I can not reinstall.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SUPERMEGARAPTOR #1 Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10510 battles
HEEEELP.I can not reinstall my woT. It's going back one day and it does nothing. Customer support is told on any page to install the game from the same download site.

EltvilleTiger #2 Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21192 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

#moderator,  please move the the Tech Corner forum.

When you download and run the attachment from https://worldoftanks...game/download/  ,  what happens?   What errors appear?  Are you installing the game with administrator privileges?

How can I download and update the game?

Visit the download page and click on the big red button to download the most recent version of the game client. Once you have downloaded the client, simply update it by running the launcher (WOTLauncher.exe). If there are new updates available, they will be downloaded and installed automatically.

If you do not have the game client installed, you can download the latest version using the below links:

Your client may also be updated automatically via torrent RSS, by adding the World of Tanks RSS feed into your torrent client. To do so, perform the following steps:

1. Download and install any torrent client that supports the automatic downloading of torrents via RSS feed (we recommend using µtorrent).
  2. Set up an automatic update download via torrent RSS in the “Updates” folder of the game client (µtorrent RSS tutorial). Update the EU World of Tanks client by using this link

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users