• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Corruption_Clan #1 Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45430 battles

Hi

To put it bluntly:

- Looking for a clan that mainly does tier 10 SH//Advances/global map. Having recently experienced tier 8 competitively and not owning a Blackdog or Defender, I think for now I will hopefully stay away from that unless the clan is doing credit boosts and I can play t-44-100 or Pilot(only prems tier 8s i have)

- Must have a reasonable amount of active members who are pretty active -- CBA joining a clan that cant pull 15 people to tier 10 battles or literally only has 1 person online when SH/GW/Advances aren't on.

- Preferably a clan that has better stats then me, but I guess my stats are pretty crap so yeh whatever

- Must be English Speaking --- I am from England - I do not speak or understand any other language

- A clan that doesn't care that I do not have a mic and won't get annoyed with me pinging bottom of team speak or actually typing in the game chat.

What I offer:

- I am Active

- I have majority of the relevant t10 related tanks and probably all of the tier 8 non prem relevant tanks

- I guess I can say I have experience in tier 10 battles.

- have bare experience in being in clans, not just WOT but other games

- I have teamspeak :)

What you will hate about me:(may aswell put this in before you actually recruit me and then your like who is this guy)

- I do have a mic but 99% of the time I can't actually use it so expect a lot of pinging bottom of teamspeak

- I like trolling :)

- I will probably end up getting kicked from your clan within a year

- I am bad at this game and when your relying on me to fight a 1v1, I will probably lose

Anyway lets the recruiting begin :)

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55688 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active clan that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun. Please come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull.

YorkshireBuzzard #3 Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9552 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Good Luck in the future mate! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users