mod MoE marks of excellence ingame

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

AtomowyGrzyb #121 Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18612 battles
  • [TDSTS] TDSTS
RaJCeL PC's condition is good. OS (Win 10) is on one SSD - that's where the WoT cache is, the supposed culprit, WoT is on another SSD (one specifically for games). PC's an i5, RX 290, 16 gig of RAM etc., not a smelly potato. No trash running in background, I'm a software developer, I keep my stuff clean and professional ;) Networking hardware is also top notch. My link is a 1Gb/s FTTH. I've been running PingPlotter while playing WoT and there was no correlation between WoT acting up and any network issues (not that there are any networking issues to begin with). Scanned for malware with MBAM, don't have residual antivirus running because they are trash. It only started happening after the memorial day WoT update or so, never experienced it before. This is coincident with when I started using the MoE mod, which is the only mod I have.

RaJCeL #122 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23274 battles

View PostAtomowyGrzyb, on 15 November 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

RaJCeL PC's condition is good. OS (Win 10) is on one SSD - that's where the WoT cache is, the supposed culprit, WoT is on another SSD (one specifically for games). PC's an i5, RX 290, 16 gig of RAM etc., not a smelly potato. No trash running in background, I'm a software developer, I keep my stuff clean and professional ;) Networking hardware is also top notch. My link is a 1Gb/s FTTH. I've been running PingPlotter while playing WoT and there was no correlation between WoT acting up and any network issues (not that there are any networking issues to begin with). Scanned for malware with MBAM, don't have residual antivirus running because they are trash. It only started happening after the memorial day WoT update or so, never experienced it before. This is coincident with when I started using the MoE mod, which is the only mod I have.

If it is after update... have you run integrity check?

spoter_RU #123 Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:19 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 73 battles

thx to @RaJCeL for fix CW keys issue version 5.03 published

AtomowyGrzyb #124 Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18612 battles
  • [TDSTS] TDSTS
@RaJCeL I have completely removed WoT (twice) and reinstalled it to a different drive. WG Support had me do a million WGCheck and PingPlotter test so it took many hours combined. They took the replays of battles when I was being disconnected. Despite not once there was evidence of network issues (I was running PingPlotter when playing and getting disconnected) they said it's surely not their fault, but my ISPs. Today I was losing connection every 5th battle. I don't even have this (or any other) mod installed anymore, I just can't play WoT.

Juliant #125 Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10590 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

Can any one tell me what the numbers mean at the bottom? 

spoter_RU #126 Posted Yesterday, 08:10 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 73 battles

MoE in battle | [current damage]

Current MoE %[Dammage for Current MoE] ~ [Next Damage needed]

Edited by spoter_RU, Yesterday, 08:13 AM.

Also tagged with mod, MoE, marks of excellence, ingame

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users