• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18691 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

Hi guys,

All your garages full of nice new shiny Russian tonks this morning? Thought so, well, I happened to be off today so got in a couple of battles this morning and also took a look at what was in my garage so I thought why not upload a few in-game stats and comparisons for those of you guys stuck at work lol and perhaps interested to get a quick look at their stats. I got just the one tank, the Object.257. It's an interesting looking tank, a stubby, chunky sort of thing, smaller than the T-10 thought more armored and the stats are reading a tank sort of like a heavily armored medium tank. I'd imagine it will suit someone like me actually, a player that likes mobile tanks that can get around the park with decent pen and workable gun stats but for a nice change it will also have some workable armor unlike my AMX 30 and Leopard.. a featured I really like about the T-10, not armor you can trust or rely on heavily but at least armor!!

The question for me is, is it better than my T-10? And for you guys I'd imagine you would like to know is it better than the T-54 and new Obj.430? Well lets take a look how all these mentioned T-9 light heavies and mediums compare because this is really interesting actually as the these tanks are always on the threshold of what's considered a medium tank and considered a heavy tank.

All these stats are all tanks equipped with Vstabs, rammer and optics along with BIA, nothing more. Was no point just the basic stats right? who plays a basic stats tank lol? That would be kind of stupid

And finally, I put in this comparison between their premium ammo values. BTW, only the new Obj.430 medium tank uses APCR whereas all others use HEAT so can expect a lessor value with the drop off over distance. Really interested in the new Obj.430 actually and with camo paint and camo skill can achieve an amazing 36%(29% on the move) which is something that personally I really like on medium tanks along with reasonably standard pen, much better than the sad ol T-54 which in turn has much better aim times than the lot so I guess the T-54 isn't obsolete just yet. 

BTW, I played 2 battles today, one was with my AMX30 vs a flood of these Obj.257 so got a taste of what they are like to fight against. I killed 3 of them reasonably easily, bad tank or vs bad players? I suspect the latter. Oh and thanks again WG for gifting me a free tier9 tank... honestly a free tier9 tank!! and fully upgraded, no tracks to unlock or turret or anything! Amazing gift, and it's a tank that will cost you 3,560,00 credits! come on that's an amazing gift, sort of puts the mini-marathon in the garbage heap tbh lol.

What are you're opinions on these tanks and the changes? How do you feel the old tanks compare with the new? Did WG get any of them wrong? How have you found them to play and how have you found them to play against?

Edited by TungstenHitman, 07 February 2018 - 12:49 PM.

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18691 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

Not sure if you guys saw the in-game new Soviet tank line so here you can have this if it's of any interest to you who may not have seen it...

Edit- I like the fact I can unlock both mediums with the T-44

Edited by TungstenHitman, 07 February 2018 - 12:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users