Team killing automated system

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Thuis001 #1 Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5588 battles
  • [-SBN-] -SBN-

Hello everyone, yesterday I was watching some WoT video's on youtube when I came across a replay which contained some of the worst behavior I have EVER seen. It was so bad that if you compare them, Schrader would look like a nice and constructive player. They took out half of their own team, however, they didn't fire a single shot nor damage any player on their team themselves. One of them sat behind 2 E25's shooting, so that he would get spotted, however, since the E25's were in front of him they would take most of the damage, another one went of the kill their own arty by barrelblocking the poor guy, (I don't like the mechanic, that does however not justify killing them or getting them killed) after that they went on their merry way to push a Challenger out of cover and of an hill which got that guy killed and to bully an A-44 which left the battle rather then enduring these guys. (the battle was 100% lost at that point so I don't blame it), heck it was the adult thing (and the best course of action) to do. Not much later they got killed by the enemy all the while these players have been messing around in the chat, trying to look like the good guys. Today I went to wotreplays to see if there were more cases of these guys, and 1 of the guys has been mentioned in 3 other replays aswell which kinda shows that they do this all the time.

I know this isn't the right location, but I do not know where else to put it, WG Customer support won't let me make a ticket about this because reasons, and the automated system won't get these guys as they don't fire a single shot at their team and reporting them won't help as they have been doing this for hundreds of games on tier VIII (in premium tanks of course, wouldn't want to spend time on getting there now would we.). (they just get them killed by physics and the enemy). [Please move this post to the right place on the forums] I also don't know wether this is allowed by forum rules (I don't name/shame, however if this isn't allowed just remove it) and I won't include a replay at the moment. (if that is allowed please let me know) 

The toxicity that these kinds of players bring to the game should be ended so I hope that someone from WG would contact me so I can send them the replay and  they can remove the accounts. (note: It is not me, I just saw this replay and wanted to do something about these players) (these accounts aren't their main ones given that they know exactly what to do and what not besides that one of the guys has a 16,xx% winrate after 280+ games which we know isn't botting. (that would give you around 40% at worst)

This video contains the replay ( if this isn’t allowed by forum rules let me know and I will remove the link)

Edited. go to around 17:15 and there the fun starts. Don’t mind the youtuber but just enjoy the replay and commentary.

anyway, have a nice day guys.

Thuis001

Edited by Asklepi0s, 05 February 2018 - 04:27 PM.
This post has been edited by moderation team due to Naming and Shaming

Jigabachi #2 Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17753 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Start a support ticked and stress that those players do NOT get caught by the automated systems.

edit: But don't expect anything. They'll either lie right in your face about how they'll totally do the appropriate steps or try to convince you how awesome the automated systems and the reportsystem are. You'll have to be lucky to find someone who really cares.

Edited by Jigabachi, 05 February 2018 - 10:13 AM.

Jotneblod #3 Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:52 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 839 battles
You have nothing to worry about. There's an automatic system in the game to deal with toxic team killing and toxic behavior and the rotten apples will surely be banned. Just enjoy the game and let others do the same. :)

Bora_BOOM #4 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:00 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20282 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Just watch one of the latest Jingles videos.

There is no TK-s but it is indeed equally sad and pathetic.

When you think you saw everything, there is always something new that makes you wonder why ...

Thuis001 #5 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5588 battles
  • [-SBN-] -SBN-

View PostJotneblod, on 05 February 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

You have nothing to worry about. There's an automatic system in the game to deal with toxic team killing and toxic behavior and the rotten apples will surely be banned. Just enjoy the game and let others do the same. :)

lmao, the bloody irony, you know what I’m talking about

Thuis001 #6 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5588 battles
  • [-SBN-] -SBN-

View PostBora_BOOM, on 05 February 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

Just watch one of the latest Jingles videos.

There is no TK-s but it is indeed equally sad and pathetic.

When you think you saw everything, there is always something new that makes you wonder why ...

No that guy is an angel in comparison

albee9 #7 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61681 battles
  • [ACIDO] ACIDO

Watch this replay and tell me why such a good player may do these sort of things:

http://wotreplays.eu...9-amx_m4_mle_51

Anyone can have a bad day, if so, just stop playing for a while, but there is not excuse for this behavior.
I would like to see WG changes the battle result mechanism and if some one goes blue, besides the current credit penalty (which I would increase), I would set the dead and XP counters to zero for this player and match. There would be a lot of people thinking twice before they do team damage if that was in place, imo.

Edited by albee9, 05 February 2018 - 12:25 PM.

Bora_BOOM #8 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20282 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostThuis001, on 05 February 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

No that guy is an angel in comparison

The Angel of Stupid, you got that right... :teethhappy:

But, I would argue about that comparison in terms of the consequences. He managed to single-handedly "ruin" a game for 14 players. And obviously it was not that time only...

Anyways, I just wonder what kind of a broken brain is behind the keyboard within any of the two situations, and any similar.

Asklepi0s #9 Posted 05 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

• 4976 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
This thread has been closed by moderation team due to rule violation in the opening post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users