WOT preferential players! This Game is "Free"?

WOT Gameplay Free game Preferential Players

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Dan_neb1 #1 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36297 battles
  • [ROBW] ROBW

Well... since I have started to play in 2011 I didn't know too much about this game and the rules. Now we are in 2018 and after a lot of banned players (I don't know if the banned bots), a lot of changes. But a interesting change was that the game (WOT). Well I can't say that I'm a very good player at 1273 WN8, but yet... I guess some on you had games when an enemy hit you in a position that you didn't understand it and more things like that. I don't know about you but even the matchmaker pot you in games with players that are under average and steel losing or have a win on 15 games played

The question is: you think that the WOT favor paying players?

you think that the game is really for free?

Another thing, every time that we do a ticket for a penalty, each and every time you get the same answer. They will not say that the player will get a ban or even a penalty. Why is that? Another thing that you should think about when I say that the game have their favorites players and players.

SuedKAT #2 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I bought a couple of things when I first started out, since then I haven't put a cent into the game and I'd say I'm doing resonable ok. Sure having premium account and premium tanks helps with extra credits and experience, but I can't say I feel that any tinfoil conspiracy theory that you get better MM when you pay is in effect at all, evidence number one is all the crap players driving around in tier 8 premium tanks.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62779 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostDan_neb1, on 15 February 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

I don't know about you but even the matchmaker pot you in games with players that are under average and steel losing or have a win on 15 games played

Even paying players complain about MM doing that do them.

And most of my friends play this game 100% free. They have anything from 48% WR with 900 WN8 to 56% WR and 1500 WN8. Nor have any of those "noticed" it. They have their bad and good days like I do. And they have gotten a few free premiums on different tiers by now not to be to worried about income anymore. And paying players get faster progression in either credits, xp or both. And that your average free player have to spend more time on lower tiers to learn the game is not a bad thing either before he gets up. So if it's really free depends on how you look at it. And if you wanted your first tier X instantly or not when you started.

Another thing, every time that we do a ticket for a penalty, each and every time you get the same answer. They will not say that the player will get a ban or even a penalty. Why is that?

RU hangs out the players they ban by name. EU have decided never do discuss sanctions with others then the one that got the sanction. So when you ask, they won't say what has happened to it, if anything. But then again it depends on what you did submit a ticket for. As not everything is gonna get you banned if you do it one time based on one ticket. If it was that easy, most of us would have at least 1 ban by now. As most bans are aimed at repeat offenders, not one hit wonders. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 15 February 2018 - 05:48 PM.

enu_ #4 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:47 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 22534 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

only "favor" for paying players is time save. you can do more with less time invested in game. yes it is really for free, but its really hard and "painful" to play it for free full mode.

i never heard of game developer who publicly inform who got banned in their game and for what.

vasilinhorulezz #5 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21150 battles

The only thing paying players get is easier time with their grinds, due to better economy and the ability to convert xp to free xp.

You can still have a decent economy even if you don't pay or pay a small price like getting a premium tank.

It's definitely harder, but still doable.

_underscored_ #6 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54910 battles
  • [_EON_] _EON_

Diagram: Human brain processing the question "Why would WG give some kind of additional, non advertised advantage to paying players".

SuedKAT #7 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
The only thing I as a free player feel is a bit of an disadvantage is free XP, it takes so long to grind significant amounts of it with a free account while you get so much more with a premium account or have the ability to just convert it. Got 4 tanks now that sits in my garage waiting for some free XP to unlock some of their modules to make them less of a pain to play. 

evilchaosmonkey #8 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16539 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

Wait what?  No one has mentioned that paying players can hit 2 for the win more often.

This single fact is why I hate SuedKAT.

Over 52% wr and 1500+ wn8 with little to no gold.  Grrrrrrr....... life is not fair.

SuedKAT #9 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 15 February 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

Wait what?  No one has mentioned that paying players can hit 2 for the win more often.

This single fact is why I hate SuedKAT.

Over 52% wr and 1500+ wn8 with little to no gold.  Grrrrrrr....... life is not fair.

True, when you pay you make more credits overall which will let you use premium ammo more, can't say I've ever felt short on credits for premium ammo as a free player though and I wouldn't say I use little to no gold either, especially not in this MM when you often find yourself bottom tier. However as you can see here, my average tier ain't that high either:

Spoiler

I simply prefer tier 6-7 above others, so I hang around there the most, which means I for the most part make a profit even if I spam premium ammo. As a free player at tier 9-10 you most likely can't do the same without also grinding some credits in lower tiered tanks as well.

Edited by SuedKAT, 15 February 2018 - 09:15 PM.

EltvilleTiger #10 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20506 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
He's only posted 6 times... was each time a cocaine induced rant like this with conspiracy theories dropped in? 

SuedKAT #11 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:11 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostEltvilleTiger, on 15 February 2018 - 09:03 PM, said:

He's only posted 6 times... was each time a cocaine induced rant like this with conspiracy theories dropped in? 

All his other posts seem to be deleted since they don't show up when you check previous posts or topics so you might be on to something :P

NoPoet406 #12 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2330 battles
  • [USAW] USAW
I can tell you that I've sunk a small fortune into the game and I've been bottom tier so long I suffer agoraphobia symptoms at the thought of one day, maybe, being top tier. My tech tree must surely rank as the most unloved by WG; my tanks are saddled with "realistic" features.

WG do NOT favour paying players.

Nemkell_ #13 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21215 battles
  • [VADK] VADK

Well... since I have started to play in 2011 I didn't know too much about this game and the rules. Now we are in 2018 and after a lot of banned players (I don't know if the banned bots), a lot of changes. But a interesting change was that the game (WOT). Well I can't say that I'm a very good player at 1273 WN8, but yet... I guess some on you had games when an enemy hit you in a position that you didn't understand it and more things like that. I don't know about you but even the matchmaker pot you in games with players that are under average and steel losing or have a win on 15 games played

Another thing, every time that we do a ticket for a penalty, each and every time you get the same answer. They will not say that the player will get a ban or even a penalty. Why is that? Another thing that you should think about when I say that the game have their favorites players and players.

I completely agree with you. I suppose they watch your wn8 , and if you start play better they put you on a loosing streak and even the RNG [edited]you!

veso_vn #14 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18615 battles
well they need to earn some money they are not living on air :) . But i don`t like the way they do it....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users