when don't include "variants" like the M-84 that are way too modern for this game.

The person spamming this thread, and the forum in general, is you.

Good evening Captainpigg.

You have been misinformed.

The Yugoslav tech tree has already been posted in previous posts and it consists of 100% non blueprint vehicles, although Yugoslav tank blueprints exist.

As well as general European tank history, including Yugoslavian tank history in terms of development.

A full list of tanks that have a similar development background that are currently in the game have been posted as well and are European by majority.

My posts are of various constructive information and informative replies about these topics only.

I am highly against any kind of spam and thus highly avoid participating in such activities. As you can see by the number of my total post counter under my avatar picture.

And I am currently not active or writing on the forum, other then in a few threads about the Yugoslavian tech tree.

Your claims in the quotation above have no sources of information making it inconsistent in a number of posts made by you that I have noticed.

Edited by Ninjasaky, 15 January 2019 - 08:23 PM.

890 #88 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43333 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

View PostNinjasaky, on 15 January 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

The М-20UP-1 is a Serbian developed concept from 2015, thus a finished project that is in its improvement stage. The prototype is yet to be made for testing.

This is not true.

Stop sharing lies.

Ninjasaky #89 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12459 battles
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN

View Post890, on 15 January 2019 - 08:40 PM, said:

View PostNinjasaky, on 15 January 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

View PostElefantas, on 12 January 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

Serbia never "manufactured" tanks

manufactured only 3 armored vehicles and 1 spg

My kind reminder that this is a Yugoslavian tech tree topic and not a Serbian tech tree topic and my reply to comments like "Serbia never developed, produced, manufactured... "

This is not true.

Stop sharing lies.

1. Google

2. Find a source to your claims.

3. Post it with your claim.

No facts provided. Post is obsolete.

Naming someone for false lying without proof is unconstructive and undiplomatic as well as off topic.

[LINK] A concept of the Russian Armata-like "Serbian tank of the future", the М-20UP-1, has reportedly been presented at the Partner 2015 military exhibition in Belgrade.

Previously:

Spoiler

Edited by Ninjasaky, 15 January 2019 - 09:57 PM.

Ninjasaky #90 Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12459 battles
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN

Yugoslavian vehicle crew ranks (land forces)

Combat Rations (proposal)

Ration - Pasulj sa suvim mesom i kobasicama (beans with dry meat and sausages) 

Drink - Cockta https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockta

Edited by Ninjasaky, 15 January 2019 - 11:41 PM.

Jigabachi #91 Posted Today, 01:17 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNinjasaky, on 15 January 2019 - 02:27 PM, said:

The only spammer here is you. You just keep repeating the same ignorant nonsense and are unable to communicate with other people. That isn't constructive at all and we don't get any progress here.

I tell you (and I'm by far not alone) that most of the suggested tanks are mere variants or nothing but boring copies of tanks that are in the game, you answer with some blabla about tank development.

I try to make you understand that this is a game that requires new and unique content, you come with the same nonsense about tank development.

I ask you to give us a tree of unique tanks, you point to the old trees that are full of non-unique copies.

I advise you to concentrate on the few unique tanks, you again state that they are all unique.

Spam. Ignorance. It's you. 

Edited by Jigabachi, Today, 01:18 AM.

Also tagged with tech tree

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users