Tier VIII of the Week: T34

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:00 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
An American veteran is on sale. Are you brave enough to command it?

The full text of the news item

im13BOT #2 Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2404 battles
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-

View PostCommunity, on 02 February 2018 - 06:00 AM, said:

<a href="https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/premium-shop/tier-viii-week-t34-feb-2018/">The full text of the news item</a>

i got your message " buy unpenetrable is-6"u know,i wanna buy him,but what are u smoking?is-6 is papier armour.he was good on MM 7-9 now he gets 8-10.so hes meat for all :D "unpenetrablle " is 6 :D ahahahha what a joke.but its not april1.so... its not joke?"unpenetrable" is-6 ..1 more thing hes nerfed,i can pen him now anywhere,so if he gets tier 9 enemy its same or tier 8 hes dead meat.armour gone somewhere.

same with my 112 i bought him,he was good.good 1 month.then all tanks can pen him.somewhere armour gone.dont say about that weak spots,bcs players shoting always to same points,commander hach and lower plate.when i start on him play,no one cant pen me in lower plate,after 1 month can pen any tier 6 tank.u need think about that,if i buy prem tank.i wanna play-farm on him.and i buy prem acc.but if you nerfing him,i stop play on him+not buying premium acc .bcs im disapointed.and all players think same.

nikita_dani2006 #3 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 52549 battles
  • [ARCAN] ARCAN
[edited],about strong turret, it can be penetrated in forehead between gun mantlet and commander cupola by any tier 8,9,10. This tank it's a joke compare to what they are telling you to buy. 3 sec to take full aim you are like a duck on a lake, if you fire before you will most likely dig the ground for worms or throw dust in enemy eyes. It's not worth any money. It had long time ago a strong turret now its papier thin just like a french.

guest273 #4 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:02 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles
  • [DAILY] DAILY

Tier VIII of the Century: T34 (also known as champ)

turururutuuuu

RifledSteel #5 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 805 battles

So the T34 is not actually on sale in game, as the in-game tech tree gold price is the same as usual?

Conclusion: We the players still have too much gold from the Christmas loot boxes and until it is depleted, the regular tech tree premiums will only be on 'sale' as part of bundles for real money.

SlyMeerkat #6 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 16621 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Already got that

Azgabast #7 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:32 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18957 battles

The gun is good, but since the accuracy is good and aim time is bad, you kind of need to aim for a long time for the circle to get reduced to an acceptable size.

The reload is atrocious, so this tank is very vulnerable to getting overrun. An enemy medium tank usually gets at least 2 shots in you after you shoot.

The turret is mostly godly, with a slight overmatch/pen on the top.

For now, my opinion is that it should get a slight rof buff, at least to 4.5, to match the dpm of the defender.

I have a steady 48% win rate in this, so I will steer clear, I like being aggressive in  nimble tanks with big dpm, none of which this tank is. 

It's a pretty good credit printer, and matches the crew loadout of T29, T32 and M103, so that's a thing (I love the T32 though)

I would probably recommend getting a T26E5 if possible, since it has a plethora of advantages and very little cons compared to this (none of them fit the crew of the T110E5 perfectly though :D)

Cobra6 #8 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16333 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostCommunity, on 02 February 2018 - 05:00 AM, said:

You mean that heavy which is totally outclassed by the OPatriot, that has atrocious DPM which was viable in 2010 but no longer cuts it in the current game, the heavy that is too slow to be effective, that has gun handling out of the stone age?

Why would anyone in their right mind buy a T34?

- Increase the DPM to competitive levels, so ~2000 from the 1600 it has now.

- Improve gun handling drastically.

- Increase P to W so it can actually function properly in the game that is WoT nowadays.

After that, it's worth the money.

Cobra 6

SpookyButCheek #9 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12402 battles
this advertisement is an insult to human intelligence!
I m a veteran t34 driver...(with good stats too!) it was MAYBE "something" in the past! now it fades in the s...t!!!
The Turret is like butter for the most of the tanks it faces! overmatching roof is too simple (i do it several time with ease) and most of the tier 9-10 apcrs/heats break easily through the whole mantlet too!not considering the relatively soft cheeks!
The Hull is thin paper... almost useless above tier 6!!! at high tier 9-10 you are simply an autopen. Even at high angle!
The Gun is terrible! absolutely terrible nowaday! that massive Aim time with those inconceivable dispersions is one of the most frustrating thing ever experienced. You have to wait several seconds before to get a decent chance of hit! (meanwhile your target has moved away or covered his weakspots)... You are almost an "spg" heavy tank!

Don t count on those ones who say (...but it still got pen he got damage)
THAT S THE GREATEST [edited]EVER!

Your Penetration is good ok!(the lone thing good in the entire tank) but it works only if you hit! AND HIT IN THE RIGHT PLACES!as already said before... with all those fast firing targets and heavily armored tanks with few tiny weakspots your shot will  likely be a miss or crits or bounce off!
Damage? nothing of especial! at all! yet it was something in the past... nowadays a lot of tier 8 guns do the same amount or even greater! (defender vk mauer.)and t34 s 400 dmg is a little more than 390... and a lot of tanks do that damage! a lot!
Dpm... the worst in game maybe.... always been ridicolous! even worse now compared to the tremendous dpm tank in game!let s say it clearly! t34 dpm is a full cake of sh*t of brontosaurus!
Mobility? we are talking of an elephant moving in mud without armor... slow... glued to the terrain of every type... another full cake of sh*t of brontosaurus! This tank is compared to the japanese tanks in term of speed accelerationand rotation... embarassing if considered that it got in change that crap armor!
View range? another abysmal feature... we are talking of another... cake of sh*t

Conclusions:
The only thing this tank can offer is to earn credit... nothing more! ofc in change of awful battle performance.
I remember to you all that you still have to pay a lot of real money to get this CRAPTANK! overpriced 100%.
that s the insult to the players. They could have rebalanced it a lot of time ago... they still haven t on purpose knowing the fact: IT IS A CRAP TANK NOWADAYS!
If you don t believe to me please do check by yourself in http://www.vbaddict....t_ratio&server=
27/34 HT position at tier 8... we said it all!

My advice: if you want to enjoy a decent barely competitive tank DON T BUY THE CRAP T 34 !!!

BOKSERKITE #10 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32032 battles
  • [BGBRD] BGBRD

SpookyButCheek ,

You are so incredibly right! I support totally your comment on american heavy T34. It is so frustrating to try play well in it and be competitive at the same time. Everyone can compare all tier 8 premium heavy tanks in tanks.gg and see why we all complain about this tank.

Im so dissapointed with this tank , If I have the opportunity to sell it in the near future I'll do it.

etody77 #11 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62862 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
WG, you forgott to update the tank description, what you say here it was true when you have put the tank in game, but now, after some nerfs, and with gold ammo spam, and plain maps, and current MM, this tank is a joke. 

Bad_Mojo_incoming #12 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20426 battles
  • [THIK] THIK

View PostCommunity, on 02 February 2018 - 06:00 AM, said:

<a href="https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/premium-shop/tier-viii-week-t34-feb-2018/">The full text of the news item</a>

In other words, are you stupid enough to pay for this garbage?

Well, I did once, but I can defend my actions with the fact that I didn't know what a retarded piece of crap I'm purchasing.

Hell, the ONLY goddamn thing that could make the T34 become usable is if WG buffed the aim time down to around 2 seconds, then people could make this tank work and could pull of snapshots and wouldn't have to stand still like a big F****** target which's armor can be penned by tier 4 tanks from the front.

I wouldn't even mind the:

- pitiful RoF

- pitiful turret turn speed

- pitiful low ammo count

- pitiful hull armor

- pitiful manouverability

- the horrendously easily penetrable weak spots on the turret

- the fact that arties use you as a DMG farm...

- and the retardedly expensive ammo

All the tank's advantages, like gun depression, big alpha, relative accuracy and good penetration and turret armor (aside from the ridiculous weaknesses) are completely negated cz of the 3.2 seconds aim time.

Maltratatoru #13 Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35436 battles
you should buff it, give it dpm, mobility, view range, and and at least a bad gun handling, not a sinister gun handling, like it has now... 0.22 dispersion during turret rotation? really? then people will buy it...

SpookyButCheek #14 Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12402 battles

View PostBad_Mojo_incoming, on 02 February 2018 - 11:55 AM, said:

All the tank's advantages, like gun depression, big alpha, relative accuracy and good penetration and turret armor (aside from the ridiculous weaknesses) are completely negated cz of the 3.2 seconds aim time.

bro...it is worse than you expect! think about it... you have to consider that  3.07 aim time is strictly aggravated by the worst dispersions in tier! (0.27 - 0.27  0.21)

In that crap tank you can t even move! snapshot is atrocious! when u pop out of a cliff you must pray the gods for aiming well those tiny weakspots on enemy tanks.
Definitely it s an abysmal aim time... and i guess that 2.0 aim time with equal dispersions would be still a bad accuracy feature. ---> Total dispersion counts much more in effective aiming time for a HT.

Lorensoth #15 Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18235 battles

Used to be my favorite premium. That penetration value, strong turret, you were still decent threat to even tier10s (which, actually you weren't facting them in literally every game at that times). It had cons, for sure, but you could have played around them usually. Now, its just not worth to play. I recall getting very slight buff upon changing to HD model.. to wrong places. Like accuracy buff while you have to aim forever and such things. Then new era started for premium tanks. Made pretty much every old premium obselete.

Then you offered patriot, which outclass this thing by miles and this was killing blow to this veteran.

TBH, i'd like to use this tank again  cus i used to like it much. But, at this point, this tank need major revamp, similar to what Löwe did get. Slight buffs on here and there simply won't cut it. As it lacks in pretty much everywhere, maybe except peneration. Even then, majority of latest tanks already has 225-230 penetration range, makes a lot of sacrifice done by this tank, obselete.

At current state, its really hard to recommend this tank to anyone. Specially when you can get patriot for even cheaper, if you really need that USA HT trainer. I really hope tho, at some point they can make this old beast, competitive again.

BOKSERKITE #16 Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32032 battles
  • [BGBRD] BGBRD

Dear WARGAMING staff,

if you are reading this, please make T34 GREAT AGAIN

I remember back of the days 440 alpha dmg.

Maltratatoru #17 Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35436 battles

View PostSpookyButCheek, on 02 February 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

bro...it is worse than you expect! think about it... you have to consider that  3.07 aim time is strictly aggravated by the worst dispersions in tier! (0.27 - 0.27  0.21)

In that crap tank you can t even move! snapshot is atrocious! when u pop out of a cliff you must pray the gods for aiming well those tiny weakspots on enemy tanks.
Definitely it s an abysmal aim time... and i guess that 2.0 aim time with equal dispersions would be still a bad accuracy feature. ---> Total dispersion counts much more in effective aiming time for a HT.

it doesn't have the worst dispersion in tier, it has the worst dispersion of ALL tiers possible .... KV2 has 0.15....only maybe deathstar or s&@*t barn have worse dispersions....

Kartonas #18 Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46100 battles
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-

View PostBOKSERKITE, on 02 February 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

Dear WARGAMING staff,

if you are reading this, please make T34 GREAT AGAIN

I remember back of the days 440 alpha dmg.

they can just split to YOUR FACE  and our faces :D

Master_Warmaker #19 Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43189 battles
I am very disappointed WG feel as though they can basically rip off their customers by selling a tank that they know, and they do definitely know, to be underpowered.

Please treat the people who pay your salaries with just an ounce of respect.

SpookyButCheek #20 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12402 battles

this tank needs simply to being "justified" in its own cons.
its list of cons is countless... it s exorbitant.
Wg has just to cut the excess /overflow of sh*t that has sunk this old prem tank!
eg:
why that huge thin roof while the most of the hulldowner tanks got impenetrable turret? just give to the t34 a 45/50 mm roof in the way that only 150mm gun and over are able to overmatch it! and calibers below have to aim the cupola!

eg:

why those horrific terrain resistances? why?  just give the same resistance of the famous t29! it s not a MAUS! he s just the t29's twin brother!
Eg:
why that slow turning turret? why? just give an underpowered turret instead of a "glued to the hull one"! at least 22 25°/sec.

etc etc etc etc... you can do similar reasoning in every bad feature of this tank! EVERY SINGLE CONS.

t34 needs desperately vital buffs or being retired!!! no joke!!!:facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users