Is it me or a personal mission is bugged ?

Light Tanks Personal Missions Type 64 Guidance

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

IExcelsior #1 Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5552 battles

Recently, I've been trying to complete the Stug IV Personal missions with honours and I had a problem with a certain one that does not seem to work properly from my prespective.

The mission is LT-12: The Ghost

Primary Conditions: 

• Spot enemy vehicles and enable your allies to cause at least 250 HP of damage to vehicles spotted by you. Remain unspotted at the moment when the damage is caused.

Secondary Conditions:

• Complete Primary Conditions. 
  • Use the Camouflage Net equipment and have a Camouflage that corresponds to the map.

I've already completed the mission but at the time I didn't have Camouflage Net equipped. Now I have it on my Type 64 and I also have the corresponding camouflage to the specific map (Rental Style - China, 75k). My commander also has the Sixth Sense crew skill. 

The problem is that it doesn't seem to get completed. Already try numerous times active and passive scouting, but with no success at the end. 

Would be nice if someone guides me, maybe I've misunderstood something and doing it completely wrong or there is an actual bug :( I wonder... Thanks in advance  :) and Cheers.

Gremlin182 #2 Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:25 AM

General

• Player
  • 47827 battles

Looks like that one changed since I did it Don't remember having to have camo paint that's a bit naughty of them I only had it on my premium lights before the change let us move it tank to tank.

Well you did the first part now of course to complete it with honors you still have to do the primary again in the same game you do the secondary.

Though you probably knew that.

From the description of the secondary all you need do is remain stationary till the net kicks in so I am puzzled as that would seem to happen automatically every time you stop moving for 3 seconds.

Try it again after the 9.22 patch maybe there is a bug.

IceQueen1 #3 Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:26 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 407 battles
You can try to complete the light tank's mission of the stug4 with chaffee. Because, chaffee has good camouflage and good range then other same tier light or other tank. maybe type 64 better than chaffee but, type 64 has match making with 8 tier tanks. and some player's has 3 skills or good view range with 8 tier tanks. and you should use chaffee. trust me >.<. and i am sorry for my bad english :(

ederfe #4 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:30 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14761 battles

Firstly: Do you have the mission in question active?

You mentioned you tried active spotting. The mission doesn't actually say that the net needs to be active but I suspects it needs to be. So get in a bush, wait 3s, hope allies fire 250 damage worth, don't get spotted. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

BlackHordes #5 Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4049 battles

View PostIceQueen1, on 07 February 2018 - 03:26 AM, said:

You can try to complete the light tank's mission of the stug4 with chaffee. Because, chaffee has good camouflage and good range then other same tier light or other tank. maybe type 64 better than chaffee but, type 64 has match making with 8 tier tanks. and some player's has 3 skills or good view range with 8 tier tanks. and you should use chaffee. trust me >.<. and i am sorry for my bad english :(

I actually did that exact mission in the Chaffee, easy peasy.

StinkyStonky #6 Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:06 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 27631 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostIExcelsior, on 06 February 2018 - 11:42 PM, said:

Already try numerous times active and passive scouting, but with no success at the end. 

Looks like you didn't read the requirements properly.

View PostIExcelsior, on 06 February 2018 - 11:42 PM, said:

Primary Conditions: 

• Spot enemy vehicles and enable your allies to cause at least 250 HP of damage to vehicles spotted by you. Remain unspotted at the moment when the damage is caused.

Secondary Conditions:

• Complete Primary Conditions. 
  • Use the Camouflage Net equipment and have a Camouflage that corresponds to the map.

It's a passive scouting mission.  Camo net has to be activated and you must be unspotted when you do the damage.

IExcelsior #7 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5552 battles
Yeah, I managed to complete it. Thank you all for the help :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users