Jump to content


Petition to ban both of the arty players in the shown battle


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Arty teamkilling players (10 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should both of these artys in my team be banned?

  1. Yes (5 votes [45.45%])

    Percentage of vote: 45.45%

  2. No (6 votes [54.55%])

    Percentage of vote: 54.55%

Vote Hide poll

DeadM0u5 #1 Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19390 battles
  • 96
  • [S__T] S__T
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012

*Edited

 

Players like this must be banned, *Edited

 

EDIT: Best thing about arty players is that everytime I see them kill team then they never go blue, which means Wargaming must promote teamkilling as there is no penalty to it

 

EDIT 2: Also both arty players got in top 5 for what? Killing their chance to win? What a great example these players are to the community and new players! Shoot your own team to be the top by experience earned!!!


Edited by Nohe21, 16 February 2018 - 02:59 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to


jabster #2 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • 22,803
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010
It was a bit of a CBA with watching the replay so I just voted for both options.

Spurtung #3 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:05 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61582 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
You seem like you're cruising for a warning point in the forums while achieving nothing regarding your personal crusade.

Beltalowda #4 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 60215 battles
  • 685
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

View Postjabster, on 16 February 2018 - 01:01 PM, said:

It was a bit of a CBA with watching the replay so I just voted for both options.

 

CBA ? As of a Commonwealth Bank of Australia ?

Edited by TrewSx, 16 February 2018 - 02:09 PM.


Spurtung #5 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:09 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61582 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostDeadM0u5, on 16 February 2018 - 02:51 PM, said:

EDIT 2: Also both arty players got in top 5 for what? Killing their chance to win? What a great example these players are to the community and new players! Shoot your own team to be the top by experience earned!!!

 

With 10 players under 400 damage (4 of which with 0), you seem surprised that both arties end up in the top 5 and make a fuss because they have a combined team damage of 405 and a kill.

 

lel

 

View PostTrewSx, on 16 February 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

 

CBA ? As of a Commonwealth Bank of Australia ?

 

As of? No, mate, as in can't be arsed.
 

Balc0ra #6 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64335 battles
  • 15,403
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

For anyone that don't want to watch the replay. This was simply a case of a medium flanking a TD, and getting "help" from friendly arty. No provoking, no intentional team damage. And I suspect you would have died either way, as you used your repair kit charging him. And their arty did hit and tracked you before your GW did hit the AT-8 and splashed both of you. So if they did not fire, the AT-8 could just turn around and rape you anyway.

 

View PostDeadM0u5, on 16 February 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

EDIT: Best thing about arty players is that everytime I see them kill team then they never go blue, which means Wargaming must promote teamkilling as there is no penalty to it

 

So you want everyone to turn blue and get banned for 1 shot? 183B can do over 3K of team damage before he turns blue. T-100 LT can do 900. It's not how much damage you do. Or even if you TK someone, it's how often. And 3 shots is the limit, as one hit can be a mishap, like here. 3 is intentional, and thus WG will react. And one shot from arty or anyone is not gonna trigger anything, as you got splashed from both one time, not several times. If the system was that picky, you would be blue from the ramming damage you did.

 



DeadM0u5 #7 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19390 battles
  • 96
  • [S__T] S__T
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 16 February 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

You seem like you're cruising for a warning point in the forums while achieving nothing regarding your personal crusade.

 

*Edited
 

View PostBalc0ra, on 16 February 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

 

So you want everyone to turn blue and get banned for 1 shot? 183B can do over 3K of team damage before he turns blue. T-100 LT can do 900. It's not how much damage you do. Or even if you TK someone, it's how often. And 3 shots is the limit, as one hit can be a mishap, like here. 3 is intentional, and thus WG will react. And one shot from arty or anyone is not gonna trigger anything, as you got splashed from both one time, not several times. If the system was that picky, you would be blue from the ramming damage you did.

 

 

That 3 shot rule is [edited]lol. Few games before I got hit by a friendly BDR who was already blue with a teamkilll next to his name. Yet after shooting me he was able to move his tank and call me a racial slur afterwards...


 

Edited by Nohe21, 16 February 2018 - 03:01 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


Beltalowda #8 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 60215 battles
  • 685
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

View PostSpurtung, on 16 February 2018 - 01:10 PM, said:

 

As of? No, mate, as in can't be arsed.

 

Ahh, thank you. Did not know that one, tried google it and what I got I posted. :)

 

PS: Looking at http://english.stackexchange.comAs of designates the point in time from which something occurs. So that one was not correct either. Well you learn something new every day, and when you stop learning you might as well die.


Edited by TrewSx, 16 February 2018 - 02:27 PM.


DeadM0u5 #9 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19390 battles
  • 96
  • [S__T] S__T
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 16 February 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

For anyone that don't want to watch the replay. This was simply a case of a medium flanking a TD, and getting "help" from friendly arty. No provoking, no intentional team damage. And I suspect you would have died either way, as you used your repair kit charging him. And their arty did hit and tracked you before your GW did hit the AT-8 and splashed both of you. So if they did not fire, the AT-8 could just turn around and rape you anyway.

 

Lol FYI the panther has a 3 second reload which is more than enough than to do 200 dmg while the AT 8 which probably had a 75% crew to "rape" me...

 

EDIT: My repair speed in the Panther is about 6 seconds which is less than the AT 8 would of course take to get his tracks up and turn himself towards me.. You've just proved how dumb someone can be after 60k battles.


Edited by DeadM0u5, 16 February 2018 - 02:19 PM.


Pansenmann #10 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33659 battles
  • 12,368
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostDeadM0u5, on 16 February 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

http://wotreplays.eu...e/4172554#stats

 

This is not [edited]humane. 

 

Players like this must be banned, they are [edited]disgusting and a disgrace to the community.

 

EDIT: Best thing about arty players is that everytime I see them kill team then they never go blue, which means Wargaming must promote teamkilling as there is no penalty to it

 

EDIT 2: Also both arty players got in top 5 for what? Killing their chance to win? What a great example these players are to the community and new players! Shoot your own team to be the top by experience earned!!!

 

Congratulations for this very intelligent and insightful topic.

 

 



MattieW #11 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13113 battles
  • 215
  • [SA_HB] SA_HB
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

Haha raging at its finest.

Any team damage can be frustrating, but it’s still just a game :)



Nohe21 #12 Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:02 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 906 battles
  • 311
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    05-23-2017
*Thread closed due to "Naming & Shaming".




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users