About slaggin people for their stats...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

Crasharr #1 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16290 battles

So yeah erm Hi,

Not used to do this but i just can't stand it anymore, all these negative threads about "how YOUR game is being completely ruined by everyone else because; they are sub 48%, potatoes, lemmings, edit [edited], etc...". Every dau there is someone posting some BS about how his games are completely ruined by his team and many, many lemmings follow and acclaim the poster swearing "its the lemmings/[edited]/weekend-warriors/etc.."" that he is right but in all honesty, why cant you just shut the [edited]up?

I am a lemming, retard, sub 48% player, potatoe, edit and what else you would have me be for not being the best [edited]tanker i can be. To be honest, the only constant factor in all your games is you... You seem to be losing alot !? Its you! I've had it with you edit who think that you can blame the world for you being mediocre at best, it's you....

Its really pissing me off the constant stream of insults during a battle and even afterwards. Get a [edited]grip! Its a game! But the people you are cursing at are real.

I completely lost track of where i was going but going to post anyways, can always be removed by admin later ^^

edit

p.s.

Anyone with a post count over their battle count i will just graciously ignore

Edited by Jahrakajin, 09 February 2018 - 12:35 PM.
Yeah how about we get easier on some words in your posts

Madjunski #2 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3024 battles
  • [SC10N] SC10N
Cos of players like you my daily win rate can't reach 50%... to be honest.
And sorry, but it's true.

Strappster #3 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Your win rate is 50.10% according to your profile. It's nice that you've decided to white-knight for all those poor misbegotten wretches that play below that rate but in reality it's pretty patronising to take on this role of spokesperson for them without having consulted them first.

But if you've been mortally wounded by someone saying something nasty to you on the internet; there, there, poor diddums. :child:

Better? Jolly good.

Oh, and yes, I completely agree with the "you've ruined the game for all these other people" thing. It's ridiculous and the sooner it stops, the better. And I'll invest in airborne porcine research in readiness for the moment it stops.

jack_timber #4 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32435 battles

Or be like me couldn't give two Macaca Fascicularis about folks stats.

It's like water off a Anas Platyrhynchos back.

Call_me_BamBam #5 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15474 battles
  • [GINI] GINI
bot

Archaean #6 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14990 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

I'm only a 55% win rate dude and I completely blame my team for that. You, OP, are one of them, it's your fault!

On another note. I remember being called a reroll with 6 k games and 1000 wn8 - alas, a failed reroll. I miss these days.

TheComfyChair #7 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6802 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I agree that there are a lot of posts harassing people with low stats but generally the OP is destroyed and ridiculed within half a dozen comments.

BicycleOfDeath #8 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15193 battles
I don't think the forum has a problem with people with shall we say "less than unicum" stats per se. The problem is people who blame their results on various conspiracy theories, "bad teams", "cheaters" and so on. Guess what, with every whine about this and that, there are still people getting 60%+ wins and 3000+ wn8 in this game so hey baberiba dude

Archaean #9 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14990 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostBicycleOfDeath, on 08 February 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

I don't think the forum has a problem with people with shall we say "less than unicum" stats per se. The problem is people who blame their results on various conspiracy theories, "bad teams", "cheaters" and so on. Guess what, with every whine about this and that, there are still people getting 60%+ wins and 3000+ wn8 in this game so hey baberiba dude

yes

they are all hackers and cheaters. like sir foch.

BicycleOfDeath #10 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15193 battles

View PostArchaean, on 08 February 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

yes

they are all hackers and cheaters. like sir foch.

yeah I forgot to mention that sorry :hiding:

freddiebox #11 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 376 battles

Yes, this community is the worst I have ever come across in any online game so far.

Lost count on how many players wishing cancer on me during battles. This led me to completely disabling anything related to community communication ingame from platoons to team chat. Honestly it was the ingame chat that made me leave the game for almost a year before I picked it up again in another account. I was shocked at what kind of unattended daycare center for young adults I had entered. You just have to learn to live with it because Wargaming don't give a flying about what the community is saying to eachother ingame. Reporting them is utterly useless. I can only imagine how bad it must be working for them when they keep letting this slip between the cracks.

Of course still having alot of bad apples on other accounts. A couple of weeks ago I had a nincompoop send me a private message comparing his winrate to mine and with surprisinly good grammar for once asked me to put a noose around my neck and jump off the nearest lightpost.

All of that effort for doing bad in a game. 

Archaean #12 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14990 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View Postfreddiebox, on 08 February 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

Yes, this community is the worst I have ever come across in any online game so far.

Lost count on how many players wishing cancer on me during battles. This led me to completely disabling anything related to community communication ingame from platoons to team chat. Honestly it was the ingame chat that made me leave the game for almost a year before I picked it up again in another account. I was shocked at what kind of unattended daycare center for young adults I had entered. You just have to learn to live with it because Wargaming don't give a flying about what the community is saying to eachother ingame. Reporting them is utterly useless. I can only imagine how bad it must be working for them when they keep letting this slip between the cracks.

Of course still having alot of bad apples on other accounts. A couple of weeks ago I had a nincompoop send me a private message comparing his winrate to mine and with surprisinly good grammar for once asked me to put a noose around my neck and jump off the nearest lightpost.

Did you try it at least?

iztok #13 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:13 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles
It's a game. Turn chat off and enjoy. :)

Archaean #14 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14990 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View Postiztok, on 08 February 2018 - 10:13 PM, said:

It's a game. Turn chat off and enjoy. :)

what are you? a hacker or a cheater? probably both. GET OUT! WE WANT TO HAVE A HEALTHY DISCUSSION WITHOUT CHEATERS

freddiebox #15 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 376 battles

View PostArchaean, on 08 February 2018 - 10:11 PM, said:

Did you try it at least?

What are you implying? 

Archaean #16 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14990 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View Postfreddiebox, on 08 February 2018 - 10:15 PM, said:

What are you implying? 

edit

Edited by Jahrakajin, 09 February 2018 - 01:18 PM.
Inappropriate post

freddiebox #17 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 376 battles

View PostArchaean, on 08 February 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

edit 

Thank you for proving my point by asking me to hang myself. This here folk is the prime example of this rotten community.

Erwin_Von_Braun #18 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37343 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCrasharr, on 08 February 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

So yeah erm Hi,

Not used to do this but i just can't stand it anymore, all these negative threads about "how YOUR game is being completely ruined by everyone else because; they are sub 48%, potatoes, lemmings, edit [edited], etc...". Every dau there is someone posting some BS about how his games are completely ruined by his team and many, many lemmings follow and acclaim the poster swearing "its the lemmings/[edited]/weekend-warriors/etc.."" that he is right but in all honesty, why cant you just shut the [edited]up?

I am a lemming, retard, sub 48% player, potatoe, edit and what else you would have me be for not being the best [edited]tanker i can be. To be honest, the only constant factor in all your games is you... You seem to be losing alot !? Its you! I've had it with you edit who think that you can blame the world for you being mediocre at best, it's you....

Its really pissing me off the constant stream of insults during a battle and even afterwards. Get a [edited]grip! Its a game! But the people you are cursing at are real.

I completely lost track of where i was going but going to post anyways, can always be removed by admin later ^^

edit

p.s.

Anyone with a post count over their battle count i will just graciously ignore

What you need to bear in mind is that most of these muppets flapping their chops are either angry children, petulant uni kids or grown 'men' who derive their own self-esteem from mocking others.

Erwin_Von_Braun #19 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37343 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postfreddiebox, on 08 February 2018 - 09:09 PM, said:

Worst community?

I take it you haven't played LoL?

Archaean #20 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14990 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 08 February 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

What you need to bear in mind is that most of these muppets flapping their chops are either angry children, petulant uni kids or grown 'men' who derive their own self-esteem from mocking others.

you pretty much said something very similar three times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users