russian bias and insane rng.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

mollethepro #1 Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8334 battles

i thougt it was a joke at first, how russian guns have such high rng and that bias is obvius.

but as i went on and got to higher tiers i noticed something. it was actualy true, take any russian tank and shoot something at 400 m and you are guarranteed to hit it alot more times than say if you where playing a tank from another nation. its insane how people just accept this and dont care. the amount of russian tanks is also insane, in the last update wg added a few more tanks to their own nation, its like they are only focusing on their nation. i havent seen decent changes to other nations for so long, just russians and LAST YEAR swedish tanks. america has such a big arsenal of tanks but no no, they are bad because the developers are russian and so the game must follow what the russians say. i know that its their game and that they can make it how they want but its still a problem since there are so many people in love with this game. it shouldnt be just the russian tanks who are the best, look at any ranked game or any "e-sport" game and you will see a tremendous amount of russian tanks because they controll the meta like no other nation. overpowered premium tanks to get more money and insane russian tanks to force the "fact" that russian tanks are the best.

historically correct or not, it shouldnt be part of such a big game.

the point im trying to get to is that: i dont understand why they do this, can they be so patriotic that they change their game with thousands upon thousands of players just to make their own nation seem better and more powerful? why do the russian tanks get so lucky all the time while some other nations will basicaly never hit their target if not decently aimed?

vasilinhorulezz #2 Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22813 battles

moderators?

We kind of need you here...

Axelfoley666 #3 Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23043 battles
  • [TWD] TWD
Alrighty then, here we go. :popcorn:

HugSeal #4 Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC
Mind showing us your dataset and accompanying replays required for you to reach that conclusion?

0verkill #5 Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 36019 battles
Besides obvious grammar mistakes, there are few more. This is not a Russian game and there are no Russian tanks in the game. This is Belorussian game and tank you are referring are Soviet tanks. I hope you have learned something.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67385 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postmollethepro, on 20 February 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

i thougt it was a joke at first, how russian guns have such high rng and that bias is obvius.

but as i went on and got to higher tiers i noticed something. it was actualy true, take any russian tank and shoot something at 400 m and you are guarranteed to hit it alot more times than say if you where playing a tank from another nation.

I need their guns then. Cus none of my Russian guns can hit anything on that range. My current tier 9 Russian grinds can't even hit the broad side of a barn... while staining inside it 9 out 10 times. 

mollethepro #7 Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8334 battles

im not here to learn english. im not here to learn history.

im here to ask a question.

get a life and stop correcting everyone.

kaneloon #8 Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28694 battles
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC

I don t think there are invisible boost to precision, but there are a lot of tanks in the soviet tree, and lots of good/very good tanks.

The tree is old but very often reworked (the one for is4/stI still in the womb ?), and many tanks gifted for rework or as reward tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users