Ban for teamkilling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

8arbarossa #1 Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18902 battles
  • [DPG1] DPG1

How is it possible that people shoot and kill teammates and not getting banned?

Everyday i meet players that hit me while sniping, push me in the water, stand behind me when they are spotted so i get shot , and ofcourse people that just shoot you. Its pretty normal and lots of people talk about it.

I dont teamkill, i dont shoot at teammembers.. But today after 10 games of losing and people that ram me, push me and bug me in other ways, i got fed up and shot a dude that was trying to push me in the water while i was sniping..  after he first blocked the way for all tanks.   So i shoot 3 times because i wanted him dead and i get banned immediatly..  NEVER did such a thing and condamn people that do..  but why do i get banned and those people that teamkill me all the time arent getting banned?

Edited by 8arbarossa, 08 February 2018 - 02:58 PM.

HugSeal #2 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:04 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

So now yo know to not shoot teammates. Good lesson you tker.

And they are getting banned. When they don't get banned immediately is when they don't do team damage 3 times in a row like you.

Edited by HugSeal, 09 February 2018 - 02:11 PM.

Spurtung #3 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 65980 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
:popcorn:

TheDrownedApe #4 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:07 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 44727 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

you have to learn the mechanics

shoot them once or twice but never 3 times. If you are blue in garage don't shoot anyone

Captain_Kremen0 #5 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37612 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

Read one of the other hundred or so whine threads already created.

Same story AGAIN.

You got banned because you do it more often than you tell us

Chuwt #6 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28576 battles

Well, seems you do, and you got a ban.

In one way I feel for you, and i have experienced similar undeserved aggression, and sometimes I have responded: but if you go overboard then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Unpleasent truth is those people who do it a fair bit are usually cleverer about it: but it also shows that the automatic system does work, even if not very well.

K_A #7 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13660 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Rules of teamkilling:

1. Don't shoot green tanks. There are plenty of red tanks and the occasional blue tank to shoot at.

Spoiler

mateyflip #8 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32010 battles
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-
How bloody unfair! WG give the OP some gold and apologise. 

Mimos_A #9 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 24959 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

Don't shoot the green tanks. Report them and move on.

And if you're getting shot by teammates while "sniping" very often, you might want to consider the fact that you're doing something wrong, and what you consider sniping might be generally considered camping uselessly and watching your team die in tanks that shouldn't do that. Not saying that that is the case, but if you often encounter teammates being unhappy enough with you to shoot you, it might be something you do.

vixu #10 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 43076 battles
Op, you have granted that dude the ultimate satisfaction - congratulations!!!

gunslingerXXX #11 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11389 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

Rules of teamkilling:

1. Understand the system (see K_A post above)

2. Profit

Edited by gunslingerXXX, 08 February 2018 - 03:34 PM.

Balc0ra #12 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67397 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post8arbarossa, on 08 February 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

So i shoot 3 times because i wanted him dead and i get banned immediatly..  NEVER did such a thing and condamn people that do..  but why do i get banned and those people that teamkill me all the time arent getting banned?

Don't matter if you never did it before. System is based on how often you do it, as it takes 3 shots to turn blue, and the 4th to get banned by default. If you got banned for 3. It means you have done TD of late, even if it's a mishap shot a few games back.  If he shots you one time, or pushes you into the water one time. The system won't insta ban anyone unless he has prior recent cases for TD etc. As accidents do happen. 3 times on the same friendly is not tho. That is deliberate. And the system sees it as so and takes action. System don't care who started it. Only who takes it furthest. And that was you.

It goes for repeat offenders. And it counts it across all games. If they push and TK often with one shot here and there. They will turn blue faster and will get banned for one shot at some point. As it's not a pr game basis. Those that don't do it to often can get a clean slate at times and push it up to 3 or 4 shots.. like you did. That's why you got banned and the others did not. Because you used up all your 3 chances on one tank. Next time... stop when you are blue. As that's the final warning. You ignored it. If they are not blue when they do it. Their final warning is not given yet.

Coldspell #13 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19487 battles
If people find themselves getting pushed a lot...  Maybe just maybe you may be doing something to incite it.

Orkbert #14 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25917 battles

View Post8arbarossa, on 08 February 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

. But today after 10 games of losing and people that ram me, push me and bug me in other ways,

Forget about the TK ban issue, if you really managed to get pushed/rammed/blocked ten games in a row your approach to the game seems to be so annoying to your team that some players lose their patience.

I suggest to put up your last ten replays or so so we can see what happened in all those matches to give you helpful pointers to avoid getting trolled in the future.

Gremlin182 #15 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:32 PM

General

• Player
  • 49624 battles

Its an automated system and we simply have no idea how the game rates offenses.

I can confirm that killing a friendly inside either cap circle is rated quite highly you will turn blue and or get a ban probably a one hour ban, I know that because Its happened to me.

One shot at a low health friendly hellcat and out of the game immediately even before that game ended.

Pushing and so on probably depends on being reported by other players.

The system has to err on the side of caution otherwise I could report someone for no reason and they get punished.

The auto system has to assume a lot of friendly fire is accidental so it probably works gradually till it detects a pattern of behaviour.

Best plan don't shoot anyone don't mouth off in chat if they shoot you just walk away either drive off in the game or just literally walk away and abandon that game.

StinkyStonky #16 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:59 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29465 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

17k games and you've only just learned this ?  Did you just buy the account ?

You should know by now that the TK game is about getting the other guy to shoot you so that THEY get banned.

He won that fight with you.  Enjoy your ban.  Your 37 !!! Premium tanks will be waiting for you when you get back.  Realise that each subsequent ban is longer than the last and ultimately (after a 3 month ban - I think), it becomes permenant and you'll lose your ~~?~?~? 1000 Euro investment permanently.

PowJay #17 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 36056 battles

Checklist-

(Lots of) Premium tanks and less than 50% WR (i.e. more money than skill)

(Lots of) Premium tanks and bows down to troll- earning himself a ban (i.e. more money than sense)

And comes to whinge about it on the forum. No sense whatsoever.

wsatnutter #18 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:26 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25402 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostSpurtung, on 08 February 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

:popcorn:

let me know when you have ran out of popcorn I will send sprouts

8arbarossa #19 Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18902 battles
  • [DPG1] DPG1

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 08 February 2018 - 03:10 PM, said:

Read one of the other hundred or so whine threads already created.

Same story AGAIN.

You got banned because you do it more often than you tell us

Not true, and if you look at the other replies you see its not that.

View PostDr_ownape, on 08 February 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

you have to learn the mechanics

shoot them once or twice but never 3 times. If you are blue in garage don't shoot anyone

I get some good lessons in teamshooting here..  you are i pro i guess? haha :)

View Postmateyflip, on 08 February 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

How bloody unfair! WG give the OP some gold and apologise. 

You get it!

View Postvixu, on 08 February 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

Op, you have granted that dude the ultimate satisfaction - congratulations!!!

True, pretty stupid of me

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 February 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

Don't matter if you never did it before. System is based on how often you do it, as it takes 3 shots to turn blue, and the 4th to get banned by default. If you got banned for 3. It means you have done TD of late, even if it's a mishap shot a few games back.  If he shots you one time, or pushes you into the water one time. The system won't insta ban anyone unless he has prior recent cases for TD etc. As accidents do happen. 3 times on the same friendly is not tho. That is deliberate. And the system sees it as so and takes action. System don't care who started it. Only who takes it furthest. And that was you.

It goes for repeat offenders. And it counts it across all games. If they push and TK often with one shot here and there. They will turn blue faster and will get banned for one shot at some point. As it's not a pr game basis. Those that don't do it to often can get a clean slate at times and push it up to 3 or 4 shots.. like you did. That's why you got banned and the others did not. Because you used up all your 3 chances on one tank. Next time... stop when you are blue. As that's the final warning. You ignored it. If they are not blue when they do it. Their final warning is not given yet.

View PostStinkyStonky, on 08 February 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

17k games and you've only just learned this ?  Did you just buy the account ?

You should know by now that the TK game is about getting the other guy to shoot you so that THEY get banned.

He won that fight with you.  Enjoy your ban.  Your 37 !!! Premium tanks will be waiting for you when you get back.  Realise that each subsequent ban is longer than the last and ultimately (after a 3 month ban - I think), it becomes permenant and you'll lose your ~~?~?~? 1000 Euro investment permanently.

Precisely..  17K games and i just now learned about being banned for teamkilling.. But i learn a lot from you guys. Lots of guys try to let me shoot them, but i almost always resist, now i just couldnt..

tnx for the warning, i dont want to lose my account, i spent a lot of time in it, as do you guys. 

I had the idea that i had to do more to get banned, but it was a wise lesson.

Thanks for your support guys ;)

TurnedToDust #20 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:59 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9405 battles
  • [JUICE] JUICE

You'll never lose your acount unless you get caught cheating multible times.

Banned players don't pay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users