Update 9.22 Feedback - Soviet TD changes

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Kandly #1 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:11 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 698 battles

Commanders,

Please share your feedback regarding Update 9.22's Soviet TD changes in this topic.

Cheers,

Kandly

hames_3 #2 Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15819 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

You really didn't analyse feedback did you? You are completely blind aren't you? You are all crap[crap]munching, sister [[edited][edited]][edited][edited], aren't you?

Did you find it hard to notice that every single post about moving the Obj 263 to tier 9 was telling you not to do it?

You have fucked  up that line beyond all recognition at higher tiers, whilst not addressing the true issue, which was the lower tiers.

Edited by hames_3, 07 February 2018 - 08:35 AM.

fighting_falcon93 #3 Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31233 battles

WG, don't you ever again dare to say that you listen to your players feedback.

Your feedback topics are USELESS. Do us a favour and stop asking for our feedback because it doesn't matter what we write because you'll still follow your own will.

The feedback about the Obj.263 line was so loud and clear that even Ph3lan wrote this himself:

View PostPh3lan, on 20 January 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

It is pretty obvious that you guys feel very strongly about the changes to the 263 line.

YET you decide to proceed with the changes. How ignorant isn't that?

Thank you WG for destroying one of the most interesting TD branches in the game.

Also, Ph3lan made us a promise in the same reply as I mentioned above:

View PostPh3lan, on 20 January 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

We will have a discussion with our developers about this and we will let them know how you feel about this change. We will update you about this next week.

We still havn't seen any update about that. Thank you for not only useless feedback threads but also useless promises.

I have asked this so many times and you can't even answer the question:

Why couldn't you keep both the Obj.263 and Obj.268V4 at tier 10?

One last thing. Look at what you're doing right now... "Please share your feedback"... Are you ------- serious? No! You don't listen to our feedback anyway. Want my feedback? You've already gotten it, 2 (TWO) times here and here.

I'm highly disappointed WG. Really, I actaully expected you to bring some sense into your heads when so many people on both EU and RU complained.

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 19 January 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

Please don't move the Obj.263 to tier 9!

If you think that Obj.263 is consistent enough to sit on tier 9, I say it's total bullcrap that it needs to be moved in the first place. If you think that Obj.263 is too weak for tier 10, then buff it, but keep it at tier 10 and stop removing variety from the game!

Why can't you add the Obj.268V4 as an additional tier 10 TD instead?

Moving Obj.263 to tier 9 is a very, very bad change, mainly because:

• Obj.263 is a unique vehicle of its class in tier 10 games. Not only does it offer unique gameplay compared to other tier 10 TDs, out of 11 TD branches currently in the game, only 4 of them has a tier 10 TD with an alpha below 600 damage. And with this change you want to change that 4 into a 3.
  • Obj.263 fits into the branch perfectly. It has low alpha compared to other TDs, just like the other tanks in the branch. It has good mobility and a rear mounted gun with bad gun depression, just like the other tanks in the branch. You even want to keep Obj.263 yourself in the branch, isn't that proof enough that the vehicle fits the branch? So why move it to tier 9? You started by removing tanks that didn't fit in other branches, now it seems you're editing branches left and right just because you can.
  • Obj.263 costs 692'710 xp to unlock, if we count the xp all the way from the start of the branch. Do you have atleast an idea of the amount of time a player has to put in to grind all that xp? And those players that decide which branch they want to grind depending on the tier 10, which tank do you think they wanted when they started the grind? Exactly, they wanted the Obj.263, not something else.

Let's see what you want this line to become:

What you described above is exactly what the Obj.263 is, except it has a better gun. So you want to "fix" an unpopular line by making it even worse? Hello?!?!?!

Players have made it very clear that this is not what they want. Take a look in this thread at the Russian forum. That's currently 91 pages of discussion where players are very unhappy with this change. Take a look at this other thread at the Russian forum. That's currently 12 pages of discussion where players also are very unhappy with this change. Take a look around on your own European forum, how happy does players seem about this change? WG, if you proceed with this change, never ever dare to say that you listen to your players feedback again.

Instead, I have 2 other suggestions for you:

WG, you say that you listen to our feedback. Now is the time to prove that!

If you agree that Obj.263 should remain at tier 10 with either its current stats or buffed stats, please repost the image above to show your support. Don't forget how WG wanted to destroy the BatChat branch, and now they want to do it again with the Obj.263 branch. We managed to stop them then, and if we protest loud enough, we might be able to stop them again.

#KeepObj263AtTier10 :izmena: :izmena: :izmena:

Edited by fighting_falcon93, 06 February 2018 - 05:00 PM.

TsundereWaffle #4 Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27220 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostKandly, on 06 February 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

Commanders,

Please share your feedback regarding Update 9.22's Soviet TD changes in this topic.

Cheers,

Kandly

Why the hell would we give feedback when you won't do a single thing with it?

FluffyRedFox #5 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:02 PM

General

• Player
  • 22971 battles
Give you feedback? Whats the f*cking point. Stop giving us this "Oh we care about your feedback" bullsh!t because its an utter joke at this point.

leggasiini #6 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:22 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 14309 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I like how there was months worthy of long rants, Russian Supertest thread evolving into 90 page whinethread, Russians putting things into their signatures where they were against this line change, and then you say that you scrap the change, but in the end implement it anyway, and now you dare to ask feedback about it?

You incompenent crayon sniffing shitters.

FluffyRedFox #7 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

General

• Player
  • 22971 battles

http://forum.worldof...7#entry15260587

View PostKandly, on 11 January 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

Don't worry about the devs not knowing how you feel about this

Does it even matter if they know?

Hey, remember when they first unveiled the changes and got a massively negative response? Then 2 months later they're back up because apparently, despite the overwhelming negative response across all servers, "testing proved otherwise"?

They're so insistent on forcing these changes that I doubt any community response is gonna get anywhere.

So, patch day supposedly tomorrow lets take a look at the changes from the first iteration to whats coming tomorrow! Oh wait, sweet f*ck all.

Either people want these changes, which looking through the responses seems not to be the case or the devs simply don't give a single sh!t about anything said here.

Furlock #8 Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 63176 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS

This is not a normal post. I will edit it when I come back from a service I have to deliver in 5 minutes. It will be an extension. This, if I can drive while fighting the tears.

Block Quote

The last and probably trickiest task was tuning mid-tier vehicles for mid-to-close range assault gameplay. The SU-122-54 didn’t fit into the concept because of its traditional turret placement. We faced a huge dilemma here: it was clearly out of the line in terms of gameplay, but was valuable from a historical point of view. As an interim solution, we moved it down a tier to see if it can be viable there. Unfortunately, it was no good at blocking damage even at Tier VIII and still felt like a huge step away in terms of gameplay, plain and simple. That’s why, we removed the SU-122-54 and made a line fully composed of rear-turret/superstructure vehicles.

I just played my last match with "her". Yes, it is one of the most beautiful TD's we have ever seen in this game. Everyone would say that, when waiting for the battle to start. That says it all.

In the battle... well, it was a pleasure TD. A sophisticated thing, very difficult to handle in combat, but lovely when everything went well. If you played this TD, then it was because there was something special about it. Very special.

In my last match, I made around 1.5k damage. Not much, but very precise damage. I received no shot, and that was also my aim for the last battle. I wanted her to go complete and beautiful, without even a scratch into the tomb - you WG- digged for her.

More later, but let me tell you one thing, guys. You don't make me cry without paying it.

And every time I cried, the consequences were way above the expected.

Kindest regards to commanders,

and nothing for WG.

BG_Striker #9 Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25384 battles
  • [BG_WP] BG_WP

After 9.22 update and removal of the SU-122-54 can i still research top gun of the SU-122-54??? 

Because i didn't research it yet.

10x

Sumichobo #10 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33114 battles
What happens if I have both SU-122-54 and Obj. 263 in the garage when update comes? Do we get full compensation or no compensation at all?

valyan #11 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29618 battles
  • [KMKZ] KMKZ

View PostSumichobo, on 06 February 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

What happens if I have both SU-122-54 and Obj. 263 in the garage when update comes? Do we get full compensation or no compensation at all?

object 263 will be moved to tier 9. you'll get the new tier 10 td replacing obj263, and the Su-122-54 will be removed.

RyLzEn #12 Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20225 battles
  • [RSHDW] RSHDW

View PostKandly, on 06 February 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

Commanders,

Cheers,

Kandly

:deer::facepalm:

#WGshit

Pataky #13 Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45706 battles
  • [HAC-W] HAC-W

Block Quote

Concept

• High forward and backward mobility combined with medium maneuverability, which lets them quickly reach and occupy key positions and retreat back to safety
  • Good frontal armor to deflect enemy shells, but weak side armor and lower front plates
  • Average damage per shot with a high reload time to compensate for mobility and protection
  • Accuracy and aiming time balanced to make them effective at short-to-medium range, but also reduce their effectiveness at long range
  • Poor elevation angles due to historical design

bravo.. how to kill a not bad, unique TD.. at least the 263 had a good mobility, camo, and not bad gun. For it, dont really have armor. My opinion, the t9 su122-54 was the best td on that line. Good gun, mobility, a real fun tank, for it you remove :D

Talk about balances, but then please tell me about the:

compare with strv:

the svedish had better mobility, gun accuracy, much more dpm, trollish armor, and ofc cammo (where is the balances concept about this td? :D )

compare to badger:

badger have better armor, same traverse speed, better dmp, accuracy.. 

compare to e3:

Same armour, but i think the e3's hull is stronger, e3 have better dpm, accuracy. same traverse. and it has the same reload time, just +100 avg dmg :D

So great conceptions, how to make a never used tank from a rarely used one.

The idea was the same with the WZ tds.. lets make more 268 clone, and you dont have to find our more uniq tanks, just give +100 somewhere, and on another parameter do a -100, and ready it is a new tank :D

Can we see any statistic about the chinese TDs? or just about the TDs? I think that, the new ones becomed a rarely used one. After this, that is a good idea to make clones about them :)

But at least you listen to your playerbase's opinion.. ofc not. You said that, wont touch this line.. 2 weeks later, "deal with it or leave our game".

And the gun elevation.. on historical.. jesus.. you use the history when it agrees with you, many other times, the history doesn't matter. Like the chniese TDs, and many dont really produced tanks.

So thanks to tried to show some type of conception about making a .. trash.. i can't accept it.. but i know, then i can leave the game

FelixJG #14 Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15993 battles
  • [B1C] B1C
Just give a tier 10 reward variant of the Object 263 to everyone with the tank when 9.22 is released, or everyone with an Object 263B on their service record if its too late to do prior to release.

sifis_21 #15 Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:50 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33119 battles
  • [HS_D] HS_D
here is some feedback. delete this scam topic. u never got any feedback and its not going to change now even if we write in russian.

Edited by sifis_21, 07 February 2018 - 01:51 AM.

ZlatanArKung #16 Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:01 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
The SU-101 went from a fun tank to play to utter trash and is boring as [edited]now due to the reduced mobility and slaughtered dpm.

ZlatanArKung #17 Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:03 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

Commanders,

Cheers,

Kandly

Why the [edited]give feedback when you completely ignore it anyway?

Sesrex #18 Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32858 battles

This topic has been closed and locked by the wot player base moderation team due to the following reason:

Misleading topic - Feedback not listened to here.

Piranha94 #19 Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22911 battles
  • [KDNG] KDNG

Well it's crap. Today after playing some battles in the obj 268, i can say that it suffers constantly from engine damage. Every shot is an engine damage FFS!!!!! i mean really!!!

263 was a lot bouncier, the gun was very nice. On this one i have lol reload, lol armor, but hey, i have mobility.... but wait, on 263 i had mobility too.... so where are the good parts???

this kinda makes me wanna quit, because the way this crap is going is only downhill....

Edited by Piranha94, 07 February 2018 - 09:55 AM.

ghostbuster_no2 #20 Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:00 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 43800 battles
  • [-OMG-] -OMG-

Commanders,

Cheers,

Kandly

Why would one share feedback if said feedback is ignored? I could accept that you are in a rather hard spot and just blot out all the negative crap coming your way, but then you shouldn't start making questionable choices to begin with - and shouldn't be a company, because that only works for real people.

If you want positive feedback, then give people something to be positive about. Like the enhanced horizontal gunarc on the - otherwise now crappy - Object 263. That part is the only positive thing about the mutilation of the TD-line.

Also tagged with 9.22

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users