• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Topnicar #1 Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44808 battles
  • [_F-X_] _F-X_

hello all

i will probably write this topic more often coz im sick of watching new players and some old players still using illegal mods.

when this will be finaly cleared plz....

they are just ruining game for newcomers too.....

thx for all support

K_A #2 Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:32 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13651 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Here we go again.-.-.

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7859 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
:popcorn:

kirov77 #4 Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28050 battles
  • [L_BG] L_BG
I'm sorry about this, but the game moderators are big idiots or big incompetents!They can take peoples money to cheat! Every day you are prooving this with your actions and inactions.Can you explain to me why 90% of my battles with tanks different than light are with two tiers bigger machines? Three times in row from close range I cant get even one point from HP of light tank, shooting him from the side!All shots were in the target. The light tank armour is 40/20/20! My penetration is 170!!!The light tank reloads 4 times faster than me, is it just the game or some hack decided that he was better? Why in every second battle I've got amo damages? I repair it and the next shot is doing the same damage? This is constantly repeated with different tanks! Why when I got on fire and try to extinguish it, it doesn't happen? Why the heavies do not ricoshet even against two tier lower machines? What is so heavy on tank who is sitting duck for everyone? Why the most penetrating TD in one battle did not penetrate or making any damage, even if he shoots and hits? Why with one and the same tank from ten shots, nine did penetrate with injuries, and in the next battle for the same shots it is just one penetration? Is there any normal logic? The game is totaly wrong! Not to mention the arties! For arty to shoot at someone, to hit and do no damages? Unique game achievement! The game chooses players equaly! Nothing of the sort!!!
And one last thing, why do you keep make usual tanks weaker and weaker, so to sell premium? Dont you thinq that this way you will loose your long time players?

Account_Suspended #5 Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42806 battles
  • [EL_SQ] EL_SQ

View Postkirov77, on 28 February 2018 - 10:45 AM, said:

I'm sorry about this, but the game moderators are big idiots or big incompetents!They can take peoples money to cheat! Every day you are prooving this with your actions and inactions.Can you explain to me why 90% of my battles with tanks different than light are with two tiers bigger machines? Three times in row from close range I cant get even one point from HP of light tank, shooting him from the side!All shots were in the target. The light tank armour is 40/20/20! My penetration is 170!!!The light tank reloads 4 times faster than me, is it just the game or some hack decided that he was better? Why in every second battle I've got amo damages? I repair it and the next shot is doing the same damage? This is constantly repeated with different tanks! Why when I got on fire and try to extinguish it, it doesn't happen? Why the heavies do not ricoshet even against two tier lower machines? What is so heavy on tank who is sitting duck for everyone? Why the most penetrating TD in one battle did not penetrate or making any damage, even if he shoots and hits? Why with one and the same tank from ten shots, nine did penetrate with injuries, and in the next battle for the same shots it is just one penetration? Is there any normal logic? The game is totaly wrong! Not to mention the arties! For arty to shoot at someone, to hit and do no damages? Unique game achievement! The game chooses players equaly! Nothing of the sort!!!
And one last thing, why do you keep make usual tanks weaker and weaker, so to sell premium? Dont you thinq that this way you will loose your long time players?

Report WG :)))))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users