Jump to content


Why do WG againist topics anti-illegal mods ?

bot aimbot hack illegal

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

hasanhuseyin_blks #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35315 battles
  • 164
  • [LOFGR] LOFGR
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011
As long as i see Wargaming reject this game has illegal mods but plenty of youtube videos says different, in despite of wargaming forum moderators and support  fear to hear the truth, so they find it unconstructive !!!  
I wanna ask that:
Are there really no kind of hack mods so google links and videos are fake or etc?
WG support them as long as they buy premium or there are protection againist this?
 

Edited by NickMustaine, 17 February 2018 - 11:35 AM.
Text format not allowed


Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 36128 battles
  • 3,933
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014
:hiding:

Enforcer1975 #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:01 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 18475 battles
  • 9,853
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
How much is "plenty"? You know...there's actual facts and facts that are blown out of proportion. 

EltvilleTiger #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20506 battles
  • 1,532
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011
Why the appearance of these posts lately?  I've been playing the game regularly and I don't see a sudden appearance of aim-bots or walk hackx...   Is this the same OP that posted a very similar post just yesterday?   

HaZardeur #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 33257 battles
  • 1,065
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010
InB4 qranger like`s this thread :hiding:

Edited by HaZardeur, 13 February 2018 - 09:09 PM.


Homer_J #6 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27094 battles
  • 27,749
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostHaZardeur, on 13 February 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

InB4 qranger like`s this thread :hiding:

 

He's hardly been gone two minutes and you have forgotten his name!

 

Q-pranger!



HaZardeur #7 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 33257 battles
  • 1,065
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010

View PostHomer_J, on 13 February 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

 

He's hardly been gone two minutes and you have forgotten his name!

 

Q-pranger!

 

:(

OreH75 #8 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46138 battles
  • 1,750
  • [3V] 3V
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 13 February 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

 

He's hardly been gone two minutes and you have forgotten his name!

 

Q-pranger!

 

I thought it was qpr-Anger?

SuedKAT #9 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,152
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

You are referring to this thread:

http://forum.worldof...rt-illegal-mods

 

I'd imagine that it was more than anything closed due to your gibberish, so I'll use google translate to respond in Greek since I assume you're from there due to your clan: Τα αγγλικά που χρησιμοποιείτε στο προηγούμενο νήμα σας στο φόρουμ ήταν ακατανόητα, γι 'αυτό το νήμα σας ήταν κλειδωμένο. Ta angliká pou chrisimopoioúsate sto proigoúmeno níma sas sto fóroum ítan adiáspasta, étsi óste to níma sas ítan kleidoméno.

 

Since I neither know the alphabet nor the language I have no idea if it say what I wanted it to say, but I guess Google Translate works good enough.


Edited by SuedKAT, 13 February 2018 - 09:52 PM.


Balc0ra #10 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:55 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62851 battles
  • 14,454
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posthasanhuseyin_blks, on 13 February 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

As long as i see Wargaming reject this game has illegal mods but plenty of youtube videos says different, in despite of wargaming forum moderators and support  fear to hear the truth, so they find it unconstructive !!!  
I wanna ask that:
Are there really no kind of hack mods so google links and videos are fake or etc?
WG support them as long as they buy premium or there are protection againist this?

 

 

About as much proof as there is on "WG protects" them. Why do you ask?



hasanhuseyin_blks #11 Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:08 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35315 battles
  • 164
  • [LOFGR] LOFGR
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011

View PostEltvilleTiger, on 13 February 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

Why the appearance of these posts lately?  I've been playing the game regularly and I don't see a sudden appearance of aim-bots or walk hackx...   Is this the same OP that posted a very similar post just yesterday?   

 

So what stops you for not using them?  Guess NOTHING!!!





Also tagged with bot, aimbot, hack, illegal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users