Wargaming creates hate, on purpose

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Devric #1 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27720 battles
  • [HOT] HOT

By not fixing the matchmaker, by on purpose putting complaining and critical players in teams with morons, noobs and other useless pieces of crap, Wargaming creates hate among players. Do they know? Probably not, and if they do, they don't give a crap. Wargaming does not care about the players their customers. They are not smart enough to understand that satisfied customers come back, spend more money and play longer. When you end up in the loser teams 9 times of 10, and end up with players with barley 40% win rate, you start to get frustrated. But I don't stop playing you see. Nope. I spread hate created by Wargaming, making the community rotten. Hopefully the community will get rotten enough so the player base decreases a lot. Maybe then Wargaming will realise that happy customers are better in teh long run than unhappy customers. But I doubt it. They have never cared about player satisfaction and will probably never do. As long as players get fooled into buying premium accounts and premium tanks, they sit back, laugh at all idiots and think they got it all figured out.

There is alot of hate among players and towards Wargaming. The community is rotten, and Wargaming is rotten. So congratulations Wargaming for creating one of the most rotten game communities in the world! You suck.

jack_timber #2 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32405 battles

Dunno which to reply to so I pick......

Neither:)

Well there were 2 identical threads one seems to have disappeared so will this one to...

Edited by jack_timber, 08 February 2018 - 06:18 PM.

a__m_nightmare4you #3 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30423 battles

M8 after 27k battles you call this game not good for you??? Let me tell you somthing about gaming: GET YOUR SELF A LIFE for the start then dont play all day long, change game play somthing else then you will find that this game is not so bad. Dont trust everything you read on forum or watch on youtube etc. 

This is FREE!!! game and it's ok not the best but just ok ;) GL&HF

Jethro_Grey #4 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4284 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN
WarGaming is an evil company full of criminal masterminds! :cap_haloween:

Homer_J #5 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDevric, on 08 February 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

But I don't stop playing you see.

Have you considered visiting a psychiatrist?

That kind of self abusive behaviour is not normal.

Jethro_Grey #6 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4284 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View PostHomer_J, on 08 February 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

Have you considered visiting a psychiatrist?

That kind of self abusive behaviour is not normal.

OP is more evil then WG... :cap_haloween:

Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20515 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I'll do the obligatory 27250 battles

Homer_J #8 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostEnforcer1975, on 08 February 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

I'll do the obligatory 27250 battles

But he already said he hates himself so much that he is going to continue to play in the misguided belief that one person out of 800000 active players will be noticed.

Balc0ra #9 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64344 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Fixing it how? Thing is that sure most want those 40% off their team. But most still think that their WR would still remain on 60% or even go up from 52% if they did that. If you did meet  equally skilled ppl. You WR would either go more down, or stay as is. And your average XP for most would drop. As they have to carry less. As that's why the "skilled" MM failed on that other game. As people did like having less bad players on their team. But did not like that they all got stuck on 48 to 52% daily WR, vs their 58%. And more left there again, as bad playing with bad is not helping either. So who knows. Maybe the same would happen here. Maybe it would fix everything to. Who knows. But the odds are that more would complain about the MM.. even if they did the perfect fix according to you. WG won't win either way. As most of us will still be unhappy regardless how prefect the MM is for others.

gunslingerXXX #10 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10664 battles

View Postjack_timber, on 08 February 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

Dunno which to reply to so I pick......

Neither:)

Well there were 2 identical threads one seems to have disappeared so will this one to...

other one is back and has a Slayer song in it. Best reply to that one

XxKuzkina_MatxX #11 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47690 battles
  • [RU18] RU18
On the subject of hate, i don't really agree that this player base requires any help or encouragement from WG. Fans of something archaic, impractical  and destructive like war (and war machines) excels at that thing (hate). Before you blame others you just gotta know yourself better that's all.

unhappy_bunny #12 Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17926 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-
WG doesn't need to cause hate, there are enough idiots around to do that for them. 

Bordhaw #13 Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10827 battles

By not fixing the matchmaker, by on purpose putting complaining and critical players in teams with morons, noobs and other useless pieces of crap, Wargaming creates hate among players. Do they know? Probably not, and if they do, they don't give a crap. Wargaming does not care about the players their customers. They are not smart enough to understand that satisfied customers come back, spend more money and play longer. When you end up in the loser teams 9 times of 10, and end up with players with barley 40% win rate, you start to get frustrated. But I don't stop playing you see. Nope. I spread hate created by Wargaming, making the community rotten. Hopefully the community will get rotten enough so the player base decreases a lot. Maybe then Wargaming will realise that happy customers are better in teh long run than unhappy customers. But I doubt it. They have never cared about player satisfaction and will probably never do. As long as players get fooled into buying premium accounts and premium tanks, they sit back, laugh at all idiots and think they got it all figured out.

There is alot of hate among players and towards Wargaming. The community is rotten, and Wargaming is rotten. So congratulations Wargaming for creating one of the most rotten game communities in the world! You suck.

Jigabachi #14 Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDevric, on 08 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

, by on purpose putting complaining and critical players in teams with morons, noobs and other useless pieces of crap, 

Stopped reading there. 

That's utter nonsense. If it was true, most of the people actively posting here would get 14 teamkilling 38% bots in every single match.

Please grow up and think before you post.

Enforcer1975 #15 Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20515 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJigabachi, on 08 February 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

Stopped reading there. 

That's utter nonsense. If it was true, most of the people actively posting here would get 14 teamkilling 38% bots in every single match.

Please grow up and think before you post.

...but i do get them. Even when i'm not online. My dog ate the data. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 08 February 2018 - 08:50 PM.

Strappster #16 Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:53 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

... by on purpose putting complaining and critical players in teams with morons, noobs and other useless pieces of crap ...

Yeah, I'm going to call bollocks on that. I'm well known to be even-minded and subjective a complete WG shill and if you'd seen the teams I've had today ... well, you certainly wouldn't be making claims like that.

Examples from today's games, you ask?

I'm playing the WZ-131 on Live Oaks. I've spotted everything in the field and it's been dealt with, our railway line guys have won the push that side and all that's left in town are a couple of heavies that are surrounded. I go into town, farm some damage and then our WZ-111 tells me I'm reported and our SU-100Y puts a shell into my engine because, "dumb light, lights don't go town". This is a player with 72k battles on his account and 52% win rate ... who refused to answer when I asked when he bought the account, telling me instead to "play tetris idiot bye bye". :rolleyes:

Playing the WZ-132, assault on Karelia (we're attacking). Our BC 12t and I spend the first minute of the game dealing with their two lights, which made a mad rush for the balcony. We finish them off and we're called a variety of names by one of our heavies because we're not spotting for him, then he drives across the swamp and up the D4 slope, where he totally fails to deal with an Strv. 103-0 until I track the guy for him, whereupon he still can't do a great deal because he's firing 122mm HE and not over-matching the TDs armour.

Or how about a battle I played in the Pudel, where our AMX ELC drives into me and then calls me a variety of names and shoots me for daring to be parked there taking shots at enemies and not moving for at least the 30s before he drove into me.

Thing is, I don't think I'm special for having had those players on my teams. Everyone gets those players occasionally. Sometimes I am that dumb player who drives his WZ-120 to the wrong place and gets clipped by a BC 25t in the opening minutes of the battle without hitting him once in return (yeah, also today).

You can choose to accept that not everyone is a unicum, some players really do play for fun and they don't take it as seriously as you and still do the best you can for your team and your game. Or you can choose to get increasingly bitter and obnoxious about it until you're one of those players who announces during countdown that they're not taking part because they don't like the map/teams/numbers they see on XVM/what they had for lunch.

Choose tanks. Choose laughter. Choose thanking RNGesus instead of cursing him. Choose not being a [edited]. You know it makes sense. ;)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #17 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27512 battles

View PostDevric, on 08 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

By not fixing the matchmaker, by on purpose putting complaining and critical players in teams with morons, noobs and other useless pieces of crap, 

So how many of those categories do you fall into then?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users