Jump to content


marks of excellence display mod

mod MoE marks of excellence ingame

  • Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

spoterRU #101 Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 637 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

mod_marksOnGunExtended 5.02

Added new color schema to macros {c_nextMarkOfGun}, {c_damageCurrent}, {c_damageNextPercent}

Fix ctd when reache 100% MoE twice

Fix error on visual style when load config style

Optimize code



Ed_x_ #102 Posted 22 August 2018 - 07:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10636 battles
  • 73
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014

View Postspoter_RU, on 20 August 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

mod_marksOnGunExtended 5.02

Added new color schema to macros {c_nextMarkOfGun}, {c_damageCurrent}, {c_damageNextPercent}

Fix ctd when reache 100% MoE twice

Fix error on visual style when load config style

Optimize code

 

Did this also fix issue* while mod was enabled playing CW & Advances?
*Alternative view (using ALT) not working.

Panzer_ich_begruesse_Sie #103 Posted 23 August 2018 - 12:45 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 33052 battles
  • 3,923
  • [-DPG] -DPG
  • Member since:
    11-18-2010

View PostEd_x_, on 22 August 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

 

Did this also fix issue* while mod was enabled playing CW & Advances?
*Alternative view (using ALT) not working.

 

No.

Ed_x_ #104 Posted 23 August 2018 - 06:01 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10636 battles
  • 73
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014

View PostPanzer_ich_begruesse_Sie, on 23 August 2018 - 02:45 AM, said:

 

No.

 

That's sad. Thanks for info though.

nemzy #105 Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30332 battles
  • 1
  • [BG_WP] BG_WP
  • Member since:
    09-28-2015
guys really need help, i'm using PROtanki and trying to instal this mod but launcher always freezing and after pressing alt+tab there is no game , i tried to start it again - the game is already launched , so Task Manager - kill the game and same story, have to reinstall pro tanki to delete all mods . How to fix it ?   

JocMeister #106 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:43 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 28006 battles
  • 2,655
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015
How did you change the appearance of the mod? What numbers its showing? ALT+ something? Can´t remember.

spoterRU #107 Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 637 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostJocMeister, on 25 August 2018 - 09:43 AM, said:

How did you change the appearance of the mod? What numbers its showing? ALT+ something? Can´t remember.

 

in hangar, press ESC, click "Mod Preference", change button what you want. 

madphisto #108 Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:12 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39800 battles
  • 933
  • [SJD] SJD
  • Member since:
    05-04-2012
Did anything change? I moved the folders to the new res mod folder (1.1.0.1) but the mod doesn't seem to be loaded?!

spoterRU #109 Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 637 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Published MoE sources to all with WTFPL license on my github.

gz to all



OldSkool #110 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:02 PM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 66385 battles
  • 3,863
  • [SKILL] SKILL
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View Postspoter_RU, on 03 November 2018 - 11:29 AM, said:

Published MoE sources to all with WTFPL license on my github.

gz to all

 

ty dude. nice to maintain in in case u lose interest :)

LeLuluSmechero #111 Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:56 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26641 battles
  • 71
  • [APRIG] APRIG
  • Member since:
    05-14-2013

a friend of mine got banned for using this mod, it is or isn't legal?

 

P.S.: I have proof of the support ticket


Edited by LeLuluSmechero, 07 November 2018 - 12:57 AM.


spoterRU #112 Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:35 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 637 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Ahahahaha... Absolutely legal... And you or wg support may check sources.. 

 

Great joke about MoE mod and bans... :)



Ma7rix #113 Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 64655 battles
  • 328
  • [TSOP] TSOP
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
seems there is some problem with this mod,  when in CW   using alt to show remaining HP (xvm feature)  doesnt work. Somebody maybe can confirm this-? I had problem and after removing this mods started to work again.

Edited by Ma7rix, 09 November 2018 - 09:28 PM.


AtomowyGrzyb #114 Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:45 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 24414 battles
  • 62
  • [TDSTS] TDSTS
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

@spoter_RU I have this mod installed. Default config. No other mods at all. I get "lost connection to server" during battle more than once a day. I reinstalled whole WOT, clean. Everything works nicely. I added MoE mod again, newest from github - "lost connection to server" during battle many times a day.

Here is the python log from when I copied the MoE mod to the game and got "lost connection to server" before battle countdown even started. Closed the game, removed the mod, rejoined the battle. Without the mod - no problems. No other mods at all. Please help, this is a great mod.

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   python_MOE.txt   14.27K

Edited by AtomowyGrzyb, 14 November 2018 - 02:53 AM.


RaJCeL #115 Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:51 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25620 battles
  • 2,011
  • Member since:
    10-14-2011

View PostMa7rix, on 09 November 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

seems there is some problem with this mod,  when in CW   using alt to show remaining HP (xvm feature)  doesnt work. Somebody maybe can confirm this-? I had problem and after removing this mods started to work again.

 

I can confirm. Mod has a problem with disabling functional keys handlers for other mods in other battle types then random. As far as I remember Spoter is not playing other battle types, so due to that can't fix the mod, but since he published source code I can try to fix it and will send fixed version to Spoter when ready to publish. Gonna try something today.

Edited by RaJCeL, 14 November 2018 - 09:03 AM.


spoterRU #116 Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 637 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostAtomowyGrzyb, on 14 November 2018 - 04:45 AM, said:

@spoter_RU I have this mod installed. Default config. No other mods at all. I get "lost connection to server" during battle more than once a day. I reinstalled whole WOT, clean. Everything works nicely. I added MoE mod again, newest from github - "lost connection to server" during battle many times a day.

Here is the python log from when I copied the MoE mod to the game and got "lost connection to server" before battle countdown even started. Closed the game, removed the mod, rejoined the battle. Without the mod - no problems. No other mods at all. Please help, this is a great mod.

 

 

Method "__onWriteCache" takes too much time 7.86099982262

in logs...

You Wot cache brocken, need clear it.

When mod get you account statistics - wot ctd :(

08:38 Added after 0 minutes

View PostRaJCeL, on 14 November 2018 - 10:51 AM, said:

 

I can confirm. Mod has a problem with disabling functional keys handlers for other mods in other battle types then random. As far as I remember Spoter is not playing other battle types, so due to that can't fix the mod, but since he published source code I can try to fix it and will send fixed version to Spoter when ready to publish. Gonna try something today.

 

True... :(

AtomowyGrzyb #117 Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 24414 battles
  • 62
  • [TDSTS] TDSTS
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

@spoter_RU Thanks for the reply! I have completely wiped WOT and reinstalled. Is the cache located outside of the game folder, like in AppData or something? Then it would make sense that it didn't get deleted. The game is not crashing (ctd), it's just suddenly lagging (red lag lamp is solid red) and then disconnecting me from server. With the mod it happens very often, without the mod very seldom. The cache idea is very good. WG support is helpless, they are telling me to uninstall random programs from my system.

ED: seems the cache is in Users\...\AppData\Roaming\wargming.net\WorldOfTanks - I deleted everything apart from preferences.xml, will see if it helped.

 

 


Edited by AtomowyGrzyb, 14 November 2018 - 03:25 PM.


spoterRU #118 Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 637 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostAtomowyGrzyb, on 14 November 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

@spoter_RU Thanks for the reply! I have completely wiped WOT and reinstalled. Is the cache located outside of the game folder, like in AppData or something? Then it would make sense that it didn't get deleted. The game is not crashing (ctd), it's just suddenly lagging (red lag lamp is solid red) and then disconnecting me from server. With the mod it happens very often, without the mod very seldom. The cache idea is very good. WG support is helpless, they are telling me to uninstall random programs from my system.

 

 

Yep, in %appdata% folder



AtomowyGrzyb #119 Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:06 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 24414 battles
  • 62
  • [TDSTS] TDSTS
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
@spoter_RU no luck. Deleted all cache in appdata. Same errors in python.log, just got disconnected near end of battle. 
Method "__onWriteCache" takes too much time 26.0640001297
What else can be causing this, any idea?


RaJCeL #120 Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:07 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25620 battles
  • 2,011
  • Member since:
    10-14-2011

View PostAtomowyGrzyb, on 15 November 2018 - 02:06 AM, said:

@spoter_RU no luck. Deleted all cache in appdata. Same errors in python.log, just got disconnected near end of battle. 
Method "__onWriteCache" takes too much time 26.0640001297
What else can be causing this, any idea?

 

What is your general PC/system condition? Maybe you have too many trash programs running in background? Maybe it is the time to reinstall system? Maybe it seems to be the end of hard disc?
Do you have HDD? If yes maybe defragment it?





Also tagged with mod, MoE, marks of excellence, ingame

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users