Wargaming creates hate, on purpose

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Devric #1 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27720 battles
  • [HOT] HOT

By not fixing the matchmaker, by on purpose putting complaining and critical players in teams with morons, noobs and other useless pieces of crap, Wargaming creates hate among players. Do they know? Probably not, and if they do, they don't give a crap. Wargaming does not care about the players their customers. They are not smart enough to understand that satisfied customers come back, spend more money and play longer. When you end up in the loser teams 9 times of 10, and end up with players with barley 40% win rate, you start to get frustrated. But I don't stop playing you see. Nope. I spread hate created by Wargaming, making the community rotten. Hopefully the community will get rotten enough so the player base decreases a lot. Maybe then Wargaming will realise that happy customers are better in teh long run than unhappy customers. But I doubt it. They have never cared about player satisfaction and will probably never do. As long as players get fooled into buying premium accounts and premium tanks, they sit back, laugh at all idiots and think they got it all figured out.

There is alot of hate among players and towards Wargaming. The community is rotten, and Wargaming is rotten. So congratulations Wargaming for creating one of the most rotten game communities in the world! You suck.

_EXODUZ_ #2 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34635 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Sfinski #3 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30958 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

My scars insane, my life profane
I deny, defy, and spread a little hate, worldwide!

wsatnutter #4 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24428 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
the OP will go far in life as in to the bottom of his garden and back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users