PR 5900 / WN8 1300 dude looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Telesto #1 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23019 battles
Hi
 As stated above with my statistics i'm looking for a clan.
Recently i was in 2 clans only for a short amount of time. First Clan was ok, but the Clan-Chat was more of a showoff-area for posting battle results. Mostly i got ignored, whatever i wrote. So i felt useless, therfore that clan had nothing to offer for me anymore.
Second Clan i simply got a random invite from a stranger. I accepted and asked the dude, whats that invite for. "Looking for recruits, i fit the criteria" was all i got. No 'Welcome', no questions, nothing. Left it after ?? 3 days ??
As you slowly maybe see, i'm not a kid anymore, more like grandpa aged. I want a welcome, i need steady coffee supplied, i want chattie folks, i want adults to talk to. I dont need to be forced to come online for whatever reason.
My Personal Rating is droping inGame a lot (from 6080 to now 5060; decreasing). So i want platoons to have fun with. Driving tanks of all ranges from T1 to T10 (I'm not a seal clubber), all kind of tanks except scouts (maybe one day i'll learn, how to drive such things, even in my age, who knows). My goal is to improve my skills, but with fun, and with nice guys,

No racism, no exaggerating showoffs allowed. otherwise it'll be a short time with me.

Can you offer that?

Edited by Telesto, 02 February 2018 - 12:00 PM.

armandvalentin2002 #2 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5719 battles
  • [RIDF] RIDF

Hello,

Join the Royal International Defence Force Today! We are a friendly bunch of people looking to expand and grow. We do skirmishes often and enjoy

platooning. You are not expected to join skirmishing every time but join in

every now and again. If you would like to join our clan, discord is required for skirmishes.

Here is the link to our server:

https://discord.gg/9Nxstg8

If you have any questions or would like to get to know us before you join, then you can come talk to us on discord or send me a message in game.

Hope to see you soon,

Telesto

TTX50 #3 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21208 battles

Posted Image

Hello Telesto,

Sounds like we may be what you're after. We're a mature clan (plenty of 'Grandpa age' guys and some gals !!). We're all about platooning and skirmishes and good quality banter. I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards

Granny_mooose #4 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10500 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

A good morning to you.

Sorry to hear about your recent experience in the clan life of tanks.

We are the British Centurians. We have 3 clans all interacting on the same team speak with platooning..strongholds and just straight forward play. BC is the hard heads.. B1C is the wanabie hard heads and b2c the more relaxed play..   

http://eu.wargaming..../wot/500012682/

Currently not at the desk so can not send you a in-game message or the ts details.. 

Speak soon when I'm back home.

Grannymooose

aronsearle #5 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32516 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Sounds like our clan would be a good fit for you.

band of fathers is a social clan for the over 25.

more details are in our recruitment thread below.

I am on after 8 PM if you want to come have a chat otherwise another officer is likely to be online

http://forum.worldof...h-and-platoons/

Telesto #6 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23019 battles
ah crap, i have a 48-hour-block to join a new clan, grrrr. I forgot about that. Sorry to all, have to wait

Telesto #7 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23019 battles

View Postarmandvalentin2002, on 02 February 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

Hello,

Join the Royal International Defence Force Today! We are a friendly bunch of people looking to expand and grow. We do skirmishes often and enjoy

platooning. You are not expected to join skirmishing every time but join in

every now and again. If you would like to join our clan, discord is required for skirmishes.

Here is the link to our server:

https://discord.gg/9Nxstg8

If you have any questions or would like to get to know us before you join, then you can come talk to us on discord or send me a message in game.

Hope to see you soon,

Telesto

copy/paste is not my style. Did you even read, what i wrote?

Telesto #8 Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23019 battles

View PostTTX50, on 02 February 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

Posted Image

Hello Telesto,

Sounds like we may be what you're after. We're a mature clan (plenty of 'Grandpa age' guys and some gals !!). We're all about platooning and skirmishes and good quality banter. I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards

Sounds ok so far. The 3 main points, well, first one is more than easy for me (18, damn that was long ago), i have Teamspeak, Ventrilo and Mumble, but "you must.....' shrugs me slightly

aronsearle #9 Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32516 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

You have jumped feet first into two clans already. Use your cool down period wisely.

As to the age of our clan members, I am about average for our clan nearing 40 and our oldest member is 72.

Many good clans will have rules, including ours. If rules bother you I'm sure there are many clans full of teenagers that you can join :bush:

feel free to catch me later for a chat about our clan if you want.

Telesto #10 Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23019 battles

View Postaronsearle, on 02 February 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

You have jumped feet first into two clans already. Use your cool down period wisely.

As to the age of our clan members, I am about average for our clan nearing 40 and our oldest member is 72.

Many good clans will have rules, including ours. If rules bother you I'm sure there are many clans full of teenagers that you can join :bush:

feel free to catch me later for a chat about our clan if you want.

Sure you have rules, as do i.
At least someone reads my stuff and answers handwritten instead of copy/paste. I think. it's just a sad story, that my rating drops. I'm playing here since a very long time, and my mates i used to play with all left. So all i want is fun at killing around, or even chat for 2 hours without having a single battle (happened). Will get back to you

TTX50 #11 Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21208 battles

View PostTelesto, on 02 February 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

Sounds ok so far. The 3 main points, well, first one is more than easy for me (18, damn that was long ago), i have Teamspeak, Ventrilo and Mumble, but "you must.....' shrugs me slightly

As aron says, we and other clans just like prospective new members to know there are certain rules that the clan abides by before joining us. Feel free to replace 'You must' with 'You'll need to' if that might de-shrug you slightly? ;)

Telesto #12 Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23019 battles

View PostTTX50, on 02 February 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

Feel free to replace 'You must' with 'You'll need to' if that might de-shrug you slightly? ;)

de-shrug, hahahaha. Like *shrug*, oh wait, no, that didn't scare me at all. 'You need to' sounds better. There is only 2 musts i must. That's dying and peepee

StinkyStonky #13 Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26977 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

View PostTelesto, on 02 February 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

ah crap, i have a 48-hour-block to join a new clan, grrrr. I forgot about that. Sorry to all, have to wait

Looks like you've already made your choice, but in case you're still open, here's what H5 can offer you ...

H5 is the clan (in a much larger community) with players that want to play the team based modes.  Primarily Tier 8 Stronghold Skirmishes, but also Tier 6 & 10, Advances (Tier 10), Clan Wars (starting next week), FaceIt, team battles and platooning.

We meet every night (you don't have to but we are always there), and all play and chat together on TS.  There's plenty of banter and joking about.  Nobody gets left out.

We run credit boosters most nights (as soon as there are 15 in game).

If you join us we WILL want you to take part in clanwars.  There's no elitism.  Everyone is invited/encouraged to take part.  In fact, here's no nightly obligation but if you don't want to take part at all, we are not the clan for you.  We want players who join in.

Your stats and tank list match what we need.  Oh, and we're mostly old.  We do have a few players under 30 but most are over 40 ... when I say 40, I mean 50, but that just makes us sound old, so I'm sticking with 40 :teethhappy:

If you'd like to "try before you buy" you can legionnaire for us if you like.  We will badger you to join though :playing:

JustSealclubbin #14 Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8411 battles
  • [DIRE] DIRE
would go havoc commnity, nice friendly folks, how it should be

Jigzy84 #15 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26954 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

HEY TELESTO YOUR INVITATION TO JOIN H2VOC, WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT ACTIVE SOCIAL PLAYERS

If you enjoy this game but want to be a part of a really fun social clan that is actually active and will provide you with nightly clan activities incuding individual and team training sessions come join us.  I've been there playing Solo or within a clan that is inactive sometimes it does often take away the enjoyment of this fantastic game with H2VOC you don't have that it is completely the opposite being in this clan adds to the fun and enjoyment and will help you with you gameplay, grinds, missions and credit farming!

H2VOC is a great clan and an amazing part of this community if you want to join us apply here, alternatively, come to our Teamspeak Channel ts3.havocxgaming.com and ask to speak with me or any other officer within Havoc 2 and we will hopefully answer any questions that you may have.  I've sent you a PM that hopefully contains some valuable information good luck with you next move & enjoy your games!

Jigz

Edited by Jigzy84, 02 February 2018 - 04:45 PM.

jricketts1 #16 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Good Day,

Sorry to hear your past clan experiences are bad bud.

Although not a identical match why not look at W__F we offer what you are looking for and are drama free

Might be worth a look

JR

Goldun #17 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30087 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
PM sent

TTX50 #18 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21208 battles

View PostTelesto, on 02 February 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

de-shrug, hahahaha. Like *shrug*, oh wait, no, that didn't scare me at all. 'You need to' sounds better. There is only 2 musts i must. That's dying and peepee

& taxes :)

Joggaman #19 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23066 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

The Dingers:

Clan-rules by We_Just_Dinged_Em 

Since I formed this clan in early 2013, it's grown beyond my expectations (which were bloody low TBH) to become a recognised community within World of Tanks. Therefore, I have decided to write a set of rules/guidelines which must be followed by all clan members. I'm hoping this will give the clan a common goal and help out people looking at recruiting members.

They aren't particularly onerous, but nonetheless people not following said rules will be warned, warned again, then kicked (I like kicking people)

General Rules

1. At no time are you to flame or be disrespectful to any member of WJDE or T-D-U, on the forum, in game or in clan chat etc. Troll random bobs (and WG) all you like but there will be zero tolerance on raging against fellow community members (just ask Jackolas what happened to him). Trolling Path (bot) or Dr SpuriousMonkey is fine. Using Rusty as a sacrificial piece of armour in your platoon is also fine.

2. Join the WJDE shared channel whenever you are online. For those who don't know what it is, it's a shared channel between the clans so we can do join platoons, TC etc. People found online but not in the channel will be reminded, repeat offenders may face sanctions up to and including being kicked from the clan.

3. Team Speak and WJDE channel details are NOT to be given out to non-clan members without the permission of myself or one of the deputy commanders. If you want a guest in TS or our channel they are more than welcome but YOU are responsible (as their sponsor) for their behaviour.

4. Racism of any kind is not tolerated, if I see evidence of any form of racism, you will be kicked, simples. To clarify: 'Sperma PL' is not racist. 'Die Juden scum' is - get it? Real life threats are taken extremely serious and if evidence is found - will result in instaboot from the clan.

5. Forum membership is strongly encouraged. People who haven't joined the forum will not be able to claim ignorance of the rules. Can all deputy commanders and recruiters remind people of the forum (and especially these rules) when they join the clan please.

6. When in TC, CW, 7/42 etc, I expect you to follow the orders of the field commander at all times (unless you are doing a random free for all). Repeat offenders will feel my wrath.

Recruiting - GENERAL GUIDELINES *COMMANDERS AND RECRUITERS ONLY

The following are minimum clan requirements (there is some flexibility but bear these in mind)

1. Minimum 1000 battles

2. Age 18+ (younger members can join if they show mature outlook, but beware our language is 'colourful;)

3. No minimum stat requirements, but 30k battles 400 WN8 bots need not apply

4, No clan hoppers (by that I mean people who have been in 25 clans in the last year - easy to spot)

5. No history of being an [edited](if any of the established clan members have history with you this will be taken into account when assessing your application)

6. No people with better stats than me without my express approval.

7. Anyone I dislike may be kicked without warning and with no reason given.

In all cases the decision of the deputy commanders/recruiters is final, with me as the arbiter if required.

Finally, please note that attractive women are no subject to any of the above. Attractiveness will be assessed by WJDE using naked pictures if available. Rustys opinion on 'attractive' does NOT count.

Edited by Joggaman, 02 February 2018 - 10:00 PM.

Telesto #20 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23019 battles

wow, i didn't expect so much response. Now you all make my decision really hard.

I did not already made my choice.

What i can say for my selection is, since my rating dropped drastically recently and i'm looking to improve my skills again, i will not look for clans with a more bad rating than my own. That wouldn't bring me out of my depression.
Also i would not join a clan containing people with insane high skills. That would make me feel even more worthless. Imagine you're in a platoon and you always end up at bottom 5 bad players in team and your mate always in top 5. Ragequit incoming. Usually my PR was levelled at 6000 around, now it's dropping a ton. So i'd like to have someone to tell me the difference, what i'm doing wrong compared to a 6k-dude. Or just a nice teamplay with same-levelled dude for giggles and fun. A 10k-dude is just out of my league, not aiming for that anymore, not at my age. And to a 3k-dude i'd look like a teacher. Out of my league, not at my age anymore. I just need coffee, a nice talk, and some ammo to launch.

Still got waiting time, sunday i might let the hammer fall

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users