MT-25 autocannon game changes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SmartTroll #1 Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7636 battles

Hello everybody!

I'm terribly sad. After Update 9.18 I lost my favourite tank of all time and my gaming experience was discontinued and diminishing. The after-9.18 MT-25 has nothing to share with pre-9.8 MT-25 but the aspect. The old one was knewed as the worst light tank of the game and possibly the worst tank in absolute, but few players enjoyed it with both the 57mm gun and fewer loved it with the autocannon. It made the MT-25 absolutely underpowered, situational and 85% of matches you had to accept to be completely useless, but it made the tank unique as well. What I'm saying is that the old MT-25 doesn't represent a game balance issue, especially with the autocannon, so why not to restore the 37mm autocannon the way it was and give it back to some sad, mourning MT-25 lovers?

MetalMicky #2 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25866 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

While on the restore subject. A big shout out to the DERP gun for the LT VK2801 has to be put back. FFS, WG its not as if this little change is going to inflict great harm on the balance of the game.

BRING BACK THE DERP, for the VK2801...........

PLEASE.........

Respect to ALL, Cheers :)

SmartTroll #3 Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7636 battles
The problem is, my friend, that WG is making this game flat, update after update. Every tank is the copy of another one. They are slowly annihilating any special tank of the game. But they apply a lot inventing more metal boxes to put in the game as gold tanks :sceptic: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users