How to arrange Matches WG with style

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

macenkrace #1 Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9772 battles
  • [RA-DV] RA-DV
I don't know what happened but ever since the new patch came in and WG made their new and innovative map rotation system  (a wonderful system which for players who focus on just two tank types put them on building maps when playing TDs and open field when playing Superheavies) with if you add the impenetrable fortress known as the object 268 version 4, which may I add is extremely useful not to have any in your team, while the opposing team gets two of them to casually walk in front if you and take all of your shells and your team's gold or not and just passed through everything.

May I add that I enjoy having useless red players in my team? I was wondering why I couldn't they behaved like donkeys and took every shell in the face. They absolutely complement the intelligence of WG crew who designed the new matchmaking with their 0 hours included in testing and feedback who positively ignored every complaint and advice until now. It is absolutely the best thing to do, I recommend it 100%, it is the way to get your game to the top, a few more op tanks and some untested changes, especially when the 1.0 version is approaching and why not introduce some tier 9 premium? hell a few tier 10 premium with even better pen than the current tanks to ear gold instead of credits and take the game to new heights.

I'm finding the current game incredible, no decent matches, just complete landslides from one team of the other, all potato vs experienced veterans and at tier 9 my surprise... about 50% of all matches are tier 10 matches. I find this quite fair WG especially when you only have the top gun, but not every other module for your tank, hell we should make the modules even more expensive to increase frustration and enlarge the player database.

UserZer00 #2 Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9147 battles
Dear macenkrace

Your recommendations for improving the game have been forwarded to the WG balance department.

You will be pleased to note that that new features will be added to the MM to ensure that your team will always include a majority of players that are still focused on grinding the modules of their tank.

To ensure a healthy stock of players for your team we will be increasing the expense if all module 10x

Please feel free to make similar suggestions in the future. It leaves more time for our development team to spend watching Netflix and playing well designed games.

Hugs and kisses,

WG gamebalance group (not)

Edited by UserZer00, 16 February 2018 - 01:44 PM.

macenkrace #3 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9772 battles
  • [RA-DV] RA-DV

View PostUserZer00, on 16 February 2018 - 12:44 PM, said:

Dear macenkrace

Your recommendations for improving the game have been forwarded to the WG balance department.

You will be pleased to note that that new features will be added to the MM to ensure that your team will always include a majority of players that are still focused on grinding the modules of their tank.

To ensure a healthy stock of players for your team we will be increasing the expense if all module 10x

Please feel free to make similar suggestions in the future. It leaves more time for our development team to spend watching Netflix and playing well designed games.

Hugs and kisses,

WG gamebalance group (not)

Appreciate the sarcasm mate, but the problem is not this, but the newly introduced tanks , which in 90% of all cases are OP when first introduced followed by the horrendous experience called matchmaking which putting 2 of them in the same team, and none in the opposing team, that and coupled with the frequent experience such as landslide battles causes completely not-fun experience and over the top stupid experience.

Imagine the fact that one team despite being almost wiped out except for 2 tanks and yes those are obj 268 v4, managed to return the favor, just cause they were impenetrable from the front. They simple stood side by side and it was impossible to do anything to them thanks to their incredible frontal armor and to them covering themselves. Now imagine the same match, but this one on a city map when there 2 tanks appear in the enemy team as front liners. Yup mobile fortresses who just crapon you and your team, doing all the damage possible and ruining the experience for both teams. Now I would not say that these things have no weakness but why give them armor better than the type5 and mobility like a IS-3? top them off with being top dogs 100% of the time this does not equal a fun time for any team, especially if one has one of these, and the other doesn't. The matter of fact is that the OBJ 268 V4 is just OP and was not tested. This tank need a serious nerf or removal from the tech tree temporary because of the above reasons.

Also couple the improved map rotation which screws you either way or put you in a unfavorable position with a superhavy, multiple times in a row, ruins the game experience. I simply can't play in these condition, especially with the imbalanced team WG tends to create. 2 unicum and 3 good players in a team against a mostly red team? well excuse me, I'm just supposed to sit back and snipe as a heavy? and then just changing the vehicle to a turretless TD makes this even better by puttin you in the only city map you should have encountered as heavy.

Well exuse my but I was WG Crew I would have at least have a brain cell and use it to put tags on map and make it a priority for certain tanks cause it's certainly no fun to have a tier 8 even trying to pen a T10 with just to fail at it and guess how... by shooting the sides when he was way overangling... way overangling. The gap between T8 and T10 is just too much I would not make any T8 face any tier 10 for that matter, even less 3 until this balance issue is addressed. I mean 235 pen normally, and 260 with gold, that is just crap, it doesn't help, the only thing you might get to pen something is like 10% change in chance if not angled properly. It is stupid, not fun, frustrating and it drives players away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users