Losing, losing and losing some more

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

shanus101 #1 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23653 battles

Not sure what's happening, whether this is too much intervention from the creators or GOD but don't believe in the latter, but rarely seem to be on a side that wins no matter what I do. I kill tanks, maybe 2 or 3, next thing my team is picked off and their all over us like a swarm and then its over!

Its getting to a point where I'm not sure I can be bothered to play anymore, shame really as up until a few months ago I was around 49.28 which is ok but now down to 49.05 and steadily my rate is declining and the loses are frustrating the hell out of me.

I've been playing since 2012 so been doing this for a while and understand the game but the game doesn't understand me, or does it? From my suspicious mind is the game forcing down my rating?

WOT, please tell me WhatTheFigs is going on?

If I'm just rubbish tell me and I will retire my gaming years :arta:

Arsa357 #2 Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23785 battles
  • [-AS_] -AS_
Same here. It happens to me when I turn on those bonuses for crew and experience...

uglycousin #3 Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:54 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
Losing streaks happen. To everyone. Take off your tinfoil hats. :)

raulz0r #4 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9449 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postuglycousin, on 19 February 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

Losing streaks happen. To everyone. Take off your tinfoil hats. :)

This.

I had a 0-7 losing streak on Friday at that point I rage quit, then my win/rate over the weekend was over 65+% in around 60 games or so.

shanus101 #5 Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23653 battles

View PostArsa357, on 19 February 2018 - 09:29 AM, said:

Same here. It happens to me when I turn on those bonuses for crew and experience...

Funny that, I thought it seemed more extreme when I activated the bonus so left them alone and now I have 99+ (whatever the final number is?)

piratha #6 Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8764 battles
  • [2-KP] 2-KP
Change servers at login, sometimes it works wonder! Also, pay attention where big games are currently going on.. choose the *other* server then :honoring: You never know when the unicums are taking a break from the tournaments and playing a random match or two.

Edited by piratha, 25 February 2018 - 11:53 PM.

kirov77 #7 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27407 battles
  • [L_BG] L_BG
At the beginning, when I started playing, everything was clear and normal. Play with pleasure! But this is not the case now! You spoiled the game! Lies and cheats in everything! Armor, defeat, shooting, shine, cover !!! Nothing you wrote is true! No battle is fair and real! You all have made for money! Why are you deluding honest players?!? For money? Your greed will destroy you!

kirov77 #8 Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27407 battles
  • [L_BG] L_BG
I'm sorry about this, but the game moderators are big idiots or big incompetents!They can take peoples money to cheat! Every day you are prooving this with your actions and inactions.Can you explain to me why 90% of my battles with tanks different than light are with two tiers bigger machines? Three times in row from close range I cant get even one point from HP of light tank, shooting him from the side!All shots were in the target. The light tank armour is 40/20/20! My penetration is 170!!!The light tank reloads 4 times faster than me, is it just the game or some hack decided that he was better? Why in every second battle I've got amo damages? I repair it and the next shot is doing the same damage? This is constantly repeated with different tanks! Why when I got on fire and try to extinguish it, it doesn't happen? Why the heavies do not ricoshet even against two tier lower machines? What is so heavy on tank who is sitting duck for everyone? Why the most penetrating TD in one battle did not penetrate or making any damage, even if he shoots and hits? Why with one and the same tank from ten shots, nine did penetrate with injuries, and in the next battle for the same shots it is just one penetration? Is there any normal logic? The game is totaly wrong! Not to mention the arties! For arty to shoot at someone, to hit and do no damages? Unique game achievement! The game chooses players equaly! Nothing of the sort!!!
And one last thing, why do you keep make usual tanks weaker and weaker, so to sell premium? Dont you thinq that this way you will loose your long time players?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users