• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jam_in_a_Tank #1 Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14917 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

Hello,

To start with grinding for credits for me is the thing i personally do not like, either cause of MM nowadays, cause tier 8 gameplay is not tier 10 gameplay etc etc... i would prefer to grind credits with a tier 10 premium lets say.

Anyhow as there is not such an option i need to turn to different direction, so my beloved credit boosters, while other regions have them regularly on prem shop , EU region is not like them (except once which was a joke to buy that bundle). 

So i guess after ranked battle there would be some of those given, thats cool actually! But meanwhile can we get any other way ? i mean personal missions daily weekly wtv, some sort of tournaments just like last time.

I do not even know, all i know is that when i spend those few i had i enjoyed playing even tier 8 cause of the amount of credits i was able to gain, or i was grinding credits with tier 10 tanks. What do you guys think about em ?

So i vote for creditos!! :izmena::popcorn:

Edited by Jam_in_a_Tank, 16 February 2018 - 05:00 PM.

Azgabast #2 Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18752 battles

I can only suggest to play a tier 8 premium tank with preferential mm so you don't see tier 10s, or maybe get a few days of premium time and play hard during that time with what you love.

Another way would be to play with arty as they tend to earn the most credits as non premiums.

Good luck!

Aikl #3 Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Play Team Battles and use the clan's credit reserves when playing (weekend nights are the best). Earns you a ton of credits quickly, and it's not totally dependent on winning. Simple tactics, no gold spam required (though you'll meet the "occasional" goldspamming Defender tryhard setup). T8 heavies (IS-3, 252, Löwe, Patriot, Libertard, 110 etc.), a T8 TD/MT/LT and a T6 LT (cannonfodder).

StinkyStonky #4 Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

SHs in a T8 prem when your clan has a credit booster running.

A player of your ability should pull in well over 1M credits an hour.

clixor #5 Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:13 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51483 battles

batchat at tier10 makes decent creds with good games. And (believe it or not) tier10 arty as well if you know what you're doing.

For the rest OP has lorraine and partriot which both are excellent credit farmers for good players.

Jam_in_a_Tank #6 Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14917 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

View PostAzgabast, on 16 February 2018 - 05:01 PM, said:

I can only suggest to play a tier 8 premium tank with preferential mm so you don't see tier 10s, or maybe get a few days of premium time and play hard during that time with what you love.

Another way would be to play with arty as they tend to earn the most credits as non premiums.

Good luck!

Tier 8 preferential is not worth it , even though i really do not mind playing tier 8 regular would mostly earn more credits, i do have prem time ! About arty i do not even comment on that man :izmena: 

View PostAikl, on 16 February 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

Play Team Battles and use the clan's credit reserves when playing (weekend nights are the best). Earns you a ton of credits quickly, and it's not totally dependent on winning. Simple tactics, no gold spam required (though you'll meet the "occasional" goldspamming Defender tryhard setup). T8 heavies (IS-3, 252, Löwe, Patriot, Libertard, 110 etc.), a T8 TD/MT/LT and a T6 LT (cannonfodder).

To be honest, i play to mark tanks , that is the only way i found my self interested in, i do take advantage some of the boosters in randoms but i do not quite enjoying much playing SH etc, even though i do it time to time for this reason, about team battles i do have a very low experience on that but since none of those modes have anything to do with marking tanks i am not quite enjoying them. Fair enough tho ;)

View PostStinkyStonky, on 16 February 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

SHs in a T8 prem when your clan has a credit booster running.

A player of your ability should pull in well over 1M credits an hour.

True story but i said above, i am mostly a solo player enjoying marking tanks, fair enough again :B

View Postclixor, on 16 February 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

batchat at tier10 makes decent creds with good games. And (believe it or not) tier10 arty as well if you know what you're doing.

For the rest OP has lorraine and partriot which both are excellent credit farmers for good players.

True batchat is earning credits and some other tier 10 but is either earn a decent amount or loose a decent amount kinda situation. although thats true :B Arty no comment on that again....

I have few tier 8 prem i do not mark yet so actually this is what i am doing

to be honest i can earn 1million that cool in a session with prem tank, but then i will go spend them marking tier 9 10 etc , so tier 10 tanks that are reay to buy in my tech tree seem unreal :amazed: lol

So basically , true on most of the comments but i am mostly focusing on the credit booster guys, i mean i loved using those few i gained on the only event that we were able to earn them, and i have seen some great amounts of credits as income 300k 400k etc in addition with some other events. Making a session to eanr 2 millions and more credits which was amazing!

But anyway this is what i am asking what do you think about the credit booster ? should be applied in some events more and more ? or prem shop ? any any new ideas..

Edited by Jam_in_a_Tank, 16 February 2018 - 05:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users