Torn and need to make a decision

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Obi_Wan_Hair #1 Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14988 battles

Hi Guys 

Currently torn between my clan which is with some friends and family but going no where and leaving in pursuit of SH/clan wars. I’m not a very good recruiter so struggle to grow the clan but really want to get tanks like the 907. Any hints/tips or offers to consider would be greatly appreciated.

happy hunting on the battlefield

hacksaw064 #2 Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST
mate its hard recruiting for the clan ...i know been doing it a long time..you can take a look at us very active clan in wot  &  wows ..but we dont do clan wars if thats what you are looking for ..but good luck in finding a clan ..

Dsqdsq #3 Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27862 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD
Hi man :) , PM sent ingame .

StinkyStonky #4 Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29494 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostObi_Wan_Hair, on 06 February 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

I’m not a very good recruiter so struggle to grow the clan but really want to get tanks like the 907. 

You need to be realistic.

You have 4 members and they are "friends and family".  It's not that you are a "bad" recruiter it's that you aren't a recruiter at all.

Between the 4 of you, you have played 7 Team Battles (you've never played any) and 4 skirmishes.  So you have very little experience of fighting under an FC, firing lines, focused fire, pushing, etc.  The team based modes play quite differently from Randoms.

My suggestion ... join another clan.

Set up a 2nd account (call it "Obi_Wan_The_Second" or something equally witty) and make that the commander of BDRVR.  Join another clan with you main account.  Speak to the clan about bringing your 3 Fs&F.  Play some clan based games.  See if you like it.  If your 1st choice of clan is bad, go somewhere else.  Once you have some experience you will be able to make 1 of 3 choices ...

1) Stay in the clan that you've found (and hopefully like),

2) Look for a high stat, active clan that will give you a realistic chance of a 907

3) Go back to your own clan and try to grow it.

Growing clans is hard.

Getting into good clans is hard.  Your stats are OK but you don't a single Ace Tanker or MoE at tier 10.

There are lots of active clans looking for players of your standard (e.g. H5VOC).  Some will even be active on the global map and encourage/accept new joiners from day 1 (e.g. H5VOC).

There are other benefits of joining an active clan.  Not only will there be lots of other players to chat and platoon with, they should also run clan boosters.  H5 runs credit boosters whenever skirmishes are running (most nights).

Big5Hunter #5 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42275 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi Big5Hunter here from LMAGS. I would set up a 2nd account and make that clan cmdr. Then if you would all like to leave your clan we would have all of you join us here. We are building a clan from ground up but do play strongholds already. We know real life comes first so if your on that fine if thats also ok. 

Contact me Big5Hunter or Iugrifma in game and we will pass on the ts details and we can chat about it

TankRSA_BEAMAVERICK #6 Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39856 battles
  • [GENIE] GENIE
I send you a message in game .

Skullfix #7 Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44545 battles
  • [FOCA] FOCA

or you could help me with this clan, check us out . two recruiters are better than one :)

http://forum.worldof...-international/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users