Connection loss issue.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Condono #1 Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10022 battles
  • [13KIL] 13KIL
Every 5 games or so I have connection lost issue. In many cases I can close my game in haste and restart my game and get right back into the game (takes like 10-15 seconds) just fine but my main issue is that during the connection loss... the vehicle keeps going forward or backward. Do you think that developers should somehow make the vehicle stop once the connection lost is detected or somehow compensate the danger by automatically taking control of the tank and returning the vehicle to spot before the connection loss was detected. Other option is for me to get new internet connection since it is probably related to internet up and downs but the main problem of that is that it is contract based.

Slyspy #2 Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
To me it sounds more likely that the issue is closer to home if you are experiencing such regular outages, but it could be due to your ISP. Have you tried contacting them or running any of your own diagnostics?

Edited by Slyspy, 15 February 2018 - 11:59 AM.

Baldrickk #3 Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29077 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostCondono, on 15 February 2018 - 11:33 AM, said:

Every 5 games or so I have connection lost issue. In many cases I can close my game in haste and restart my game and get right back into the game (takes like 10-15 seconds) just fine but my main issue is that during the connection loss... the vehicle keeps going forward or backward. Do you think that developers should somehow make the vehicle stop once the connection lost is detected or somehow compensate the danger by automatically taking control of the tank and returning the vehicle to spot before the connection loss was detected. Other option is for me to get new internet connection since it is probably related to internet up and downs but the main problem of that is that it is contract based.

They do. Sometimes 

But at what point is a disconnect a disconnect and not just a really bad lag spike?

nosharpe #4 Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3157 battles
This is not a connection issue this is wargaming’s fault. I lose a connction but still have internet access and can close down wtb and restart withing 10 seconds. I have played this game for over 3 years and the problems have only come to light in the past few updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users