Old Fella Looking For A Clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Wizhunter #1 Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6930 battles

Hi Everyone

Been playing WoT seriously for a couple of weeks now and thought it about time i looked for a clan. My highest level tank is 5 and it is a KV1,i am slowly getting better day by day.I am getting on in years so don't really want to join a Clan where a 12 year old is trying to tell me how to play, although they could probably teach me a thing or 2 lol. So a more mature Clan that can cope with oldies like me is preferred, like i say i have only played around 870 games or so and have a lot to learn.

Thanks for reading

Wiz

aronsearle #2 Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33367 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi

BOF might be a good clan for your requirements. We are a social clan for the over 25. We do have a minimum requirement for at least one tier 6 tank but can be flexible about this if we feel you would be a good fit.

Best thing would be for you to pop by on our discord channel for a chat. I am only online after 7pm but others may be available.

more details in the link below including discord channel.

http://forum.worldof...h-and-platoons/

rustysprite #3 Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:28 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22115 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hi Wiz

The Dingers are full of wrinkled old men  ;)

Here's one http://forum.worldof...ust-me/#topmost

Click on the links in my sig also

Check us out and get back to me

SolarflareGrenraven #4 Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18084 battles
  • [R0T] R0T

View PostWizhunter, on 21 February 2018 - 11:56 AM, said:

Hi Everyone

Been playing WoT seriously for a couple of weeks now and thought it about time i looked for a clan. My highest level tank is 5 and it is a KV1,i am slowly getting better day by day.I am getting on in years so don't really want to join a Clan where a 12 year old is trying to tell me how to play, although they could probably teach me a thing or 2 lol. So a more mature Clan that can cope with oldies like me is preferred, like i say i have only played around 870 games or so and have a lot to learn.

Thanks for reading

Wiz

I have sent you an invite if you are interested, we have recently formed but are mostly mature guys and are happy to help as i

remember how hard it was to get to grips with this game when i first started.

Hopefully see you soon

Jigzy84 #5 Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27247 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

Hey Wiz Come have a great laugh and join H2VOC!!!!!

Wiz we would love for you to come join H2VOC we are a mainly UK based but also multinational English Speaking social clan, we are purely social and play the game entirely for fun our Team Speak server is never short of hilarious laughter, come join us and join in!

We are part of the Havoc X gaming community which WG CC Sir Havoc set up we can help you grind and assist you in learning any areas of the game that you feel you want training in.  We do daily platoons, team battles, skirmishes, strongholds, training, tank racing, mass count downs which all keep the game fresh in addition to this we also have a monthly tank competitions for all members and our Sunday Funday events. 

Come learn how to do tank Ballet  

Our Only Requirements:

1. English speaking with a sense of humour and be 16 years of age or older
  2. Use of Teamspeak, setup to be able to communicate by voice chat.
  3. Use TS when logged in to world of tanks and interact with your teammates.
  4. Adhere to our community rules

H2VOC is a great clan and an amazing part of this community I sincerely urge that if you want to take your gaming experience to the next level and play your games whilst having a laugh to apply to H2VOC and one of our officers will contact you.  Alternatively, come to our Teamspeak Channel ts3.havocxgaming.com and ask to speak with an officer in Havoc 2 and we will hopefully answer any questions that you may have.

I'm on TS pretty much all day today if you fancy a chat jump on drop me a message to let me know your in the lobby!

Wizhunter #6 Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6930 battles

Hi

Thank you to all who kindly offered me a home in their clan.Due to deciding which clan i would be joining i decided it would be fairest to you all that i went with the clan that was first to offer me a place.

Thanks again for all your kind offers

Wiz

Bo0T_Commander #7 Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:28 AM

Private

• Clan Commander
  • 1362 battles
  • [B00TR] B00TR

As still clanless

Get B00TCAMPed :honoring:

Jumpingpower #8 Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:57 AM

Private

• Player