Jump to content


Swedish Tank Destroyer with an auto-loader


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Art3mis_ #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:49 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9264 battles
  • 20
  • [S_G_B] S_G_B
  • Member since:
    06-24-2015

I have sketched a Swedish tank destroyer with an auto-loader. The tank has a 10,5 cm auto-loader with 4 shells in the magazine. The full reload is 25 seconds and the delay between every shot is 1.5 seconds. Tell me what you think about it. 

 

Strv A/14 Prototype

Udes .jpg

 

Stats:

DPM - 2300

Penetration - 275

Damage - 390

Reload time - 25 

Caliber - 105

Shell velocity - 1250

 

Aim time - 1.82

Dispersion - 31

Depression - 10

 

Forward speed - 50

Reverse speed - 12

Weight - 25.000

Engine power - 700

Power/weight - 22

Turret traverse - 38

Tank traverse - 35

 

Hull Armor - 100/80/20

Turret armor - 75/65/20

Health - 1650

 

 



Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7633 battles
  • 4,019
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

There's no way it can have pretty much any gun depression with a turret like that.



xx984 #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:20 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53712 battles
  • 2,461
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
sure, lets just basically put a TVP gun on steroids on a tank that meets tier 7s what could go wrong? (assuming its tier 9 due to the HP pool) 

rsanders5 #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25808 battles
  • 491
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

Simple answer is no. Far to many autoloaders in the

game already



Desyatnik_Pansy #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:23 AM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 16084 battles
  • 25,768
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostAlexKingen123, on 13 February 2018 - 08:49 AM, said:

I have sketched a Swedish tank destroyer with an auto-loader.

 

WG Is accepting sketches now? I mean given how some tanks in the game probably existed only on a napkin drawing but somehow made their way into the game, sure, but still I find it rather hilarious that this is the opening line of the thread.

 

Also, ignoring how stupid the tank itself sounds;

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 13 February 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

There's no way it can have pretty much any gun depression with a turret like that.

 

This cannot be highlighted enough. Unless it's a tank like the T71 Or Batchats, yeah, there's no way that thing would be capable of -10 With a turret like that and even if it were like those examples, I don't think it could depress the gun that much. But hey, it's just a sketch right?

Art3mis_ #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:45 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9264 battles
  • 20
  • [S_G_B] S_G_B
  • Member since:
    06-24-2015

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 14 February 2018 - 03:23 AM, said:

 

WG Is accepting sketches now? I mean given how some tanks in the game probably existed only on a napkin drawing but somehow made their way into the game, sure, but still I find it rather hilarious that this is the opening line of the thread.

 

Also, ignoring how stupid the tank itself sounds;

 

This cannot be highlighted enough. Unless it's a tank like the T71 Or Batchats, yeah, there's no way that thing would be capable of -10 With a turret like that and even if it were like those examples, I don't think it could depress the gun that much. But hey, it's just a sketch right?

 

Why does the tank sound so stupid? :(

Edited by AlexKingen123, 14 February 2018 - 05:46 PM.


Desyatnik_Pansy #7 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:32 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 16084 battles
  • 25,768
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostAlexKingen123, on 14 February 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

Why does the tank sound so stupid? :(

 

390 Alpha, 4 Shot autoloader with 1.5 Second interclip reload (and only 25 Second clip reload) with 1.8 Aimtime and 0.31 Accuracy (assuming these are base values, these would get lower with crew skills and the like), good penetration, -10 Gun depression on a turret that small, mobile and likely very stealthy tank destroyer.

 

None of that sounds stupid to you? This tank would be just frickin' insane. 



Art3mis_ #8 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9264 battles
  • 20
  • [S_G_B] S_G_B
  • Member since:
    06-24-2015

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 14 February 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

 

390 Alpha, 4 Shot autoloader with 1.5 Second interclip reload (and only 25 Second clip reload) with 1.8 Aimtime and 0.31 Accuracy (assuming these are base values, these would get lower with crew skills and the like), good penetration, -10 Gun depression on a turret that small, mobile and likely very stealthy tank destroyer.

 

None of that sounds stupid to you? This tank would be just frickin' insane. 

 

​Okey 

Art3mis_ #9 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9264 battles
  • 20
  • [S_G_B] S_G_B
  • Member since:
    06-24-2015

I fixed the tank :)

 

 HT - TD1.jpg

DPM - 2000

Penetration - 268

Damage - 390

Reload time - 30 

Clip Size - 2

Intra clip reload - 2.1

Caliber - 105

Shell velocity - 1150

 

Aim time - 2.3

Dispersion - 34

Depression - 10

 

Forward speed - 50

Reverse speed - 12

Weight - 23.000

Engine power - 600

Power/weight - 19

Turret traverse - 38

Tank traverse - 35

 

Hull Armor - 95/75/20

Turret armor - 55/45/20

Health - 1100






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users