RNG settings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Devric #1 Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27720 battles
  • [HOT] HOT
Yep, after my latest complaints, my RNG is awful, totally awful. My hit rate is way down, if I hit I bounce. On the other hand my opponents always hit me, penetrate, damage modules and crap. Wargaming; this is so pathetic. I laugh when I play because it's so pathetic. But hey, I just kill myself or quit early. I don't give a crapabout the team or my stats. If the battle doesn't fit me, [edited]it, and [edited]you.

Knight_Zao #2 Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27988 battles
  • [KOOL] KOOL
Good thread! #goodjobman

OreH75 #3 Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:13 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46969 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View PostDevric, on 20 February 2018 - 11:28 PM, said:

Yep, after my latest complaints, my RNG is awful, totally awful. My hit rate is way down, if I hit I bounce. On the other hand my opponents always hit me, penetrate, damage modules and crap. Wargaming; this is so pathetic. I laugh when I play because it's so pathetic. But hey, I just kill myself or quit early. I don't give a crapabout the team or my stats. If the battle doesn't fit me, [edited]it, and [edited]you.

Oh Oh, now you done it...RNG set to -25% for 2 weeks now!

spamhamstar #4 Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostDevric, on 20 February 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

View PostDevric, on 20 February 2018 - 10:52 PM, said:

How hard can it be to get 2 kills and do 2000 damage in the same battle, with a T-10 (tier 9 Soviet OP heavy)? Well, normally it's very easy, but when Wargaming doesn't like you and your complaints, they set your RNG to awful, and you bounce and miss. I have now tried 50-60 battles to meet these 2 terms in the same battle without succeeding. It's laughable. Everyone knows how biased Soviet tanks are, and you must be either a very bad player in order to not be able to do this, or disliked by Wargaming. Since I'm rated better than 55% of players in WoT, I don't think I'm that bad. So how hard is it? Almost impossible for som of us. It should be a piece of cake. 

You'd be better spending your time polishing your tinfoil hat rather than spamming the forum with pointless threads. 

Even in the extreme case of you actually being correct about any of this nonsense, what exactly do you hope to achieve?  Even worse rng or more rigged missions perhaps?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users