OPTIONS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

Poll: Options (75 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you want the ability to select the maps/ tank classes o fight on/ against?

1. Yes, I would love to . (19 votes [25.33%])

Percentage of vote: 25.33%

2. Maybe but partially, or my way(I wont eventually, live long enough to see it ) (4 votes [5.33%])

Percentage of vote: 5.33%

3. No, I love the 2 sec wot setup lottery (52 votes [69.33%])

Percentage of vote: 69.33%

Do you want the WOT Hangar feature?

1. Yes, that would be nice . (24 votes [32.00%])

Percentage of vote: 32.00%

2. Maybe, but I want it different(I won t get to see it cause i am only going to live 150 years long) (7 votes [9.33%])

Percentage of vote: 9.33%

3. NO, I am sick of the garage already and walking on the map and among those walls would wreck my barrel, let alone those players!) (44 votes [58.67%])

Percentage of vote: 58.67%

Do you wanna get rid of the spot system, have a new almost endles sets of cammo to grind for?

1. Yes, that would be nice, those lil monkeys already put a million of holes in my trousers (9 votes [12.33%])

Percentage of vote: 12.33%

2. Maybe, but I d rather improve or combine the two options. (4 votes [5.48%])

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

3. NO! I love the Spot, I spot the spot, I spot the shot, I shot the Spot, I live for spot!! Spot ON! (60 votes [82.19%])

Percentage of vote: 82.19%

Vote Hide poll

Bolltt #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

I am aware that a lot of debate might come and a lot of reasoning could rise against, ( therefore the poll) as it is in our nature to go against someone who has an opinion, but I think WG should give the players the ability to select the maps to play on,  as the ones to exclude, or be able to set the classes of tanks to fight against and the proportions of those features, for example one wants to fight 60% heavies as med, 30% meds and 10% tds of even just one class or two . 

Now for the ones requiring to go against their own class, could be made possible that they get up to a 100% proportion of their own tank class to fight agains, for example a heavy player is allowed to select and be thrown in 15 vs 15 heavies games .

This would hardly increase the queue time but nevertheless, the ones selecting those features will eventually accept that extra time .

Aside from this proposal, there would be fine to have a kind of WOT Home, as the garage, where the player might have a character and roam on a map  and garage(there could be clan made ones, nation made ones, server or nationality and so on )PS 3 Home features like world to play mini games, buy and sell items or change with another players, as equipment, medals and so on .

And if that´s a bit much for the time being, a long shot sight would maybe motivate such an option, convincing more players to stick to the game .

Another change would be the introduction of the real sight and visions game play, weather as game mode, or in general, with some new camouflage paintings adapted to each and every map and places on maps ( bushes, ground, stones, buildings ) with degrees of perfection going to 100 % .

Of course, that means to get rid of the spot system, which is nor real like neither perfect and by no means, loved by all of the players, giving the opportunity to introduce a whole lot of sets of items to grind and purchase, making the game more addictive .

Thanks in advance, may The Lord and you all, be blessed .

Edited by Bolltt, 13 February 2018 - 05:30 PM.

Kirk_Helmet #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 37498 battles
  • [PAPKO] PAPKO
Oh God - NO.

250swb #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22676 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKirk_Helmet, on 13 February 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

Oh God - NO.

+1

baribal_80 #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21527 battles

I love how you assume this would hardly increase wait times when grand battles have really screwed up wait timees for t10 players who don't want to play them in certain hours. 

Also your idea for the spot system is BAAAAAAAAAD

Pansenmann #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34130 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I clicked every box,

because I can.

:trollface:

Jigabachi #6 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:23 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17927 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Big NO on every suggestion.

It really doesn't take much brainpower to understand that all your changes would completely change (=ruin) the game and I don't understand how anyone isn't able to see that.
Again: It would require to COMPKETELY change the game and everything around it.

The poll is nonsense, too. And... paragraphs!

Edited by Jigabachi, 13 February 2018 - 05:24 PM.

Bolltt #7 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View Postbaribal_80, on 13 February 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

I love how you assume this would hardly increase wait times when grand battles have really screwed up wait timees for t10 players who don't want to play them in certain hours. 

Also your idea for the spot system is BAAAAAAAAAD

I also said, these are only Options, not binding conditions and everyone wanting a selection will be supposedly ready to wait more to get in a battle, instead taking the fast lottery, so there would be everything for everyone; quickies for the bring it on ones and options for the picky ones too, regarding the spot system, my proposal is nothing but reality and addiction/motivation to play, but anyway thanks .

Bolltt #8 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View PostPansenmann, on 13 February 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

I clicked every box,

because I can.

:trollface:

You did it right, cause you might have more opinions about it, so you have the right to, but because your tanker has to many teeth in the snout, that is taken away .

DaBohnenstange #9 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

Major

• Player
  • 5008 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

No. None of your Ideas has any logic, all are useless and not practicable.
They would bring a big number of problems.

If you have problems with the game system and mechanics you should learn and try to become better instead of demand such stupid changes.

And your questions in the survey are formulated biased.

Edited by DaBohnenstange, 13 February 2018 - 05:40 PM.

Bolltt #10 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View PostJigabachi, on 13 February 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

Big NO on every suggestion.

It really doesn't take much brainpower to understand that all your changes would completely change (=ruin) the game and I don't understand how anyone isn't able to see that.
Again: It would require to COMPKETELY change the game and everything around it.

The poll is nonsense, too. And... paragraphs!

Thanks for posting your opinion, everyone has one. Or.. even more..

Bolltt #11 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View PostDaBohnenstange, on 13 February 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

They would bring big numver of problems.

If you have problems with the game system and mechanics you should learn and try to become better instead of demand such stupid changes.

I don t have any problems, its just what I would like to see, thank you .

Edited by Bolltt, 13 February 2018 - 05:36 PM.

CmdRatScabies #12 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37610 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostDaBohnenstange, on 13 February 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

They would bring big numver of problems.

But apart from that it's good yes?

DaBohnenstange #13 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

Major

• Player
  • 5008 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostBolltt, on 13 February 2018 - 05:36 PM, said:

I don t have any problems, its just what I would like to see, thank you .

45% WR would be a problem for me:) But anyway.

Why want you see this Changes?

As said, theyve no sense.

Heavy players would select "no scouts, no arta, no TDs" and so on. Result: boring Steelbattles, long time to wait etc.

There would be no better Gameplayexperience.

Youve no good reason for your ideas.

and your idea for "real sight system" would it make much more difficult to play.

Bolltt #14 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View PostDaBohnenstange, on 13 February 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

45% WR would be a problem for me:) But anyway.

Why want you see this Changes?

As said, theyve no sense.

Heavy players would select "no scouts, no arta, no TDs" and so on. Result: boring Steelbattles, long time to wait etc.

There would be no better Gameplayexperience.

Youve no good reason for your ideas.

and your idea for "real sight system" would it make much more difficult to play.

I don´t relate changes to my personal stats as I don´t even see stats as a motivation and am not interested in them, even more to discuss them, cause I only play for the fun of action, not for the results and for me 10 seconds of full action sparkling means more than hiding 15 minutes behind a stone and kill 10, ( as a matter of fact, I have 48 wr, not 45, which proves what I said, regarding the open fight and the fun of action I like, instead of hide and sneak )so there is no relation between my ideas and personal results, still is interesting how some look into personal stats and try to get some conclusions which sometimes are wrong as the case here, still, thank you for your intervention .

If that is not boring for all of the players who selected them(since they ve selected them it automatically means they are not boring for them) for who will it be boring? for the chief of wot looking at them?And since they select them, why should we which do not have an opinion about and tell them how they are and that they are not to chose them?Why don t we give more options to the ones WANTING them? because we do not want?

Of course I got reasons, and that is fun, and so on, but that you are not able to see them or do not accept them, makes not your opinion entitled to an 100% righteousness as you are just a guy having 1 opinion among billions just as I .

So try to reason before writing, thinking you possess the absolute truth .

So that it is your opinion, and I thank you once again for posting it .

Edited by Bolltt, 13 February 2018 - 05:55 PM.

TheR3dBaron #15 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:53 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 34346 battles
  • [REMY] REMY

I suppose you get shot a lot by invisi tanks :trollface:

It's quite simple really.

- You shoot stuff within 445m from your closest enemy, with 0 bushes in between you, there's a pretty good chance you get lit (unless you are playing tier 1).

- When you get lit and you don't see the stuff retaliating, either the enemy is using bushes or his friends are shooting you well outside your view range.

There are circles on your mini map, look at them, or activate them if you don't see them. If the outer circle overlaps with known enemy locations, be careful before you fire.

Is the spotting system perfect? No, but putting forward a solution like "I want everything that shoots me without me seeing it to self-detonate instantly" is not a viable solution.

baribal_80 #16 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21527 battles

View PostBolltt, on 13 February 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

I also said, these are only Options, not binding conditions and everyone wanting a selection will be supposedly ready to wait more to get in a battle, instead taking the fast lottery, so there would be everything for everyone; quickies for the bring it on ones and options for the picky ones too, regarding the spot system, my proposal is nothing but reality and addiction/motivation to play, but anyway thanks .

This would still make the que more complicated and it would lead to more errors (we already have map rotation and MM problems where one team gets a strv and the other obj268-4 on a city map). Also how is your proposal motivation to play? Not only it is badly phrased it would make camo highly situational and broken since in some situations you would get no camo and in other you would be impossible to spot. Yeah they removed e25 from th game because it was hard to spot and now you want to introduce a mechanic that is situationally more broken. That's not an INCENTIVE (the word you were looking for) to play but rather to not play. If a player draws the right map with right camo he will be unspottable not a loterry at all

Edited by baribal_80, 13 February 2018 - 05:59 PM.

Bolltt #17 Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View PostTheR3dBaron, on 13 February 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

I suppose you get shot a lot by invisi tanks :trollface:

It's quite simple really.

- You shoot stuff within 445m from your closest enemy, with 0 bushes in between you, there's a pretty good chance you get lit (unless you are playing tier 1).

- When you get lit and you don't see the stuff retaliating, either the enemy is using bushes or his friends are shooting you well outside your view range.

There are circles on your mini map, look at them, or activate them if you don't see them. If the outer circle overlaps with known enemy locations, be careful before you fire.

Is the spotting system perfect? No, but putting forward a solution like "I want everything that shoots me without me seeing it to self-detonate instantly" is not a viable solution.

You suppose wrong, cause I don´t find it real and I for myself, like even the games as close to reality as it gets, so like I said to the other mate, I don´t have any problem with the spot system, regarding my performance, but I would like a real one .

But you should have imagined that by an game experience of more than 36k battles which is more than yours I know at least as well the spot system as you, if not better, not to post naive post and go on wrong suppositions .

This here seem a teenagers tutorial..

Tank you anyway .

Edited by Bolltt, 13 February 2018 - 06:01 PM.

DaBohnenstange #18 Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:01 PM

Major

• Player
  • 5008 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 13 February 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

But apart from that it's good yes?

Mmh...apart from the ideas there is only air...air you need to breath so air is good...so apart from that its good:)

Gosh - to much  philosophy. Need a beer

Homer_J #19 Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBolltt, on 13 February 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

You suppose wrong, cause I don´t find it real and I for myself, like even the games as close to reality as it gets,

You picked the wrong tank game then.

Bolltt #20 Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41140 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View Postbaribal_80, on 13 February 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

This would still make the que more complicated and it would lead to more errors (we already have map rotation and MM problems where one team gets a strv and the other obj268-4 on a city map). Also how is your proposal motivation to play? Not only it is badly phrased it would make camo highly situational and broken since in some situations you would get no camo and in other you would be impossible to spot. Yeah they removed e25 from th game because it was hard to spot and now you want to introduce a mechanic that is situationally more broken. That's not an INCENTIVE (the word you were looking for) to play but rather to not play. If a player draws the right map with right camo he will be unspottable not a loterry at all

I said the queue time it precisely take into account by the ones wanting to do so, therefore, id not a problem, but an extra option .

That mechanic I propose is by no means broken, and it not only reflects the reality, but brings down that great advantage E25 like which some tanks still have and are able to be exploited .
This is your opinion which cause of the fact that you pretend to express the general opinion is already biased, still its yours 1 out of many .

Cause while I propose something accepting it only an opinion you say that would make no sense for anyone, which is naive .

Thanks for sharing this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users