Seeking active clan to improve and have fun with

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AcheronEHJ #1 Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8777 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

Native English speaking, mature player seeks active clan that engages in coordinated play, clan battles, and having fun.

I've got mediocre stats currently, still playing the same account I started out with, but they keep getting better. I am always seeking to learn and improve. I'd love to find a group that was actually interested in figuring out how to coordinate well, play as a team, and kick some [edited], but still remembered they were here to have a good time so didn't get too emo about it.

~7000 Battles, many useful T6s and T8s, getting close to my first not terribly useful T10 (T110E5).

I have no problem using various voice comms, but cannot agree to be on them 100% of the time so if you have inflexible rules in this regard, it won't work.

armandvalentin2002 #2 Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5719 battles
  • [RIDF] RIDF

Hello,

Join the Royal International Defence Force Today! We are a friendly bunch of people looking to expand and grow. We do skirmishes often and enjoy platooning.You are not expected to join skirmishing every time but join in every now and again.

If you would like to join our clan, discord is required for skirmishes.

Here is the link to our server:

https://discord.gg/9Nxstg8

If you have any questions or would like to get to know us before you join, then you can come talk to us on discord or send me a message in game.

Hope to see you soon!

Acheron

Skullfix #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44444 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

http://forum.worldof...or-new-players/

check us out

SolarflareGrenraven #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18084 battles
  • [R0T] R0T

View PostAcheronEHJ, on 07 February 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

Native English speaking, mature player seeks active clan that engages in coordinated play, clan battles, and having fun.

I've got mediocre stats currently, still playing the same account I started out with, but they keep getting better. I am always seeking to learn and improve. I'd love to find a group that was actually interested in figuring out how to coordinate well, play as a team, and kick some [edited], but still remembered they were here to have a good time so didn't get too emo about it.

~7000 Battles, many useful T6s and T8s, getting close to my first not terribly useful T10 (T110E5).

I have no problem using various voice comms, but cannot agree to be on them 100% of the time so if you have inflexible rules in this regard, it won't work.

Hiya, myself and a friend have recently formed a new clan which is aimed at social platooning and some strongholds once we have some regulars who want to take part, fancy joining us?

AcheronEHJ #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8777 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
Thanks for the all the offers, both here and in private. I ended up joining Red Unicorns who have both pleasant every day random platoons and chat as well as quite a bit of well organized clan battles. Good fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users