Offering a clan to run!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jacknsoni #1 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3057 battles
  • [S_F_F] S_F_F
I am offering a clan to run. This is my uncle`s clan, however he has since moved to a new clan a left his brother as a commander. However he(his brother) is really not interested to either run a clan or play this game. The clan name is Slovenian Freedom Fighters. If accepted you are allowed to do all the changes you wish, the commander of a clan will not interfere in you choices. For more info contact clan owner Draken_Fire rather than clan commander Nagazna_Mina who is rarely online.

Draken_Fire #2 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16488 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Hello.

If intersted contact me rather than clan`s commander Nagazna_Mina. He is more interested in playing LOL than this epic game. Cheers....

Here is clan profile: (Remember, once you become Executive officer you run the clan and you can change everything)
http://eu.wargaming..../wot/500050591/

Skullfix #3 Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44444 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

i don't think anyone would take command of a clan without the Commander status. there is a risk the commander will sell the clan, after all the work invested in stronghold. that's why i made my clan rather than take over other clan.

Just my 2 cents

any active members could take a look here, if interested, http://forum.worldof...r-new-players/  Thx

Draken_Fire #4 Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16488 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Thats allways an option....... However making your own clan costs gold, if someone is not prepared to invest that much, here is his chance to run clan. Plus on a positive side, there are no rules or requirements set..... ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users