Global Map Season 7 - What do you think?

global map season 7

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kandly #1 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:00 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 695 battles

Commanders,

The Seventh Season of the Global Map has launched today. Share your thoughts! :great:

All the details about this season's parameters can be found in an article here.

Cheers,

Kandly

StinkyStonky #2 Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25049 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

Obviously I've not played yet, but here are my thoughts from what's available on the GM site.

Clan Operations

Gold Rewards - Look a little light, especially at tier 8. Destroy 20 vehicles - that's 1 win + 1 loss or ~3 losses = 100 gold but only 4 times.  So this task is likely to be exhausted after a few days.  Same with 15k damage.  That's 10 heavy tanks, i.e. 2-3 games.

Influence : tasks give 4 at tier 8 but 40 at tier 10.  This means that any clan fighting at just tier 8 will have no way to compete against clans that play some tier 10.

Rules:

The link in the OP doesn't work.

The original post https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/clan-wars/gm-season-7/ contains lots of statements (e.g. "Auctions are on.", but there is no explanation anywhere.  What are the auctions, how do they work ?

Province Search:

It would be really nice if we could search by number of attackers or ELO of attackers/owners rather than just "map".

Bordhaw #3 Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9539 battles

View PostKandly, on 07 February 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

Global Map Season 7 - What do you think?

Don't know what it is and don't play it whatever it is. 

_Crusad3r_ #4 Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28356 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostStinkyStonky, on 09 February 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

Obviously I've not played yet, but here are my thoughts from what's available on the GM site.

Clan Operations

Gold Rewards - Look a little light, especially at tier 8. Destroy 20 vehicles - that's 1 win + 1 loss or ~3 losses = 100 gold but only 4 times.  So this task is likely to be exhausted after a few days.  Same with 15k damage.  That's 10 heavy tanks, i.e. 2-3 games. IIRC rewards have always been few and far between.

Influence : tasks give 4 at tier 8 but 40 at tier 10.  This means that any clan fighting at just tier 8 will have no way to compete against clans that play some tier 10. Its balanced imho because T10 is harder and should have higher rewards than T8 - everything is better at T10 rewards wise

Rules:

The link in the OP doesn't work.

The original post https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/clan-wars/gm-season-7/ contains lots of statements (e.g. "Auctions are on.", but there is no explanation anywhere.  What are the auctions, how do they work ?

Province Search:

It would be really nice if we could search by number of attackers or ELO of attackers/owners rather than just "map". You can sort by attackers and province ELO owners already

edit: Auctions are certain provinces where you can use your influence to "bid" to be placed into a landing tournament or to fight a province owner.

Edited by _Crusad3r_, 12 February 2018 - 06:34 PM.

pool_medal #5 Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3316 battles
  • [POR-1] POR-1

first I think this shite is not a forum.. in a forum all users can post...

only staff can now! not good

second I think you should fix BUGs before launching any campaign... I was in my second batle today when GAME CRASHED completely..

tried to restart but it takes forever to load game in current version 1... very bad.

AND that is recurrent.. every day the first batle I only enter after 1 or 2 kills... game stops in loading... but i see tanks becoming frags on the list...

I have a gaming machine, with R9 radeon that used to play 9 versions in FULL MAX QUALITY.. now even reducing graphics I get the above mentioned.

WHEN WILL YOU FIX BUGS? must I stop playing some days more or some weeks more before game is working properly again?

rgds

IncandescentGerbil #6 Posted 07 April 2018 - 10:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35597 battles
I don't give a crap about global maps. I just want to hear a sound when I have been hit, so I can play the edited game properly.
Still broken? Joke company.

Also tagged with global map, season 7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users