FV 201 (A45) pref. matchmaking petition(or any kind of fix)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: FV 201 (A45) (10 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

171 mm pen/ 150 dmg/shot gun on a HAEVY TANK often facing tier IX tanks is

1. Normal (3 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. Not normal (7 votes [70.00%])

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

Vote Hide poll

_Davidge_ #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12013 battles

Out of all oddities of this game, , in my eyes one of the most intriguing is British premium  wehicle on tracks designated FV 201 (A45) .

I am not sure is this already noted  but this  wehicle (Haevy tank) faces tier IX tanks but  has  a ...171 mm penetration gun, with 150 mm alpha damage(and not that much fast reload) and is now facing, in my experience, in roughly  50% of battles(due to MM "fix" ) a tier IX tanks.

I am free to start this thread for we to recall Wargaming not just about this tank but to generaly make them aware that  while they are releasing "master race"Soviet tanks, against whom I have noting really, there are in the same time  tanks that are  uttery unplayable due to their position in match maker, and stats..premium tanks.

This game as a whole can bee seen as a one body,... if one part of this body is sick , and this tank existance such as it is,, in curent game meta is..sick..than  entire game can not look healthy.

A gun with 171 mm pen has nothing to do in tier IX games, and I beg Wargaming to come to their senses. For some reason this wehicle has no preferential matchmaking  .(I am not sure is this optimal way to make this tank playable ,just mentioning).

Edited by Wayward_Current, 14 February 2018 - 09:25 PM.

lord_chipmonk #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34523 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
This thing has needed a buff since they released it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users