artilerry in world of tanks

artillery OP nerf remove

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: should arty get nerfed/removed? (16 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

should arty be removed/nerfed

1. Yes! they have been torturing us for more than 5 years now! it's time to stop wargaming wake up!!! (8 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No! i love my artilleries. i would never want them to be touched. they are fine, and so is everything (8 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Hide poll

Aleks_bg_2016 #1 Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18440 battles
  • [PAYNE] PAYNE

https://www.youtube....h?v=FDZg1w2bl-U

please watch it and tell me your opinion. i think this cannot continue anymore. back in the old days when arty couldn't stun you they would oneshot because of some yolo guy. nowadays arty is just more broken because it just stuns you(AND ON TOP OF THAT DOES DAMAGE DO YOU) and there are still guys getting oneshotted. i just can't understand what is wrong with wargaming. they had one job they failed it. they tried to nerf artillery, but they became even more OP. i think wargaming introduced SPGs to prevent you from camping. but oh boi. they need to look at nowadays wot. everyone camps. SPGs in the back perma stunning you and killing all of your crew members. its so easy to play SPGs, its very easy to predict moving targets(if you have a high tier SPG you will know what i mean), and its easy to always do dmg to your target. 

"artillery is nice", wargaming said. (and it was nice for a few months when they were fresh) not anymore though. there is literally no way you can defend yourself from SPGs( you can hide behind rocks but i mean who will hide for 15 mins, people wanna do dmg).

for example you camp in the far far back. you are not safe. any moment there can be a light tank who will spot you and those hungry filthy pigs will make ur life unliveable. but what if you go on the front line? well, it may be even worse that way, because you will be perma spotted so sky pigs will have a nice dinner if they target you. this needs to stop. its time to stop.

#SayNo2Arty. #DoSomethingAboutIt. 

although i added 2 choices in my poll i think you need to be kinda brain damaged to vote for number 2 XD

Edited by Aleks_bg_2016, 31 January 2018 - 07:42 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:39 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7274 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
47%-er whining about arta. :facepalm:

Jigabachi #3 Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:47 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAleks_bg_2016, on 31 January 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Although i added 2 choices in my poll i think you need to be kinda brain damaged to vote for number 2 XD

You need to be brain-damaged to come up with such a stupid poll. And if you call arty OP.

Aleks_bg_2016 #4 Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18440 battles
  • [PAYNE] PAYNE

View PostJigabachi, on 01 February 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

You need to be brain-damaged to come up with such a stupid poll. And if you call arty OP.

i dont know actually why do you call my poll stupid when artillery is bad.

just play 1 battle with 3 spgs in it and u will see what i mean

( you will get perma stunned if artillery sees you)

Jigabachi #5 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAleks_bg_2016, on 01 February 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

i dont know actually why do you call my poll stupid when artillery is bad.

See? You are obviously brain-damaged.

Also tagged with artillery, OP, nerf, remove

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users