Looking for chill clan/community

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

VarzA #1 Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18081 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

I'm looking for a chill clan, no ts obligations, no drama, etc ...

I started playing towards end of beta but made the mistake of selecting the NA server (i had some friends).

I couldn't move back to EU so i started again from scratch i think around 2015, and until mid last yr i was a full f2p player (my first purchase were some tokens for t25 pilot because i didn't have time to keep grinding it).

I'm mostly a german/czech/french/chinese tank player.

My first t10 tank is the WZ-111 5A, got it when it was top of the tree, after it was introduced.

I'm not far from AMX 13 105, 113, 121, E50M, Jageroo, and also going long term for the AMX 50B, TVP T50/51; Obj 430U will be top of the tree next month and i'll go for it.

When it comes to strongholds, t6 is where i have lots of options, t8 no options, and t10 1 option (but not that good with it).

I'm looking for a clan where i can become a better player, currently i can do 1100-1200 wn8 without effort, 1500-1600 if i put in effort (concentrate, take it seriously, have some great goal that i am going for) and i think my account average is at 1050 or something like that; i learn best by seeing what others do, and i'm looking for a clan with some good, old, players who can show me that.

I love getting into fights where i am the underdog and i just barely win, or just barely lose .... the andrenaline is amazing and i want to become a much better player for that.

My winrate has improved, but it will never be high, as i don't stop playing when the server gives me a bad streak ... and most of the times i'm on standard account (which limits my ability to spam gold/premium consumables); on top of that i tend to play lines from start to finish with very little use of free xp (less than 20-25k i will use in a line).

I also have no intention of ever rerolling.

Thank you for your time, and if you think i'd be a good fit for your clan drop a message.

Edited by VarzA, 15 February 2018 - 01:21 PM.

Joggaman #2 Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23077 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You should definitely check us out, mate!

See links for recruitment-thread in my signature. 

Good luck!

SolarflareGrenraven #3 Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18084 battles
  • [R0T] R0T

View PostVarzA, on 15 February 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

I'm looking for a chill clan, no ts obligations, no drama, etc ...

I started playing towards end of beta but made the mistake of selecting the NA server (i had some friends).

I couldn't move back to EU so i started again from scratch i think around 2015, and until mid last yr i was a full f2p player (my first purchase were some tokens for t25 pilot because i didn't have time to keep grinding it).

I'm mostly a german/czech/french/chinese tank player.

My first t10 tank is the WZ-111 5A, got it when it was top of the tree, after it was introduced.

I'm not far from AMX 13 105, 113, 121, E50M, Jageroo, and also going long term for the AMX 50B, TVP T50/51; Obj 430U will be top of the tree next month and i'll go for it.

When it comes to strongholds, t6 is where i have lots of options, t8 no options, and t10 1 option (but not that good with it).

I'm looking for a clan where i can become a better player, currently i can do 1100-1200 wn8 without effort, 1500-1600 if i put in effort (concentrate, take it seriously, have some great goal that i am going for) and i think my account average is at 1050 or something like that; i learn best by seeing what others do, and i'm looking for a clan with some good, old, players who can show me that.

I love getting into fights where i am the underdog and i just barely win, or just barely lose .... the andrenaline is amazing and i want to become a much better player for that.

My winrate has improved, but it will never be high, as i don't stop playing when the server gives me a bad streak ... and most of the times i'm on standard account (which limits my ability to spam gold/premium consumables); on top of that i tend to play lines from start to finish with very little use of free xp (less than 20-25k i will use in a line).

I also have no intention of ever rerolling.

Thank you for your time, and if you think i'd be a good fit for your clan drop a message.

Hi mate, we have recently formed a new guild which is very much targetted at social play with platooning and some strongholds when we get enough regulars.

We will be running clan perks as long as we can earn enough resources.

Would you like to join us?

I will send you an invite anyway!

Goldun #4 Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30113 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
PM sent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users