Jump to content


what are the chances of lem's czolg pancernik making it into the game?

Polish Polish tech tree

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

CamperKaempfer #1 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23037 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017
tell my your thoughts

Jigabachi #2 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,025
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
I really liked The Lord of The Rings, but I can't remember that character.

250swb #3 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22623 battles
  • 5,059
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
My thought is that it wouldn't make it into the game for one simple reason, come on, think, you know what it is. OK you need a clue, think about city maps and corners.........

CamperKaempfer #4 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:15 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23037 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Post250swb, on 03 February 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

My thought is that it wouldn't make it into the game for one simple reason, come on, think, you know what it is. OK you need a clue, think about city maps and corners.........

 

about as long as the franken, the stein, and the japanese heavies. and they handle themselves pretty well in city maps.

Edited by CamperKaempfer, 03 February 2018 - 04:44 PM.


CamperKaempfer #5 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23037 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View PostJigabachi, on 03 February 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

I really liked The Lord of The Rings, but I can't remember that character.

 

what a poser. you're not a real fan

Edited by CamperKaempfer, 13 February 2018 - 06:14 PM.


250swb #6 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22623 battles
  • 5,059
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostCamperKaempfer, on 03 February 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

 

about as long as the franken, the stein, and the japanese heavies. and they handle themselves pretty well in city maps. so no, i'm not the one being clueless. sorry but you played yourself

 

There's a Char 2c in the game?

CamperKaempfer #7 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:24 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23037 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Post250swb, on 03 February 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

 

There's a Char 2c in the game?

 

it's the stein in the halloween special. the japanese superheavies are also no smaller

250swb #8 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22623 battles
  • 5,059
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Yes you are right, it is about as long as the Char 2c and the TOG II, I thought it would be longer. What is the crew layout, how many gunners does it have?

CamperKaempfer #9 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23037 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Post250swb, on 03 February 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

Yes you are right, it is about as long as the Char 2c and the TOG II, I thought it would be longer. What is the crew layout, how many gunners does it hi haven't ave?

 

never read anything about it so your guess is as good as mine. i assume that in reality all miniturrets and the flak turret were supposed to have gunners but it isn't the case of any multi-turreted tank in the game except the franken and the stein. maybe the japanese heavies could give us insight into the crew layout. multiple radio operators maybe?

LIL_Veky #10 Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7916 battles
  • 44
  • Member since:
    10-31-2015
I think the biggest problem with the tank is that is has separated tracks, and I don't know how would WG deal with this and the existing tracking mechanics. Also, the 4 miniturrets, which would presumably be weakspots, would make it completely unreliable in terms of armour.

Edited by LIL_Veky, 03 February 2018 - 07:54 PM.


Pansenmann #11 Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34092 battles
  • 12,613
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostLIL_Veky, on 03 February 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

I think the biggest problem with the tank is that is has separated tracks, and I don't know how would WG deal with this and the existing tracking mechanics. Also, the 4 miniturrets, which would presumably be weakspots, would make it completely unreliable in terms of armour.

slurped armor will most likely bounce a lot.

I would really like it to be introduced as it is one of the most appealing in polish tech tree.



CamperKaempfer #12 Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:34 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23037 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View PostLIL_Veky, on 03 February 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

I think the biggest problem with the tank is that is has separated tracks, and I don't know how would WG deal with this and the existing tracking mechanics. Also, the 4 miniturrets, which would presumably be weakspots, would make it completely unreliable in terms of armour.

 

i truly wonder what the point of those discontinued tracks is. why not just make one pair of tracks that covers the whole length of the hull like in every other design? it's not like the fore and aft tracks can move at different speeds or something





Also tagged with Polish, Polish tech tree

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users