62 replies to this topic

FizzlePopBerryTwist #1 Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23118 battles
  • [FIM] FIM

https://www.youtube....h?v=xAzRjYYT8Ns

Watch it.

If i was working for WG, i had his account removed (not banned, but 100% gone...) and his IP/email and whatnot made sure to not be able to come back ever again.

I can see he must have renamed himself or i'm bad at looking, but i HIGHLY doubt they done anything.

Anyone remember "unfair plane, camp bush"?

This guy was features YEARS LATER doing the same crap over again.... - im sure this means we got another 'plane boy' here. 

@ WG moderators....... any comment?

ps. since my previous post featured a very lovely team damage system (which is also based on reports).... i would had loved to remove him from the game with a couple of 50% hits.

Game isn't going to get better by saying "oh that happens..." and shrugging it off. You need balls and stand up for whats right.

Edited by FizzlePopBerryTwist, 02 February 2018 - 06:57 PM.

Dex022 #2 Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38389 battles
  • [ASOS-] ASOS-

Wow and then they chat ban me when i get triggered like last week on 14 straight losses in FCM50T and rage in chat to these demented morons. :amazed:

I know,yes,yes i should just go and play next tank but if idiot like this was in my game i would spill 100 tons of *rap on him.

Edited by Dex022, 02 February 2018 - 07:07 PM.

SuedKAT #3 Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Welcome to the NA server, stuff like this ain't that uncommon there, it's the US after all, but this time the outcome made it more noticeable.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62839 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Tbh.. this is not even close to unfair plane, camp bush. He did it from the start, drove 10m and did noting for the rest of the match... twice. And there are no rules on how you should play each tank. And if you ran WG, and removed all accounts that did not play their role the way the team wanted, or left you when you were still alive, or went into hiding when their team mates did send that warm hugs in chat because he did not do what they wanted to after they lost a 3 vs 1. I'm fairly sure you would be bankrupt by now. 

View PostSuedKAT, on 02 February 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

Welcome to the NA server, stuff like this ain't that uncommon there, it's the US after all, but this time the outcome made it more noticeable.

I've lost 3 games on NA due to this the past week alone. And seen it more then one time on EU the past few weeks. One player does something that gets his team mate "killed" and gets blamed for it. They start to rage in chat. More join in and it gets out of hand fast. And in the end, the one that is still alive that gets raged on hides, and don't reset cap etc. As he don't want the ragers to win. As he could have easily rolled over that IS-6 in the end. But decided not to. Due to the loving words in chat more so then anything I suspect. 

Tbh. Jingles loves to show videos like this hanging other players out. And it's not helping fix it either. As people will just get more mad due to it. And feed the trolls even more. So they feel more inclined to hide when they have a chance to win. 

TungstenHitman #5 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:07 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18637 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

View PostDex022, on 02 February 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

Wow and then they chat ban me when i get triggered like last week on 14 straight losses in FCM50T and rage in chat to these demented morons. :amazed:

I know,yes,yes i should just go and play next tank but if idiot like this was in my game i would spill 100 tons of *rap on him.

Same. Can keep my cool only for so long but when it's wave after wave of not just bad players, this I can accept, bad players that try to play, know what they are trying to do, know the game but just lack that little finesse, no problem with that, we all try and we win and we lose, no, I'm talking about the UTTERLY clueless "what should I do? what's a minimap? who is shooting me? Maybe I hide behind house all battle" sort of players for several consecutive losses, the team is mostly this and it's a pricey top tier battle that should feature no such levels of clueless, as the battle count to get there should dictate, eventually this sets me off and I make no apologies for it. I actually find it offensive and insulting to both me and other players on the team that are trying, that this sort of player would both insist on forcing themselves on higher tier battles fully aware they have no idea what to do, will not play, will only hide behind a building and selfishly do this anyway in what is a team based game. What do these guys get from it? What's the point? Why bother with this? How dare you sir, how dare you

Edited by TungstenHitman, 02 February 2018 - 08:10 PM.

dimethylcadmium #6 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4604 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

900 wn8 check

sub 50 winrate check

tons of premiums check

just your average defender window licker, nothing new to see. move on

SuedKAT #7 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBalc0ra, on 02 February 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

I've lost 3 games on NA due to this the past week alone. And seen it more then one time on EU the past few weeks. One player does something that gets his team mate "killed" and gets blamed for it. They start to rage in chat. More join in and it gets out of hand fast. And in the end, the one that is still alive that gets raged on hides, and don't reset cap etc. As he don't want the ragers to win. As he could have easily rolled over that IS-6 in the end. But decided not to. Due to the loving words in chat more so then anything I suspect. 

Tbh. Jingles loves to show videos like this hanging other players out. And it's not helping fix it either. As people will just get more mad due to it. And feed the trolls even more. So they feel more inclined to hide when they have a chance to win. 

Rage and bad play is common on both server clusters yes, but there are a lot of primadonnas on the NA server that do stuff like shown in the video on a regular basis, I haven't come across similar behavior on the EU server at all. Driving out of the cap nudging someone even if you just scrape the paint on the NA server more than often results in team damage, while on the EU server most of the time nothing happens, if someone happen to lose some HP some harsh words might be mentioned in chat but apart from that not much happens most of the time. I can play hundreds of battles on the EU server and sure I see rage and bad play, but never something like in the video, one evening on the NA server and I could send at least 10 or so replays to Jingles with similar behavior. Americans are generally a lot more toxic than Europeans from my experience and that includes a lot more MMO's and games than just WoT, it does however seem to be tied a lot to the state they are from.

I do agree however that Jingles ain't helping in fixing the issue with displaying it, he's fueling the rage people have against stuff like this and making idiots/trolls famous, just look at Schrader as an example. But then again neither him, we or WG can fix peoples behavior, only punish it when it's bad and encourage it when it's good.

logaritmusnaturalis #8 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1703 battles

Any man can lose his sanity getting permastunned 20 games in a row playing heavies. In fact I've found myself on occassions pretending to be an artillery player in a defender, just going to arty arty position and pretending im arty, the absurdity of a person with a 2marked defender pretending to be an arty just haves me laughing my [edited]off to death, which is is a nice change from the high dose of poison in my veins i've received from getting stunned every [edited]game for 20 [edited]games in a row. 

But if I found myself in an end game situation like that I might as well win it lmao.

Dex022 #9 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38389 battles
  • [ASOS-] ASOS-

Now is Jingles fault that he points out that wg does nothing(until huge *hitstorm or youtube video happens) to solve problem of bots or just plain idiots like this one in video cause "they help fill up servers" too and spend money on premium tanks?

Is some snowflake triggered when someone points out that house is full of *rap? Should we be quiet about it and let the *rap pile grow(cause some might get offended) or just take a shovel and remove the fking *rap?

Bang on for mr.Clint Eastwood when he said not so long time ago that millennials are pol.correct p**sy generation. 

Edited by Dex022, 02 February 2018 - 08:41 PM.

logaritmusnaturalis #10 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1703 battles
I mean is it really that big of a [edited]deal. One game lost, oh buhu, go to next game. 

DracheimFlug #11 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:47 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View PostDex022, on 02 February 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

Now is Jingles fault that he points out that wg does nothing(until huge *hitstorm or youtube video happens) to solve problem of bots or just plain idiots like this one in video cause "they help fill up servers" too and spend money on premium tanks?

Is some snowflake triggered when someone points out that house is full of *rap? Should we be quiet about it and let the *rap pile grow(cause some might get offended) or just take a shovel and remove the fking *rap?

Bang on for mr.Clint Eastwood when he said not so long time ago that millennials are pol.correct p**sy generation. 

What exactly do you think WG should do about any of this? Massive public education spending? 

Dex022 #12 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38389 battles
  • [ASOS-] ASOS-

For start they should ban people for having thousands of battles that have 100dmg per game in a tank cause they clearly use bot programs.

They should for all money thrown at them hire some people to actually look close on in game reports for bots and not wait until 10k reports happen or something before acting.

Dundato #13 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25657 battles
Not sure what the problem is. Maybe he was on a mission where he had to survive as part of the conditions of doing the mission with honours

Dex022 #14 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38389 battles
  • [ASOS-] ASOS-
What mission is "do fking nothing,seat behind cap circle,lose and survive"?

Dundato #15 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25657 battles

View PostDex022, on 02 February 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

What mission is "do fking nothing,seat behind cap circle,lose and survive"?

Dont know, look it up. Am not the one whining

Dex022 #16 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:25 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38389 battles
  • [ASOS-] ASOS-
So you don't see a problem you don't no nothing you have no interest in topic but you still come here and post stupid stuff. Picture can really say thousand words...

Dundato #17 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25657 battles
What stupid stuff. I gave a valid response in my first post. I dont do the nissions but have seen them and some require you to stay alive win or lose.

There could be thousands of reasons why he was afk. I will give you a few examples as you seem to be a few cans short of a six pack.

1. Someone knocked at his door
2. His cat just had a heart attack
3. He spilled a drink over his keyboard
4. He forgot about the pizza in the oven and his smoke detectors were going off
5. This is a good one(HIS INTERNET CONNECTION DROPPED)

Could be any number of reasons

SuedKAT #18 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDundato, on 02 February 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

There could be thousands of reasons why he was afk. I will give you a few examples as you seem to be a few cans short of a six pack.

He wasn't AFK, he actively choose to not participate in the battle while trash talking in chat, quite the difference. 

Dex022 #19 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38389 battles
  • [ASOS-] ASOS-

So again you are here even numbering your gibberish and it is obvious you didn't even watch the video and you STILL come here to flame, If you watched video you would see an idiot with 0 DMG active in losing game for the team and flaming them in chat. Even you should realize that there is NO do 0 DMG and survive MISSIONS or we would have total lunacy on servers !

About your examples:

1. NO he was driving most of the time close to base

2. NO he was pressing F5 or F6 and type some BS in chat while other people started to call him up so kitty is fine if he has one

3. NO cause he typed in posted video how he has tons of premiums and/or accounts and that people can report him all they want.

4. See number 3.

5. See number 3 again.

Edited by Dex022, 02 February 2018 - 10:14 PM.

Dundato #20 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25657 battles

I did watch the vid. But i was camping in a bush. So never focused on it 100%

Turn chat off if so easily offended

Edited by Dundato, 02 February 2018 - 10:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users