Update 1.0: Info Hub — All the Info, One Place

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:46 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Get all your news about the latest 1.0 features and happenings!

The full text of the news item

Cobra6 #2 Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:51 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

POPULAR

Easy to get all the info on one page, helps greatly with user friendliness.

That being said, slapping new paint (graphics) on a broken and rusted through suspension (gameplay mechanics) still maintains the problems why most people have left in the past years so I do advise to finally start tweaking the mechanics that are the actual issue:

- Imbalanced premium ammo (mechanics).

- Broken Matchmaking (especially for tier 7-8).

- Overbuffing of armour in the past 2 years making premium ammo spam more and more a necessity if one wants to remain competitive.

- Broken/overpowered premium tanks.

- etc.

Sure, your fancy new graphics will attract some new players and will bring some old ones back but once they release the game under the hood is still as broken as ever they'll quickly leave again.

Cobra 6

Bucifel #3 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27736 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

if your tanks BALANCE would be like this...or even closer...

anyway...GREAT JOB with graphics and any visual effect...no comment here, just great job !

but...SHAME for almost any other part

for p2w policy, for moronic balance, for broken mechanics and most important...for arrogant ignorance for all of this !

:facepalm:

you just showed how good you can be...but dont want !

just look on how good game looks now on exterior and how bad is on interior...

i think from that point WOT is just a MASK...very attractive and good looking but...so stupid designed when you try to play it...

SHAME for this !

:facepalm:

Edited by Bucifel, 19 February 2018 - 03:12 PM.

Lorensoth #4 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17470 battles

Was ment to write somethings here, noticed, already done.

Your game is broken. You did this, not your gamers.

People been calling for issues, for years literally, only to called as "drama queens" by WG. While you tried like nothing to solve it.

Even tho, its sad to see, some people in your stupio, still trying (whoever designs this "new graphics" etc) meanwhile, rest of your company members, does not seems to care. Hello there balance department, if there is even such place left in company.

Most of your gamers doesn't really care that much about 1.0 patch, unlike you trying to hype/claim it.

Painting something broken, won't fix it.

LordofDiscord #5 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 99579 battles

It looks nice..but there again it like coming back to a beautiful Ex after a few years..She's gained some weight but you press on remembering the good times..You have a few drunken sessions.Then you buy Her some sexy underwear and realise that some things should never be revisited :( sad to say after near 100k but they broke their own product

Pretty much gone from this game now due to the long list of problems..only reason its still on my HD is because My girlfriend who also doesn't look good in sexy underwear still plays occasionally

_LUL_ #6 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7509 battles

WG you did a beautiful job with the HD maps, it's stunning , i know you're trying to bring in more people to play your pay 2 win game , you're trying to win them with pretty graphics, it's so obvious though... how about you guys try and make the game play enjoyable too? I know you can do it but sadly i also know that the greed overcomes your potential of making this game not only beautiful but also enjoyable.

also seeing ads on TV about your so called "free to play game" makes me lul every time 

Edited by _LUL_, 19 February 2018 - 03:54 PM.

Hammerhead20 #7 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25252 battles

Well, I have to admit that these HD maps are truly breathtaking.

Some of them looks like a real photographs.

But I'm not sure is it going to be an enjoyable journey when game is actually not... fun... anymore...?

Perhaps, FIX THE DAMN GAME and stop wasting your time with these maps?

Edited by Hammerhead20, 19 February 2018 - 04:25 PM.

NoobySkooby #8 Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6877 battles

The video of all the upgrade looks awesome, like watching a movie spoiler, but when is it all coming to the gamer full time? Whats more the fun is gone out of the game with the silly matchmaking, where premium tanks are just cannon fodder for the higher tiers, fix that to make it more interesting a gain, and I am only someone who has been playing a year, my clanmates have been playing like 7 years.

I do like the game but it could be so much better.

TheMetalBrosINC #9 Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14757 battles
  • [STALE] STALE

take teamfortress 2 for example the broken mechanics made many players leave the game ... the lack of REAL updates also accelerated the process. in fact maybe Team fortess 2 wasnt the best option since that game wasnt made to last this long and it differs alot  from WoT ,,,but it goes the same way ,,,, WoT was wargaming main game and still is in some ways but wargaming ignorance boost this up ,,,, while it is true that new engine was required .... iam dubious if wargaming will ever look for real problem their game has .... game play

NEV3RLUCKYRUBB3RDUCKY #10 Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:29 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 18549 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY

"Now people in your garage" :facepalm: Now we have unplayable game which looks good great job really. Where are the chances this game needs to survive?

- Removing artillery from all game modes

- Removing autoaim from the game

- Removing airsrtikes from the game

- Balancing damage of premium shells percentually compared to standard ones (obj140 heat dmg 290 instead of 320 examble)

- Removing disastrous maps like Paris from the game

- Dropping penetration rng from 25% to 2%

- Dropping rng of damage and accuracy from 25% to 10% (in random battles)

- Listening feedback of the good players and creating competitive game mode with possibly even less rng.

- Rebalancing modul rng atleast for competitive game mode.

- Removing possibility to modify this game and by doing that removing possibility to lead and play battles with destruction mod.

- Things to discuss with actually good players: Do 750+ avg guns bring any positive aspect for the game or should those be removed completely? Should accuracy to be buffed back to its earlier state?

- Removing all identifications from battles: (instead of being 3300wn8 purple 3mark super unicum from [FAME] you are just the vehicle you are currectly driving (113 examble)

- Rebalancing Type5 heavy and other cancerous vehicles which are currently destroying the game.

Darky1029 #11 Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 13220 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I mean yeah, the game looks nice, but I still dont want to launch it anymore just because of the last patch of [edited]tanks, that was the icing on the cake.

SlyMeerkat #12 Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15006 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Cool

WindSplitter1 #13 Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14289 battles
  • [RYNO] RYNO

View PostNEV3RLUCKYRUBB3RDUCKY, on 19 February 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

"Now people in your garage" :facepalm: Now we have unplayable game which looks good great job really. Where are the chances this game needs to survive?

- Removing artillery from all game modes - NO

- Removing autoaim from the game - NO

- Removing airsrtikes from the game - NO

- Balancing damage of premium shells percentually compared to standard ones (obj140 heat dmg 290 instead of 320 examble) - YES

- Removing disastrous maps like Paris from the game - MAYBE

- Dropping penetration rng from 25% to 2% - NO

- Dropping rng of damage and accuracy from 25% to 10% (in random battles) - NO

- Listening feedback of the good players - YES - and creating competitive game mode with possibly even less rng. - NO

- Rebalancing modul rng atleast for competitive game mode. - NO

- Removing possibility to modify this game and by doing that removing possibility to lead and play battles with destruction mod. - NO

- Things to discuss with actually good players:

Do 750+ avg guns bring any positive aspect for the game or should those be removed completely? Should be made exceptions, not the rule as currently

Should accuracy to be buffed back to its earlier state? - NO

- Removing all identifications from battles: (instead of being 3300wn8 purple 3mark super unicum from [FAME] you are just the vehicle you are currectly driving (113 examble) - YES

- Rebalancing Type5 heavy and other cancerous vehicles which are currently destroying the game. - As a general rule, yes

I used to be the "butt hurt" guy that did not like to hear the "WG should listen to the good players only." as I was not part of them. Still no.

But not having a say in the matter is a price I'd be more than happy to pay for a proper videogame.

Users like Cobra6 and fighting_falcon93 have been, for many months, the spearheads of EU Forums in, not only showing what is wrong with the game - anyone can do that, right? - but also in presenting VIABLE solutions of how to fix the said issues.

A meeting or a thread exclusively dedicated to WG and users like these, where feedback is directly sent to the ones in charge, and that they focus on those matters specifically, is all it takes to "fix the game" as this Drama Queen has been asking for so long.

But it will probably take another WG-CONTRAS to put everything back in its place.

Andy15000 #14 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28528 battles

I COULD CARELESS ABOUT UR IDIOTIC UPDATE 1.0 IF U DON'T FIX AMD GRAPHIC CARDS  compatibility (GREEN SCREEN IN SNIPER MODE, COLORES GO LIKE CRAZY,

ETC)TO WORK ON YOUR GAME. I SPED MORE THEN 1K EUROS ON YOUR GAME AT LEAST YOU OWN ME TO LET ME PLAY !!! AS LONG AS I WANT NOT TO BLOCK BECAUSE I HAVE AMD GRAPHIC CARD AND PROCESSOR ALL OF THEM LATEST GENERATION MORE OR LESS RX 480 AND RYZEN 7. WEAK DEVELOPERS WEAK!!!! YOU ALWAYS BEEN WILL FOREVER BE WEAK!!!!

Edited by Andy15000, 20 February 2018 - 01:06 AM.

GB3000 #15 Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15696 battles
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5

HD-Update is like dressing a homeless with an Suit. Nothing more.

He looks good but he is still homeless.

StinkyCamper #16 Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:21 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20395 battles
Eye candy won't make the gameplay better.

Fodboldt #17 Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 625 battles

View PostStinkyCamper, on 20 February 2018 - 10:21 AM, said:

Eye candy won't make the gameplay better.

Might bring in fresh meat though.

satarica #18 Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 72474 battles
  • [CT] CT

View PostNEV3RLUCKYRUBB3RDUCKY, on 19 February 2018 - 07:29 PM, said:

- Balancing damage of premium shells percentually compared to standard ones (obj140 heat dmg 290 instead of 320 examble)

- Listening feedback of the good players and creating competitive game mode with possibly even less rng.

- Removing possibility to modify this game and by doing that removing possibility to lead and play battles with destruction mod.

- Things to discuss with actually good players: Do 750+ avg guns bring any positive aspect for the game or should those be removed completely? Should accuracy to be buffed back to its earlier state?

- Removing all identifications from battles: (instead of being 3300wn8 purple 3mark super unicum from [FAME] you are just the vehicle you are currectly driving (113 examble)

- Rebalancing Type5 heavy and other cancerous vehicles which are currently destroying the game.

i agree with everything but removing artillery from game and reducing accuracy rng from 20 to 10(imagine derp guns without need to aim long)

artillery problem can easily be fixed by reducing them to 2 or even one single arty per team and acuracy rng is there for reason.

NoobySkooby #19 Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6877 battles

View PostNEV3RLUCKYRUBB3RDUCKY, on 19 February 2018 - 07:29 PM, said:

Removing airstrikes? Well i know I am a noob but I have never seen airstrikes, and as for the big guns of the Jap heavies, they have a long reload time, by which time other tanks can pen them, well this is the experience I have of the O Ho I am grinding, I do wish some of the lower tiers could get a more powerful gun on times though.

That said, a lot of your points are valid

Cobra6 #20 Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postkaptainkrunch, on 20 February 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

Removing airstrikes? Well i know I am a noob but I have never seen airstrikes, and as for the big guns of the Jap heavies, they have a long reload time, by which time other tanks can pen them, well this is the experience I have of the O Ho I am grinding, I do wish some of the lower tiers could get a more powerful gun on times though.

That said, a lot of your points are valid

Airstrikes are something in Skirmishes/CW's/Advances, basically an artillery strike by AI which is very powerful, completely negates armour and positioning and is basically a guaranteed damage dealer. Very annoying and not a system which should be in competitive play where things should be all about skill and not RNG.

Jap heavies, especially the higher tier HE guns are bad for this game and should be removed. Especially the premium ammo that does more damage than the regular HE ammo which is by definition Pay-2-Win, you pay money to do more damage.

Cobra 6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users