Bad Top Tier?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chuwt #1 Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21291 battles

Recently, there have been a number of threads along the line of ban / prevent noobs/tomatoes whatever from being top tier.

Last night i saw another form of useless top tier play, no doubt the sort of player who would be calling for this. 

As a 3.5.7 matchmaker game, he was part of the top tier, in a AMX 13-90. Before the game even kicked off, he posted " I dont play with monkeys"  and "bye", then suicided as soon as the game started. 

We lost, but not by a steamroller, and most of the problem was we were outscouted.
After the game, i looked at his stats...49.76% win....yes, better than mine, but at least i fought. 

So it is not always incompetent top  tier, sometimes it is over snotty...

Spirit_of_Forest #2 Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7256 battles

View PostChuwt, on 12 February 2018 - 03:15 AM, said:

Recently, there have been a number of threads along the line of ban / prevent noobs/tomatoes whatever from being top tier.

Last night i saw another form of useless top tier play, no doubt the sort of player who would be calling for this. 

As a 3.5.7 matchmaker game, he was part of the top tier, in a AMX 13-90. Before the game even kicked off, he posted " I dont play with monkeys"  and "bye", then suicided as soon as the game started. 

We lost, but not by a steamroller, and most of the problem was we were outscouted.
After the game, i looked at his stats...49.76% win....yes, better than mine, but at least i fought. 

So it is not always incompetent top  tier, sometimes it is over snotty...

WoT is online game, so there will always be someone like that...

Chuwt #3 Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21291 battles

Yes, aware of that...just making the point that there are worse things than "useless noobs" on top tier...at least they usually do their best.

Search_Warrant #4 Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:39 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 25990 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
people like that should get banned longer than teamkillers. they suck as a person and as a tanker.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users