one example from many ...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Neo28 #1 Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17416 battles

like everyone knows about this thing but.. just want to put and share. it is totally bot usage i mean i watched this guy in game and tank is just sit back and wait until the end of the game no shooting. even the enemy near him, he just turret rotating like crazy. So if anyone interested i can give the name for reporting but i think it wont do anything.

ok deleted img due to not opening. 

pr 2722 

35 k total match

35% hit ratio

300 avg dmg

46 winrate

253 avg exp.

Edited by Neo28, 15 February 2018 - 04:58 AM.

StillNoName #2 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 38968 battles

View PostNeo28, on 15 February 2018 - 02:54 AM, said:

like everyone knows about this thing but.. just want to put and share. it is totally bot usage i mean i watched this guy in game and tank is just sit back and wait until the end of the game no shooting. even the enemy near him, he just turret rotating like crazy. So if anyone interested i can give the name for reporting but i think it wont do anything.

wot.jpg

Has it occurred to you that the image is not showing? if it has, then ok.. nice image name, I often think of wot as a jpg.. imagine all the toxic things one could put in a wot jpg. Capture the moment! Bots, frying pans cooking HEAT shells and the orchestra of dings from all the broken RASHA tanks in the game, ding ding dingggg ding ding .. all in one still. How moist that makes one feel. 

unhappy_bunny #3 Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18109 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

If you suspect a player was a bot, then you need to report him. if you have the evidence then raise a ticket and include a replay with a detailed description of why you suspect he was a bot. 

posting his stats on the forum will not count as a report, and us players cant do anything, although if you post the replay, someone could advise you that it either is or isnt good evidence of a bot. 

You either do something about it or you just say "it was one of those things" and move on.

Neo28 #4 Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17416 battles

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 15 February 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

If you suspect a player was a bot, then you need to report him. if you have the evidence then raise a ticket and include a replay with a detailed description of why you suspect he was a bot. 

posting his stats on the forum will not count as a report, and us players cant do anything, although if you post the replay, someone could advise you that it either is or isnt good evidence of a bot. 

You either do something about it or you just say "it was one of those things" and move on.

ok lets say i reported this guy. which is wg doesnt accept it anymore. bcuz the bot he is using is just joining the game do silly things leave rest to the team if its a win he get exp even if is a lose he gets exp. so he is just trying to get 10 tier tank. doesnt matter what is his stats.

unhappy_bunny #5 Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:28 AM

Major

• Player
  • 18109 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostNeo28, on 15 February 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:

ok lets say i reported this guy. which is wg doesnt accept it anymore. bcuz the bot he is using is just joining the game do silly things leave rest to the team if its a win he get exp even if is a lose he gets exp. so he is just trying to get 10 tier tank. doesnt matter what is his stats.

Lets try and clear this up.

What was the point of your post?

Was it just to let the forum know you saw a suspected "bot"?

Was it to bring it to WG's attention?

Did you expect anyone on the forum to do anything with this information?

I mean, you tried to post a screenshot. You posted his stats. You offered to "give his name for reporting". Who did you hope would do the reporting?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users