Bullying - team damage - ban

bullying team damage ban

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

sieghardt #1 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7307 battles

Hey guys... sorry for my bad English but I think You will understand what I tried to say about my ingame experience nowadays..

I got 1 day ban.......

It's ok I damaged my teammate, but what happened before it... I don't think he will be punished. This system is crap. The battle started I didn't crushed into anybody, didn't write anything, I just took my spot place, then one of my teammates, without any reasons crushed into my tank. Then I got blocked, pushed, hit by enemy becouse of that EDIT got me stuck on the corner, I could not retreat. I asked my other teammate helped me, he was a really cool guy, he pushed this EDIT, but the EDIT shot the guy who helped me, then me too, and he started all of these again, pushing, blocking me.... I hit him once again, then BAMM...  1 day off.

1 day because yesterday I got myself in a very similar situation. From tomorrow I will not be able to play for a while, now my little time that remains is gone too, but I don't care, it just annoyes me that things like this happens... As I said, same things happened me several times in the past few days... Bullying, teammate being EDIT, pushing me, blocking me to get hit by enemies, tracked directly by my EDIT teammates. In every 10-15 battles It happens, not just with me, my brother, friends, colleagues tell me about situations like this all the times we speak about WoT...

I know... what I've done is really not ok, but the whole system is a piece of crap, I can report anyone these EDIT barely get ban, and even if they got it I don't get any notification about it, it would be satisfying to know that at least he got some hours/days off, then people would be more patient in these cases. Now I'm in a EDIT situation, my premium hours are tickin', my 300% xp reserves gone, and my opinion about the game is getting worse every time. I play since november of 2011, I would really love this game, I don't care about nerfs, map changes, new OP tanks, premium crap, I like the game itself as it is, but the community, that every EDIT has the privilage to play, like a EDIT, without punishment, fuckin up others free time... I don't know what to say.. Sorry I had to write it...

What are You guys think about it? Did U ever met EDIT like this one? Or If your are one of them, please describe what You feel, or think (if your can) in these situations?!

Have fun, I'm out for a while..

Edited by Vaigl_cz, 21 February 2018 - 09:48 AM.
Do not swear

jack_timber #2 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32474 battles

It happens, rarely though in my experience. Simply move away and report, if they spoil your game then there will be another one along within minutes....

HeidenSieker #3 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View Postsieghardt, on 20 February 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

What are You guys think about it? Did U ever met idiots like this one?

Yes, they exist, and such players are unpleasant. However, the only keys you should depress are the ones needed to send in your complaint.

MeetriX #4 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:37 PM

Major

• Player
  • 19678 battles
This is getting really old, but replay?

Balc0ra #5 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64429 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

What are You guys think about it? Did U ever met idiots like this one? Or If your are one of them, please describe what You feel, or think (if your can) in these situations?!

I have. But I ignore them. That's why he is playing and you don't.

It's ok I damaged my teammate, but what happened before it... I don't think he will be punished. This system is crap.

He won't be unless he does it again soon, like you did. Because you had a prior event from the day before with team damage. It don't work on a battle to battle, or day to day system. So you were already monitored. The one doing the damage first might not have been. Then it will take more for him to get blue and banned. You were already blue then I suspect from the first shot. You ignored it and got banned. System is automated. He don't care how started it. Only who has done it the most. That was you.  Nor does the system monitor who pushes who. Only who shots who. And when you have done it more then him the last two days, well...

Don't feed the trolls or shoot then back. Then you won't get banned. It's that simple. Just move away and let him die alone in that corner.

Edited by Balc0ra, 20 February 2018 - 01:41 PM.

Aikl #6 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:46 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25167 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

I have doubts the report system actually works. Filing a ticket with a replay, timestamp and description does, however.

...well, at least most of the time. Made a ticket for a guy pushing me out of cover into enemy fire a few weeks ago. The customer support sort of implied that he got a ban. Though policy is to not tell the complainer what kind of measure was taken, I did notice he didn't play for about a week after. That's despite me arguably taunting him a bit after I "stole" his kill - and he planted a shot into me instead.

Some time before that, I filed a ticket because a platoon teamkilled me for "stealing their kill" (my best guess). One shot per player. Denied due to being "covered by the automated system" (it's clearly not, else they'd all turn blue).

malachi6 #7 Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:00 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49249 battles
A 1 day ban?  time to start learning.

sieghardt #8 Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7307 battles

View PostMeetriX, on 20 February 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

This is getting really old, but replay?

View Postmalachi6, on 20 February 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

A 1 day ban?  time to start learning.

I have the replay, I could send it to the support, You, anyone, I could send tons of these replays but... I'm curious about what You guys or mainly Wargaming think about these incidents and these kind of players...

Once again I admit I was an idiot as I shot him first, but if it happens multiple times in an hour or day, I think some people just can't handle it, just can't ignore these morons after several incidents.

I don't think WG can handle this kind of problem. When people make others to do things like I did. I think it's just not fair.

I did shoot him, and I did it yesterday too in similar situation, then I got blue because of an accidental team damage ("corner fight" and my teammate just jumped in my shot) and got an 1 hour off .There was also a lot of battles where I just let bullies go and didn't do anything, but seriously do WG think it is the good way to deal with situations like these? They can push you, block you, getting you killed by enemy without any retribution...

What the hell is the solution then?

Jumping_TurtIe #9 Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6100 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postsieghardt, on 20 February 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

I have the replay, I could send it to the support, You, anyone,

I think he meant upload it to http://wotreplays.eu/ and than post the replay link here. A story gets way more understandable when we can see the replay.

Dr_ownape #10 Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:50 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 41924 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Yes it happens daily. I've, recently, learnt to ignore it and carry on regardless. I used to shoot back or try and ruin their game but you just end up ruining your game more and lessening your teams chance to win. Just report ingame, PM them afterwards wishing perpetual happiness for them and click battle again

VsUK #11 Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14288 battles
What they should do is count platoon team damage as a single player damage. Meaning, if the platoon damage a team member by shooting them 3x, even if its 1 each. Should result in a ban. But as things stand. They can each take a shot at you & get away with it.

Axelfoley666 #12 Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21952 battles
  • [TWD] TWD
Watch Claus Kellerman - The biggest azzhole.

_Sensation_ #13 Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6649 battles
  • [FAIME] FAIME
EDIT The times I got blocked and pushed in front of enemy fire is just not even fun anymore. I don't even get it why people do it? Because I rerolled? If that's the only reason those people come up with, they must be incompetent EDIT. So if anyone could explain this to me da that would be great

Edited by Vaigl_cz, 21 February 2018 - 09:56 AM.
Do not swear

Axelfoley666 #14 Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21952 battles
  • [TWD] TWD
That's my favourite bush.....MOVE!!!! :angry:

NUKLEAR_SLUG #15 Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27555 battles

View PostAikl, on 20 February 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

I have doubts the report system actually works. Filing a ticket with a replay, timestamp and description does, however.

...well, at least most of the time. Made a ticket for a guy pushing me out of cover into enemy fire a few weeks ago. The customer support sort of implied that he got a ban. Though policy is to not tell the complainer what kind of measure was taken, I did notice he didn't play for about a week after. That's despite me arguably taunting him a bit after I "stole" his kill - and he planted a shot into me instead.

Some time before that, I filed a ticket because a platoon teamkilled me for "stealing their kill" (my best guess). One shot per player. Denied due to being "covered by the automated system" (it's clearly not, else they'd all turn blue).

I'm sure it works fine, it's just WG have had to make it far too lenient because of all the EDIT that file reports every time they get hit by an arty or they spot a purple player. So because of that players have to really put in the effort to be a complete tool for the system to jump on them. Can't blame WG for it unfortunately, it's entirely the fault of the players that it doesn't work effectively.

Edited by Vaigl_cz, 21 February 2018 - 09:59 AM.
swear word

sieghardt #16 Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7307 battles

View PostAxelfoley666, on 20 February 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

That's my favourite bush.....MOVE!!!! :angry:

Or "You are so small... what if I push you in the river?" Actually happened with my UE 57 vs a KV-1..

Axelfoley666 #17 Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21952 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View Postsieghardt, on 20 February 2018 - 02:33 PM, said:

Or "You are so small... what if I push you in the river?" Actually happened with my UE 57 vs a KV-1..

Might be my favourite part of the river.....MOVE!:angry:

Mimos_A #18 Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22198 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
It's really annoying to meet people like that, but it's not worth your time or stress. If I meet people like that I just move to another flank, if they keep annoying me I just go afk. Not worth getting a ban over.

Besides that, if you get banned for a day it would suggest you've gotten banned before. There's an easy way to avoid this: don't shoot green tanks, no matter how silly they behave.

Jigabachi #19 Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postsieghardt, on 20 February 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

What the hell is the solution then?

Don't shoot green tanks.

Shivva #20 Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29634 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View Postsieghardt, on 20 February 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

Yea this kind of behaviour is a problem too... You don't really (want to) understand what I'm talking about.

After all I think it's unnecessary to deal with these things, as I see the main thing that turned out is that I'm a "teamkiller idiot" but it is not really about me. I made it about an existing problem that should be solved somehow..

Thanks to all of you who tries to discuss it normally thou.

Yes you talk about about a problem, You are part of the problem soon as you and the ones like you get perm-bans the problem will not exist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users