• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

SoloCzech #1 Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14037 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

Hello everyone

First of all please apologize my bad english. I was thinking for some time if I will try to post something like this or not. Simply wasnt sure if its still worth my efford, but i decided i will give it a go.

Since new HD maps and lot of new think are coming soon to the game I think it is a good opportunity to do something with this game. New HD stuff will simply attract lot of new player and lot of retired players as well. Unfortunately even that I believed it will make a difference in short period of time Im affraid in year it will rerutn to its current poppulation. There will be simply for a short time more players that will hate and love the same about game and since it looks like players are overall quiting wot Im affraid of the result.

I will try to touch several topics in game, but some points will touch more of those at once so take it more like that its here for better orientation. Something about myself Im a player that runs premium account (i have like 340 days of premium left), have 5 T8 premium tanks and couple lower tier premiums and i even invest some money in my friend account. Im decent player with above 2k WN8 (you can check my account: Soloczech if you like). Thats just to  make more clear from witch point of view im looking at the game. I simply think this game have to become more atractive for new players. And I will mainly try to stand up for free to play players and new players. Which I will explain at the end. So lets get started. I will allways try to write what i feel is the problem and then try to offer some suggestions. 

Maps:

This will be quite fast. Few months ago I woud write more about need of new maps, bringing back old ones and rebalancing existing, but it seems WG is doing their best at this moment. So lets hope it will be as good as it sounds.

Tanks:

Here I have several issues. Game simply need more variety and Im not speaking about new tanks. I think all of the tanks shoud be balanced against its competition, which simply isnt hapening. Some tanks are terrible for years and it is being ignored. Recently we had new FR HT and still only T8 - T10 have been touched. Lower tier tanks in this tech tree are the same even that the T7 is extremely bad. Terrible armor, bad mobility, view range... there isnt simply anything that woud stand up for tank like this. Stock turret actually offers more flexibility in case of gun depression and if you will use 105 mm gun, premium rounds have 10% more alpha damage. We had big changes to british HT and yet T5-T7 where these HT are one of the worst on its tier they were ignored.

Suggestion: Overall there are statistics what tanks are popular and good based on their win rating and games played. So it shoud be quite easy to detect bad tanks and unpopular tanks and try to do something about it. And nerf tanks that are well above average.

Tier difference:

Overall Im fun of +-2 MM. Hovewer i feel the difference btw tiers is just to big. Since it is quite obvious that game is focusing on T9 - T10 games all of the other tiers are suffering. Some new tanks feels like they are being balanced aournd T10 premium rounds and not around its competition. So if T8 HT even after loading premium round have less than 40% to pen some of the new tanks even if hit its weak spots its simply brutal. Especially when tanks like Type 5 can 3-4 shot Is3 and pretty much any other T8 HT and dont even have to pen it.

Suggestion: I think the best sollution woud be to lower the HP difference btw tiers. The difference is simply way to big and with the new MM it feels like players have to face +2 oponents more often. Simply if you are in +2 MM you cant trade HP very effectively and also you dont have the HP to sucrifice to make some bold moves. At the same time lower tiers are suffering the most since T1-T4 simply have extremely high dpm in compare to their HP pool. Which eventually makes the game less enjoyable , becouse new players cant make mistake. This woud also solved curent problem with extremely fast games.  

MM:

Overall Im actually quite allright with the new MM. It brings a lot of good things. I think there is only 1 thing that I really dont think is good for the game and thats the template 3/5/7 system. It simply automaticaly sets the game to the state when if you will go 15 games only 3 times you will be top tier ond 8 times you will be at the bottom. Especially T8 tanks suffers mostly in T10 games and if they finally get top tier MM its +-0.

Suggestion: I think it will be beter if the team tier spread have different rule. Something like there will be at least 4 tanks from every tier in +-2 and at least 6 tanks in +-1MM. 

Low tier game:

At this time low tier is simply way to brutal for new players. They start with 75% crew at best couse its expensive to upgarde 4 crew members to 75% especialy if you will play only 10-15 battles with them. Also new players have to be protected and they need help or they will never stay with this game to maybe eventually even consider to invest some money in it.

Suggestion: T1-T4 shoud have automaticaly 100% crew. At the same time these tanks shoud receive free equipment. Simply these tiers shoud function as a tutorial. It shoud explain to new players what equipment is doing what and how to use it explain them game mechanics and introduce them to the game. Now they are simply thrown in to the game and let at the mercy of experienced players.

Equipment:

I think equipment is good in the game but I think it deserve something new. It simply feels like there are few valid options and everything else is worthless.

Suggestion: Since the camuflage have been made for seprate parts I feel like it woud be a good idea to make the same for equipment. Simply make the equipment cheeper so the total prize for fully equiped tank is the same and increased the slot (hull, turret, gun, commander, crew or even tracks, or gun handling). And every slot will have a choice of few equipment pieces like for example commander can use only optics or binocs, track can use only spall liner or suspension, crew can use toolbox or alternative for fire etc. Simply made same rebalancing so every piece of equipment is worth it on some tanks and make players choose. Only the total prize shoud stay the same.

Crew training:

I have very similar feeling like with equipment. I like the idea but I think it needs some fresh air. 

Suggestion: For first i woud maybe partition the crew and class specific skills. So you can train at the same time one skill like repairs, camo, BIA etc. and one class specific skill like six sence. At the same time i think it is time to introduce more new skills which woud more or less do very similar things as the equipment. Also skills that are active after reaching 100 % shoud be changed. Six sence is crucial for a LT so I think every skill shoud be active from 1% (simply at 1% six sence will inform you after 4s or 4,5s instead of 3s and the time will get better). 

Overall for equipment and creq training:

I think these two things shoud give players chance to specialized tank in some direction. Give them chance to slightly increase gun deppresion or acuracy of the tank or specialized the same tank in dpm or gun handling (like new gun choices on T54). And before someone says that gun deppresion is limited by the turret design I will point that T100 LT have 5 degrees :D. Or give chance to decide if you want to specialized your LT in passive or active scouting and make different camuflage skills for steady and moving tank.

Tank informations:

Players have to have ingame acces to tank related informations.The fact that players have to go visit external web page to get informations about soft stats and specific armor model is simply bad.

Suggestion: Players shoud have ingame possibility to see soft stats and armor models for education and better undestranding of the game. it simply feels like game is dishones with player when they read that tank have XX mm of armor and then find out that its simply on a very small part (like Tiger p) or if they expect that the gun will be accurate based on in game informations and then on the web page founds its totaly diferent story, couse they will have to wait eternity to reach that acuracy.

PVE:

Problems is that sometimes players are unlucky and get bad games in row. Very often I found myself that i wanted to play another game but simply I dont have the nerves.

Suggestion: Players need some relaxing game mods. fair enough i can understand that they will get less exp, but peoples sanity is important as well.

I think this is also a good way to teach players some things. Game mods where map will be long and narrow. Maps with dust, fog or night to lower view range of every class except of LT. NPC will assault and player team will be made of TD, SPG and LT. Where LT job will be spot and others to prevent the assault.

Or game mods where team will be made of MT, HT, SPG, where HT will have to defend long enought to give time to MT to flank and ambush NPC from behind. etc.

Simply made some missions so that we have some game modes where we can relax.

Missions x bonds x ranked battle mode:

I think bonds and special equipment is nice but this shoud be loyalty reward only. Which means daily, weekly and monthly missions. The fact that the best equipment is only accesible by ranked battle mode is just wrong. Daily missions shoud have been in the game for years anyway. Very often Im not in the mode for wot and after i log in, there is nothing to motivate me to play a game so i turnt it off, or sometime I rather choose to watch some wot video rather than play wot myself.

Suggestion: Ranked battle mode supose to be a content for experienced players to try to play against others of more or less the same skill. Rewards shoud be more or less cosmetic, badges, speacial camous or special cosmetic things to put on the tank. Or as some games did it give the best players title.

I think there shoud be also something like Mark of excelence camo. Where players will instantly know that this player have 3 marks only by the fact how cool and battle worn his tank looks like.

Grind:

Sometimes it feels like some tanks have very, very difficult stock grind (M46 for example)

Suggestion: Lower exp required to fully unlock the tank and increase the amount for unlocking the next tank. Currently I rather spend all my free exp to fully unlock lower tier tank and Im playing higher tier tanks only during 5x with 100 personal reserves to unlock all. Also if T10 tank have 2 guns to choose from they shoud have been unlocked with the tank.

Free to play players:

I think this game simply need more players. Players will allways start as free to play and if they will find this game worth their money they will invest some. Therefore new player and free to play players simply have to enjoy this game more than now. I saw that on my frined that played this game as free to play.

Suggestion: The only point I will specialy write here is garage and baracs slots. You cant expect that players will like this game if they can have only very limited number of tanks in their garage at the same time. I think weekly or monthly mission reward shoud do the trick. 

New players:

Most have been allready been writen. So i will focuse again at one point and thats the nice recruit thing WG have. First it doesnt really work wery well. I sended this to my frind that havent been playing for 6 months and well since he played more than 100 games on his account I coudnt recruit him. Second most players most likely doesnt even know they can get something for recruit someone. Trird I think the reward shoud be more interesting.

Suggestion: just solved above :D. Every player that didnt played for a long time shoud have had chance to be recruited. Both players shoud get better rewards than know and mainly everyone shoud know how to do it and what they will get (WG make bloody obvious what they can get from loot boxes during holidays, so it shoudnt be too difficult). 

XWM:

This mode is simply bad for the game. It brings few good things, but mostly good players are able to use it effectively. Other than that it brings more frustration, focuse targeting, premium spam (to get "better" color), toxic language etc. And at the same time not everyone is using it, so it brings unfair advantage.

Suggestion: Leave the good things like information what tank exactly have been spotted, additional informations in garage, relocate equipment, crew etc. Other than that XWM doesnt bring anything good and it shoud have been remove. And yes Im XVM user myself.

Bots:

Dont need any explanation. Hovewer if I sea player that played 2,5 k games in a specific premium tank with average of 0,5 shot and the acount exist for years there is something wrong.

Suggestion: Players that have very low travel distance in tanks, extremely low tank effectivity and at the same time are reported often for being bots shoud be checked. Especially if they play hundrets of game a day. At the same time actions against players using bot programs shoud be visible and noticeble. We simply need to know and feel someone is doing something to solve this. 

Premium rounds:

First thing first. I think premium rounds have to stay in game for simply reasons stock guns and +2 MM. And i think overall they work nice in T1 - T8 games. At T9 - T10 its sadly different story. This tanks have access to T10 guns which shoud have been balanced against its competition. So either there was plans to introduced higher that T10 or the game design is simply bad. Strangely enough T9 and T10 tanks have the biggest increase of penetration on premium rounds.

Suggestion: My suggestion is quite simply make loadout another balancing mechanic. Simply take every tank and every gun on it in the game and specify how many of these rounds they will be alowed to carry. Stock guns will have more offcourse. T10 tanks will have very limited access. At the same time lower the prize so even free to play players have chance to use it. I understand that premium tank owners will be against, but if this woud be implemented at the same time as HP poll buffes... it woudnt been nerf, only a rebalance.

Game experience:

Well overall I think I touched everything except suicide and FF.

Suggestion: For suicide a think you shoud simply get 0 exp from the game and increased repair costs. For FF best think will be most likely redirect 50/50% so if you will shot someone with 400 alpha gun you will both take 200 + the repair costs etc. Not realistic but in real life in tank battles you woud want to keep you buddy alive and not kill him becouse he take your bush.

Bold moves and assistance:

I think it woud be nice to implement new assistance dmg mechanic. Which woud be oriented for pushing and atacking. So if I will decide to push throw and enemy tanks. They will all shoot me I will get bonus experience or assistance from every dmg they recieve during their reload. Just something to give something to players that sacrifice some HP for the team.

Money:

I understand that Wg have to live from something and they need to earn money. So I will try to say what things woud make me interesting. And for what things I woud be interested to pay my money. First I think premium players shoud not have advantage, but only better access. 

Suggestion: I think premium time works nice but i guess it needs something to make it more interesting for players. Things like early access to new maps, tanks, etc. Or give premium players better management of personal reserves. What I think woud be really nice to implement for premium account players is that they will no longer have to wait for a tank which is in battle. Simply if I get destroyed i will leave the game and start new one in the same tank.

Other things I woud spend some gold is more camoflage possibilities (I woud like to change my T26e5 p), new 3D things to add on my tanks (like search light on M48 patton etc.)

We will get new garage with upcoming patch so give us choice to change the look of it, to pay for more crew on the map, or to see more tanks etc.

Conclussion:

I simply love this game and want it to be here for a long time. Thats why i wrote this and I hope something of it or different better sollutions will be applied. I simply think this game need more new players and new players needs to see this game worth to spend some time and possibly money on it. At this time I feel like new player will meet panzer II J, than B2, than E25 (most likely found out that ithey are only accesibly from real money) and at the same time if they will choose wrong tech tree at the begining (like british HT) they will stop playing at tier 6 and most likely wont start to play another tech tree. Eventually as free to play players slowly leaving games the concentration of specialy premium rounds in the game is starting to be boring. The game is simply getting less enjoyable. 

SoloCzech (QSF - C)

_funitoo__ #2 Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1126 battles
What medication are you on? I want some. It must be very good if it makes you write so much. About five sentences is my limit.

NoPoet406 #3 Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2441 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

In-game suiciding is such a moronic practice that there should be a separate Report option for it and there should be severe penalties for it. Writing off your own tank by mistake is bad enough but penalties to XP (as in zero XP regardless of in-game performance) and a temporary ban for being reported by multiple team mates seems fair. It would at least teach you not to drive off a cliff at 40kph. Being the last player alive in an arty makes your chances questionable at best, but you could at least have some pride.

Imagine what would have happened in WW2 if Churchill had decided against staging Dunkirk and had instead leapt off Tower Bridge wearing concrete slippers?

Homer_J #4 Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSoloCzech, on 18 February 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Bots:

Dont need any explanation. Hovewer if I sea player that played 2,5 k games in a specific premium tank with average of 0,5 shot and the acount exist for years there is something wrong.

Suggestion: Players that have very low travel distance in tanks, extremely low tank effectivity and at the same time are reported often for being bots shoud be checked. Especially if they play hundrets of game a day. At the same time actions against players using bot programs shoud be visible and noticeble. We simply need to know and feel someone is doing something to solve this. 

How do you know that isn't done already?  Do you know someone personally who is getting away with botting?  I knew someone who got banned for it if that makes you feel better.

Suggestion: I think premium time works nice but i guess it needs something to make it more interesting for players. Things like early access to new maps, tanks,

They tried that with the ELC Even, and it caused a poopstorm on the forum.

SoloCzech #5 Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14037 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View PostHomer_J, on 18 February 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

How do you know that isn't done already?  Do you know someone personally who is getting away with botting?  I knew someone who got banned for it if that makes you feel better.

Suggestion: I think premium time works nice but i guess it needs something to make it more interesting for players. Things like early access to new maps, tanks,

Sorry than im responding that late (real life things). Well I dont personaly know anyone that use bot programs or i dont know they are using it. It´s base on observation. I simply get used to check players that behave very strangely in games and sometimes I check their acc. So when you meet player that have average dmg per game 250 in defender with 38% WR after 2500 games it simply doesnt feel right. Especialy when they vere quite a lot of games. So overall I think it woud be just better if they woud make more obvious when theyban player.  Just to see they are doint something about it.

The second point you made. wwell I actualy have to agree with you.... I dont think this woud be as good. It woud kindy spread comunity in two camps. However I woud be really interested in "no waiting time for tanks that are currently in battle" :)

thanks for your opinions

Isharial #6 Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19778 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSoloCzech, on 25 February 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

Sorry than im responding that late (real life things). Well I dont personaly know anyone that use bot programs or i dont know they are using it. It´s base on observation. I simply get used to check players that behave very strangely in games and sometimes I check their acc. So when you meet player that have average dmg per game 250 in defender with 38% WR after 2500 games it simply doesnt feel right. Especialy when they vere quite a lot of games. So overall I think it woud be just better if they woud make more obvious when theyban player.  Just to see they are doint something about it.

if they showed how, who and when they were banned, the person making a bot would be able to know what to change and look out for so they can circumvent the system

that's not a good thing

which is why they don't tell you when someone is banned, and why a lot of games check for bots, find them, note them, then ban them 2/3 weeks + later, so the bot user cant pinpoint when they got caught

players with that lower winrate are often not bots at all, a bot can be programmed to shoot, and since they do that, they're bound to hit things, and actually do "their" job

a player isn't bound to the rules like a bot is coded, therefore if they decided they don't want to shoot, and they'd prefer trolling a teammate, then they will, which is what players like you describe do

not only that, but would you want to make a bot, to get it caught? anyone with any intelligence looking to make money off botting accounts would make a bot capable of performing like any other player, if it performed at the rate of a 48% player, how would you tell it apart from a human? chances are you wont

don't always assume that bad player = bot as its not often the case

SoloCzech #7 Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14037 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

Hello guys 

Thaks you for your opinions so far.

Overall about bots I agree there is a big difference btw bad players and bots. SO I will slightly change what I wrote and I will state here that I think players that are using bots shoud be banned. Which will depends on how good is WG in identify bot programs. And also players that often AFk shoud get some penalty. 

I do understand that it is tricky to identify it. So my suggestion is create some rulles under which players simply gets 0 credits and 0 exp from the game (0 distance travel, 0 shots, etc.). this shoud simply remove any benefits from AFK playing. 

lonigus #8 Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:43 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 32631 battles

I am sorry, but I didnt read it all so I wont comment much on the content of the post, but I saw somewhere mentioned about keeping new and old players interested...

Well WG fails miserably in both sections... There has been alot of effort to please the long term players at the expense of the potential new players and that is very obvious if you try to go lower in the tiers. WG needs to come make the low and mid tier grind more accessible for new AND free to play players. For example... Special events for new players AND returning players. I know there was something like a free Dicker Max for returning players a while back? Thats not enough! 

Mid tier grind is currently a massive problem aswell... Tiers 5,6,7 and even 8 are pure frustration to grind. Lets count to it free to play players having to grind trough a stock Tiger or T29 and a rage quit or simply putting the game away is bound to happen. IT. IS. NOT. FUN. 

Short term solution I would do? Easy... Significantly lower the amount of exp needed to unlock modules on the tank people grind and instead slightly increase the exp needed for the next tank in the line. Saldy the stock tank "system" is put there to milk money from people... I am very aware of that. NOTHING can and will change is WG doesnt change their money making policy. WG can tweak and fiddle with the MM system as much as they want... It wont be ever good for everyone. 

SoloCzech #9 Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14037 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View Postlonigus, on 01 March 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

Short term solution I would do? Easy... Significantly lower the amount of exp needed to unlock modules on the tank people grind and instead slightly increase the exp needed for the next tank in the line. Saldy the stock tank "system" is put there to milk money from people... I am very aware of that. NOTHING can and will change is WG doesnt change their money making policy. WG can tweak and fiddle with the MM system as much as they want... It wont be ever good for everyone. 

This is something I have in mind aswell. Especialy for tanks that have very bad stock guns (tiger 1, m46 patton, m103, etc.). I think it woud also works better for them. I wont spend 60k free exp to get top gun. I rather grind 7 lines at the same time and waiting for 5x with personal reserves. But If I coud unlock all upgrades for 25k and spend longer to unlock next tank it will be so much better. At the same time it will be so much more enjoyable.

Also I think WOW have this covered with PVE possibility.

Pvt_Duffer #10 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:05 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

. I was thinking for some time if I will try to post something like this or not. Simply wasnt sure if its still worth my efford

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s, 06 March 2018 - 07:31 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

PipariIkkunaPesuvati #11 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10339 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 18 February 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Because the (edited) do not realize that when user pay Premium, users gets premium benefits. Think about flights. If you take a business ticket you will get a lot of benefits (lounge, priority boarding and free drinks on the plane), you can fly on economy class and you are same time on destination as business class flyer.

If you can not afford to buy Premium, you should not cry to lost benefits. It is free choice and still game stays f2p.

Pvt_Duffer #12 Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

(I woud like to change my T26e5 p),

On a separate note; You should have bought more Christmas Lootboxes, then , like  everyone else, you'd have a plain old T26E5 you can camo up to your hearts content.

SoloCzech #13 Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14037 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 01 March 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

TLDR :  You came to the wrong conclusion.

Edit: just as a for example, to show my response is not as facetious as it looks.

New Players:  Already  get 100% crews., all *New* T1 tanks do. They do not if you buy them again, but when you are *NEW* they are 100%,

It also doesn't take long before you can start ticking off a few early simple Personal Missions which *rewards* you with piles of credits, a garage slot or two and Binos and Camno net.

(note that this is how SS is pretty much *already given away for free too, and does not *need* to come as a free automatic skill).

Block Quote

1. 100% crew in t1 is useless → after 5 games you are at T2 and new players will not have credits to spend 80-100 k to get decent crew T2 and 10 games after to T3... so overall they will get like what 1 crew in each nation that will get 25-30% free on first skill??

2. yep they will have access to the SAME personal missions as other players where they can get some credits, but mostly they will not have proper tanks (crew, equipment, etc.) 

You also demonstrate a clear failure to understand statistics and are offensive to boot.

Bots and Bad Players are not the same thing, and XVM stats do not mark out either good players or bad players.,

For example  there are some players who have 12000+ battles in light tanks at a time when MM was +4/5, new crews started at 50% and crew skills didn't even exist, let alond SS., while there are other players out there who have 70% win rates, 3K WN8 and like to flaunt there purply goodness  in everyones face, despite only having 5K battles on a 1 year old account 4,800 of which are in a T67.

it's pretty obvious you didn't think at all,

and are in fact exactly the kind of 55% idiot that I was arguing in an other thread is *exactly* the wrong person  WG should  be listening too.

Thank you for your opinion

It looks like I didnt exactly express my thoughts very well. Since english isnt my language it is very possible. Overall its very easy to identify afk players. Remove any benefits from AFK play will solve some problems. I dont have any problems with bad players (as long as they dont shoot alies). So yes bot programs are about detection and proper identify the program, which I understand is a big problem and not easy at all. What I had in my mind is checking if suspicious behavior isnt caused by a bot program. And by that I mean mainly extremely lot of games per day. For example I saw player that have acc active for few months and a quite a lot of games on acc (more than i had in few years in game). I think after I calculate it was around 250 games per day. Suprisingly on premium tank with very bad results. Im not saying he was using bot, but its very possible or he was afk (and I really dont think he spend that much time behind a pc just to place his tank in to battle). 

Overall I do understand that bot / bad players is a good topic and I really didnt express and wrote my thoughts the best way. It was simply becouse I think this is one of the problems in curent state of game, but there is many others. I simply wanted to point more of these problems (at least problems from my perspective) and present them here. I didnt spend to much words on this one, couse it simply isnt one of the most important problems for me atm..

BP_OMowe #14 Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:16 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 24764 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostSoloCzech, on 01 March 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

Thank you for your opinion

It looks like I didnt exactly express my thoughts very well. Since english isnt my language it is very possible. 

More likely it is because Pvt Duffer is a cranky little seal, compensating his lack of wits with insults.

Balc0ra #15 Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66275 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostSoloCzech, on 18 February 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

Maps:

This will be quite fast. Few months ago I woud write more about need of new maps, bringing back old ones and rebalancing existing, but it seems WG is doing their best at this moment. So lets hope it will be as good as it sounds.

Will it be fast tho? Old maps have to be redone for enCore. As none of them will work on with the old engine. That takes 90 days pr map give or take. And it's the reason why some maps are not making an appearance when 1.0 goes live, as they are not ready. Then again there are 9 new maps up for testing. Inc a bigger more open version of Province. Who many of those will make it to live? Time will tell.

Low tier game:

Tier 1 starts with a 100% crew now. New accounts also get a "campaign" for new players only that gives them free gold, 100% crews for any tank at any time, free premium time, a few K free XP, camo net, binocs, and free consumables.

Crew training:

Also skills that are active after reaching 100 % shoud be changed

Considering that's what bonds are for with relation to crew skills. I suspect they won't change it.

Bold moves and assistance:

I think it woud be nice to implement new assistance dmg mechanic. Which woud be oriented for pushing and atacking. So if I will decide to push throw and enemy tanks. They will all shoot me I will get bonus experience or assistance from every dmg they recieve during their reload. Just something to give something to players that sacrifice some HP for the team.

If anything it would reward bad play more then good. As in yoloing. Just because you shoot them when they are reloading, don't mean you did a good trade or a good "sacrifice" does it?

Bots:

So basically ban arty and TD players? Tho there is nothing in the rules that you have to leave base. And that's what many do. And when you sit in base and don't use your gun until 90% of the team is dead. You get 0.5 shots pr game. I know of one player that is like that, that don't move that much, and movement is done via the mouse with 10+ buttons. As he plays 100% TD's and arty. Because he lost his left arm in Afghanistan in 2004. As I have him in mind at times when I see bad players. Bad stats is not always down to skill.

SoloCzech #16 Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14037 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View PostBalc0ra, on 02 March 2018 - 01:27 AM, said:

Will it be fast tho? Old maps have to be redone for enCore. As none of them will work on with the old engine. That takes 90 days pr map give or take. And it's the reason why some maps are not making an appearance when 1.0 goes live, as they are not ready. Then again there are 9 new maps up for testing. Inc a bigger more open version of Province. Who many of those will make it to live? Time will tell.

Tier 1 starts with a 100% crew now. New accounts also get a "campaign" for new players only that gives them free gold, 100% crews for any tank at any time, free premium time, a few K free XP, camo net, binocs, and free consumables.

Considering that's what bonds are for with relation to crew skills. I suspect they won't change it.

If anything it would reward bad play more then good. As in yoloing. Just because you shoot them when they are reloading, don't mean you did a good trade or a good "sacrifice" does it?

So basically ban arty and TD players? Tho there is nothing in the rules that you have to leave base. And that's what many do. And when you sit in base and don't use your gun until 90% of the team is dead. You get 0.5 shots pr game. I know of one player that is like that, that don't move that much, and movement is done via the mouse with 10+ buttons. As he plays 100% TD's and arty. Because he lost his left arm in Afghanistan in 2004. As I have him in mind at times when I see bad players. Bad stats is not always down to skill.

Thank you

Thats some good points here. Well for the maps at this point Im waiting too see what happens. As long as they will rebalance some current maps, reintroduce old ones or new ones to give more variety in to the game I will be happy. 

For low tier games its nice they get something. I woud simply like to see some options for low tier games (like PvE in WoW). Every time I start new tech tree I try to free exp to at last T3 if I had enough free exp. But when I dont have them and I have to play really low tiers like T1- T2 it simply doesnt seem fair. Im not saying I dont play low tier games as well. I have way too many games in my KV1. Since my friend didnt have any t8 premium every time he needed credits we were farming T5 in KV1 platoon with derp (until last christmas where i get sick of it and bought him 11 loot boxes → he still neded few more gold to buy T8 prem but eventually he bought T54 mod 1). I simply think PvE like in WoW will be great for new players to easily learn about maps, armor profiles, penetration etc. Sadly I understand it woud be quite difficult to make and it isnt priority, since there isnt exactly lot of new players coming. So it woud not be anything interesting for wast mayority of players.

In case of bonds I woudnt have any problems with what you said as long as bonds are easier to obbtain (daily, weekly etc missions). Bonds as rewards from medals etc. are just joke :D. After my 13 k games i woudnt have enough bonds to fully equip single tank this way :D.

In case of bold moves you are probably right. However I woud still like to see it at snadbox server to at least test something like that. In the end LT with spotting assistance in its own way also support bad plays. I maybe also badly express my thoughts. What I had in my mind was when you are at the front taking shots for your team. And your allies are dmg tanks that are focusing you. Im simply trying to find some way to reward tanking for your team. 

In case of your last point. This is a really good point and I thank you for it. So overall Im not sure if I can write anything here that woud lead somewhere, or what wg isnt doing allready. Since bots, and afk play is mostly problem of detecting and identifying.

Bordhaw #17 Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:31 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11543 battles

Hello everyone

First of all please apologize my bad english. I was thinking for some time if I will try to post something like this or not. Simply wasnt sure if its still worth my efford, but i decided i will give it a go.

You might want to add all that to the Current Update or Public Test server feedback sections....

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/2642-current-update/

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/2652-public-test/

SoloCzech #18 Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14037 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View PostBordhaw, on 02 March 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

You might want to add all that to the Current Update or Public Test server feedback sections....

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/2642-current-update/

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/2652-public-test/

thank you good idea will try ;)

Kandly #19 Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 698 battles
Spoiler

Hey SoloCzech!

I read your entire post - and while I won't be able to go through each point now - I would still like to tell you that I appreciate your constructive attitude and that I personally agree with some of your points. (Like, for example, how the game needs different modes, especially something relaxing, because this game simply has no chill.) :izmena:

I'm very sorry to hear that it's getting less enjoyable for you, but I can assure you that your feedback has reached our ears and that we will take it into consideration. We don't want you guys to feel like this, because the point of being gamers is to enjoy ourselves, be happy, do things we wouldn't be able to do in real life and have fun together, playing. This is what I'd like to see in this community and I promise I will do my best to achieve that on my end, as much as I can. Maybe I can't change the game itself (I have my ideas as well, trust me!) - but hopefully I'll be able to change other things, in time.

I'm sorry I cannot contribute with more, but please know that your opinions matter a lot to us - and don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine! :great:

Have a nice evening!
Kandly

Sfinski #20 Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:04 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31717 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostKandly, on 03 March 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

Spoiler

Hey SoloCzech!

I read your entire post - and while I won't be able to go through each point now - I would still like to tell you that I appreciate your constructive attitude and that I personally agree with some of your points. (Like, for example, how the game needs different modes, especially something relaxing, because this game simply has no chill.) :izmena:

I'm very sorry to hear that it's getting less enjoyable for you, but I can assure you that your feedback has reached our ears and that we will take it into consideration. We don't want you guys to feel like this, because the point of being gamers is to enjoy ourselves, be happy, do things we wouldn't be able to do in real life and have fun together, playing. This is what I'd like to see in this community and I promise I will do my best to achieve that on my end, as much as I can. Maybe I can't change the game itself (I have my ideas as well, trust me!) - but hopefully I'll be able to change other things, in time.

I'm sorry I cannot contribute with more, but please know that your opinions matter a lot to us - and don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine! :great:

Have a nice evening!
Kandly

Saying this has no meaning when the game is going to worse direction every patch. WG does not listen, WG does not care. 

Also tagged with premium, mm, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users