Game crashes at launch, no python log or error in the event viewer.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

EddieTheTrooper #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:40 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10127 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF
Hello, I have a problem I haven't been able to find a solution for yet. Whenever I try to run wot, and click "play" on the launcher, my computer loads the file but it crashes instantly. Sometimes when I reboot my computer and try again, it will manage to open teh game window but will crash before login. 
I have tried everything, three thoroughly clean reinstall, drivers reinstall, absolute nuking of everything wot-related on my computer then reinstall, I tried to run Ccleaner to clean registry, to check my game's integrity, nothing works. WGcheck doesn't find anything, the event observer on windows doesn't see anything.
I have been playing this game on my computer for something like two years. Never seen such a problem.

I was, however, able to run the game during one of the installs, when it showed "starting tiers available"

And obviously this happens right after I buy premium account for this month :/

Duvelske #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:13 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17126 battles
  • [QSF] QSF
What version of Windows are you using?

EddieTheTrooper #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10127 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF
Windows 10

EltvilleTiger #4 Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:54 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20506 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I'll put some things in the spoilers section.  In the end, if you still cannot get things working, please submit a ticket with WG.  If you submit a ticket OR post in the forum for help, please give complete specs of your system as well as the network information (wifi or wired) as well as any other information that may be helpful.  Run a complete scan of your PC with a good AV app.  If you run DXDIAG, the specs for your PC are there on the first screen.  

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users